Taken - Cover

Taken

Copyright© 2017 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 50

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The final book of the banzai Ben saga

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Flashback – Masha, Gladys and Tanya – Getting Internet

Gladys suggested, “Masha if you don’t mind we can contact my ISP and have them provide Internet for your house too.”

I asked, “Gladys, what is an ISP?”

Gladys explained, “It’s an acronym that actually means Internet Service Provider.”

Tanya furthered the explanation, “Masha, it’s a company that provides Internet to customers.”

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, “Since I have no experience in this area I guess that is acceptable to me.”

Gladys said, “Good! That way I will have one Internet bill for both of us.”

I slightly complained, “I still don’t know why I need the Internet.”

Tanya replied, “Masha, once you’re on the Internet you will wonder how you ever got along without it.”

I frowned and replied, “I really doubt that.”

Tanya challenged me, “Okay Masha, I bet you twenty dollars that you will change your mind.”

I countered, “Tanya I do not wager on anything, let alone on something as crazy as this.”

Gladys lamented, “Too bad because I would have loved to get in on this bet.”

Tanya rebuked me, “Masha this isn’t crazy! You’ve never had the Internet so therefore you don’t understand how vital it is.”

I teased, “Vital schmital! I’ve lived without it for my whole life and I just don’t see how it has become such a big concern in my life.”

Tanya countered, “Masha, you have the whole world at your fingertips. How would you like to be able to look up anything?”

I continued with the taunts but this time with a hint of a smirk, “Why would I ever want to do that?” Unfortunately I could no longer keep from laughing.

When I laughed, Tanya complained, “Masha you tricked me!”

Flashback – Jack and Banzai – The continuing saga

Jack complained, “Hell, this was so much easier in Nam.”

I’d heard this before so I challenged his statement, “Yeah right Jack. How many officers did you personally frag in Nam?”

Jack backed up, “Banzai, you know if I told you...”

I interrupted, “ ... yeah right - you’d have to kill me. So answer my fucking question.”

Jack confessed, “None, but I sure did think about it with several of them.”

I said, “Okay so what are we going to do about Lieutenant George.”

The corporal approached and announced, “You and Sgt. Reynolds were busy so I hope you don’t mind that I went out and brought Amir back to the hospital.”

Amir ran up to me hugged me and complained, “Banzai, Lieutenant George blamed me for bothering the nurses but I did not do it.”

I hugged him back and consoled, “Amir don’t worry about it since I’ve already been told about it. In fact we’re trying to figure out how to get back at Lieutenant George.”

Amir too eagerly volunteered, “Banzai, I would be glad to eliminate him for you.”

I declared, “Amir, this isn’t your fight so I’m not going to let you do that.”

Amir frowned and replied, “Banzai, this is my fight because Lieutenant George offended me.”

I looked at Amir and said, “Amir, you need to let this go and let Jack and me handle this.” Then I gave him some good news, “I forgot to tell you, you’re staying in Jack and my room tonight.”

That lit up his face with a smile...

Flashback – Jennifer and Glen – after dinner

Daddy said, “Daniela you outdid yourself, that was great food!”

I agreed, “Yes Daniela it was scrumptious.”

Daniela gave me a puzzled look so I explained, “Daniela, scrumptious is just another way to say excellent.”

Daniela smiled and said, “I enjoy cooking for all of you. Now if only Señora Donaldson was here the family would be complete.”

Daddy shook his head and said, “Daniela that might not happen for a very long time.”

Flashback – Ira and Mira – continuing

I cautioned, “Mira, I perceive we are approaching Kostis’ location.”

Mira agreed, “Yes my sister, I concur with your assessment.”

Flashback – Todd – On the mission

My easy lope covered the ground more quickly than I remembered. It didn’t take long until I had to stop, review the map and set a new reference on the horizon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.