Partners, a Tiger Team Story - Cover

Partners, a Tiger Team Story

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Arriving at the Addison III space station expecting to find a minor rebellion to quell, Tiger Team is surprised when their shuttle is shot down on the way to the planet. They soon learn that things are much more complicated and far reaching than they had been led to believe. Far reaching enough to cause an Interstellar incident.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Military   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

The following new characters appear in this chapter and others:

Cornplanter, Elizabeth

Staff Sergeant, supply, 5’-9’’ tall, 150 pounds, 36C-25-36, 34 years old, black hair, brown eyes

Hickory, Frances

Sergeant E-5, cook, 5’-6’’ tall, 135 pounds, 36B-25-34, 36 years old, brown hair, hazel eyes

High, Thomas

Specialist E-4, cook’s assistant, 5’-8’’ tall, 140 pounds, 23 years old, dark brown hair, brown eyes

Gates, Doyle

Sergeant E-5, mechanic, 5’-9’’ tall, 170 pounds, 30 years old, red hair, blue eyes


We were standing in the doorway to Bay 2, when all hell broke loose. There was whistling, clapping, and shouting. My Partners were roaring, and both Eagles were flying inside the warehouse and screeching. Everyone assigned to us was there and making some sort of noise.

The sounds abruptly cut off, as Luther, in a starched and pressed uniform, marched up to us and saluted.

“Welcome to the promotion party, sirs,” he said with a big grin, as Samson landed on his left arm. Sara had landed on a perch near the door, but appeared eager to join her Partner, who was not dressed at this time to hold her. Bob and Susie both came up to me, and rubbed up against me, but separately.

“What promotion party?” the Colonel demanded.

“Sergeant Hanson was promoted today, and you and Captain Jensen were also promoted today, sir. Also we received a message just a short time ago that Sergeant Tyler had been promoted. That’s four promotions in one day, sir,” he finished with a grin.

“And where pray tell did you acquire sufficient food for a promotion party? We barely have enough on hand to feed all of us,” the Colonel demanded.

“Well, you see, sir, the Marines were on a return trip to the warehouse when they found all of this food set out for a party at the spaceport, but no one was there. It had been abandoned, so naturally they liberated a part of it, not wanting all of it to go bad,” Luther explained, and made it sound like they were heroes for performing a good deed by saving some of the food ... almost, but the Colonel wasn’t convinced.

“Just how much of this abandoned food did the Marines save from going bad?” she asked.

“According to them about a third, sir,” Luther answered, but couldn’t maintain a straight face.

“How unselfish of them to leave some for others to save,” she said in a sarcastic voice.

“All right, Sergeant Luther, we’ll have a party. I see that everyone is in civilian clothes but you,” she said with raised eyebrows.

“Yes sir, someone needed to be in uniform to greet you when you arrived, and the duty fell to me,” he answered with an amused smile.

“We will see to it that the Marines don’t have any additional chances to liberate things,” she added before we moved into the warehouse.

Tables, some of them makeshift, had been set up in the first bay of the warehouse, and covered with sheets There was a variety of foods spread out on the tables, and everyone had started filling plates and bowls with their favorite foods. Bob and Susie made a beeline for the end of the last table with the barbecued meat. While they usually prefer their meat raw and bloody, they weren’t about to turn down the wonderful smelling cooked meat on the table.

I put six or eight grilled steaks on plates for each of them, and they gobbled then down quickly. Many of the Marines had been watching this, and they were suitable impressed with the Tigers ability to consume meat.

“How much do they eat when they are hungry?” one of the younger Marines asked.

“They can put away forty to fifty pounds of meat, if they haven’t eaten in a few days,” Sergeant Hanson told him, and the young Marine turned a little green on hearing that.

While I had been busy feeding my Partners, the Colonel had been circulating, and meeting the new men, as had the Navy Corpsmen. She stopped dead in her tracks on spotting three particular Marines.

“What are those women doing at this party?” she asked in a shocked but determined voice.

“They are in my squad, sir,” Hanson told her, as he had been talking with the women.

“You have women Marines in your squad?” she asked to be sure that she had understood what he had said.

“Yes sir,” he replied, coming to attention.

“How long have you known this?” she demanded next.

“Hum ... about six months, sir,” Hanson replied not sure how to handle this or what the problem was.

“Are we going to have problems with this?” she demanded next.

“No sir,” Miranda told her, having arrived while the Colonel questioned Hanson. “Everything has already been set up. There is now a specific time for all of the women to shower, and the women Marines have an area set up behind the Partners’ cage where they have privacy for dressing or changing clothes as well as sleeping. We can leave the cage open, if you think that someone might still bother them, but these ladies are very tough, and I think anyone bothering them will get a nasty surprise,” Miranda finished with a smile.

“Thank you, Sergeant Miranda. You seem to have everything worked out. Good work,” the Colonel told her, as I joined them with a plate of food for the Colonel. I also had my own plate with me.

“Try some of this, sir,” I said and handed her the plate.

“Mmm ... this is very good,” she said after taking a bite. “The party this was intended for must have been for someone of high rank, possibly even the President, which could explain why no one was watching it,” she said before digging into the remainder of the food on the plate.

“I presume that this party will take the place of the evening meal, which means that we will have something left for breakfast besides field rations,” she told me, as we continued to eat.

“Yes. I believe that we may presume that, since there is enough here to feed nearly twice as many people as we currently have. What about the clean up though?” I asked.

“Since the Marines are the ones who set this up and obtained all of this food, it only seems fair for them to clean up what they have created when it’s over,” the Colonel told me before going to find Sergeants Hanson and Gram.

The party lasted until well after dark, but there was still food left for in the morning. The Marines had started cleaning up well before everyone was finished, so there was little to do at the end beside dismantling the last of the improvised tables and putting the remaining food away. Luckily, there is a large refrigerator / freezer here at the warehouse for when Teams visited to train the locals.

Everyone eventually got a shower, and the Marines set up their bunks in part of bay one and bay two. Most of the women had showered together and that had helped. There were no real problems until the Colonel and I went up to our rooms after most of the others had turned in shortly after lights out.

We had been in the office for several hours going over the information that the Addison III government had provided on the possible location of several of the rebel’s camps. The information was sketchy at best, and we had made plans for what areas we intended to sweep to locate the rebel camps.

“Will you stand guard while I shower?” the Colonel asked as we approached the door to her room.

“Sure.”

“Come in while I change,” she invited to my surprise.

“I’m not sure that I should do that,” I answered to her surprise.

“You weren’t afraid last night,” she returned.

“Last night you weren’t my superior officer,” I told her.

“You think these bits of metal changed things between us?” she asked.

“You’re my Commander now,” I answered.

“No, I am NOT!” she protested vigorously. “I’m still just the S.O. Representative to Addison III. You are the Commander of Tiger Team. I’m here to advise you and assist you with needed supplies and additional personnel, but I am not your Commander,” she finished before taking my hand and leading me to her door, which she opened with her other hand.

In the room, I stood by the closed door while she changed. She was soon naked but made no attempt to don her robe. Instead she approached me still naked.

“Fuck me before we go to shower,” she asked, as she pressed herself against me. I had already risen to the occasion on seeing her naked, but still didn’t think it proper to have sex or other relations with her now that there was this difference in rank between us. She saw my hesitation.

“Cleve, I’ve been so lonely since arriving here, and in need of sex for so long. Last night only took the edge off of my need. I need that big cock of yours deep inside me more than ever now. Don’t leave me in need,” she pleaded in a passion filled whisper before stretching to kiss me on the lips. My arms immediately went around her out of habit, and I drew her even tighter against me. I could feel her body shiver at my touch.

“God, this is just the kind of woman I have always wanted. She is nearly as large as I am, intelligent, and has a fine body,” I thought, as we kissed for a long time, but I still wasn’t sure it would be right to develop an intimate relationship with her.

My cock had an entirely different philosophy, however, as it was ready to invade her with no hesitation. She wasn’t waiting for me to make up my mind either, as she had begun stroking my cock through my pants. I groaned in need.

Before last night, it had been some time since I had last had sex, but I had resigned myself to going without since I had met so few large women who attracted me, or who I wished to spend time with. Trish was certainly the type of woman that I had always hoped to find, but she now appeared to be out of reach. She didn’t appear to have my problem, and her pulling on my cock was causing me a lot of trouble, as I was so hard. Also she had opened the front of my pants by now.

“All right,” I acknowledged, as we came up for air. She grabbed my cock, which was now sticking out of my pants and led me toward her bed. She quickly lay down on her bed, as I removed my pants. She didn’t give me time to undress further, as she pulled me down on top of herself.

“Fuck me hard for a long time,” she pleaded, as I thrust all of the way into her wet slit. We moved in each other for a long time with long strokes, and passionate kissing, plus I massaged her ample breasts with one hand. Trish moved under me trying to get me even deeper into her, or to stroke a particular spot in her pussy.

Eventually, we could restrain ourselves no longer, and she thrust her pelvis upward as I sank deep into her just as her orgasm hit. She screamed out her joy, as all of her muscles locked up tight. That tight velvet pussy of hers turned into a vice that squeezed my cock, as I splattered my seed deep into her. Shortly, we both collapsed back to the mattress to recover, and I rolled off of her to lay by her side.

After a while, she cuddled up against me for a time before saying anything.

“That was fantastic, but the next time, you need to do my butt. I want that big cock of yours up my ass. I have the most intense orgasms that way,” she assured me.

“You’re sure of that? My cock is pretty large,” I reminded her.

“Yes, that’s just what I need,” she told me with a smile before laying her head on my shoulder and going to sleep. I followed her shortly after that. Few women that I had met wanted me in their bums. She was certainly different, and more adventurous.

Some time later, I was awakened by her touch on my chest.

“We should shower while everyone is asleep,” she told me.

“All right,” I agreed, and reached for my pants while she donned her robe.

“I’ll meet you in the shower,” she told me, as she picked up her towel and cleaning kit.

“I’ll be there as soon as I get my own things,” I agreed, as she opened the door and looked out into the hall. She headed to the shower, while I crossed the hall to my room.

Arriving at the shower a short time later, I heard the water running.

“I’m here,” I announced in a loud voice.

“Don’t come in here, Cleve,” a familiar voice said to my surprise.

“Yes, just stand guard,” another voice told me, Trish’s.

“Are there two of you in there?”

“Yes, Lucy is in here with me,” Trish answered with a short giggle.

“Why is Lucy in there taking a shower at this time of night?” I wondered, until I was joined by Hanson, also in shorts.

“Good morning, sir,” he said in a slightly embarrassed voice on seeing me standing there.

“Good morning,” I answered with a grin.

The water soon cut off, and a short time later both women emerged in robes.

“Thanks for standing guard, sir,” Lucy said in a quiet voice.

“It’s still Cleve at times like this,” I reminded her.

“Thanks, Cleve,” she returned.

“The shower is free for your use,” Trish told us, as both women departed.

“After you, sir,” Hanson said, indicating that I should lead the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.