Confessions of a Male Pornstar

by AJBBW

Copyright© 2017 by AJBBW

True Sex Story: I have been doing porn videos since my late teens, my thick ten inches have always been popular with the ladies. I hope you will find a modicum of interest in reading my life story.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Aunt   BBW   Big Breasts   .

A few people have asked me about my life, my loves, my video shoot work, etc. One guy suggested I write a blog to fill in some gaps, so here goes.

First sexual fumblings were aged 13 I picked up a pair of my mum’s used undies, sniffed them for a while, that heady smell I can still remember to this day, then wrapped them around my cock and wanked away.The start of my life-long attachment to obtaining used knickers to use for my pleasure. I tried a pair of my older s****r’s, she was 15yo, the difference in odours was noticeable, the results were just the same!

My mum was a chubby, 5ft 2in busty blonde, a true MILF you could say, her knickers smelled very musky and had, what I later found out, spunk n cum stains, s****r was around 5ft 6in, nice tits and arse, I think she had been having sex for a while with a couple of older guys. Their knickers kept me happy for a while, at first I just kept the two pairs hidden but as time moved on I began to use other pairs, merely rubbing my spunk away after my wanked and replacing them in the washing basket.

Aged 14 I had my first encounter with a girl! She was a year older and one night allowed me to feel her tits and lick and sucked her nipples, she wanked my cock off saying she had never seen one as big! Another date she gave me my first blow job, swallowing every drop! She only ever let me lick her pussy though so after a few weeks I returned to my knicker wanking, ( yes I did get a pair of hers!).

At the age of 15 I was still a virgin though, which is where my Aunty Brenda’s friend, Beth, joined the story ... But that’s for next time.A few people have asked me about my life, my loves, my video shoot work, etc. One guy suggested I write a blog to fill in some gaps, so here goes.

First sexual fumblings were aged 13 I picked up a pair of my mum’s used undies, sniffed them for a while, that heady smell I can still remember to this day, then wrapped them around my cock and wanked away.The start of my life-long attachment to obtaining used knickers to use for my pleasure. I tried a pair of my older s****r’s, she was 15yo, the difference in odours was noticeable, the results were just the same!

My mum was a chubby, 5ft 2in busty blonde, a true MILF you could say, her knickers smelled very musky and had, what I later found out, spunk n cum stains, s****r was around 5ft 6in, nice tits and arse, I think she had been having sex for a while with a couple of older guys. Their knickers kept me happy for a while, at first I just kept the two pairs hidden but as time moved on I began to use other pairs, merely rubbing my spunk away after my wanked and replacing them in the washing basket.

Aged 14 I had my first encounter with a girl! She was a year older and one night allowed me to feel her tits and lick and sucked her nipples, she wanked my cock off saying she had never seen one as big! Another date she gave me my first blow job, swallowing every drop! She only ever let me lick her pussy though so after a few weeks I returned to my knicker wanking, ( yes I did get a pair of hers!).

At the age of 15 I was still a virgin though, which is where my Aunty Brenda’s friend, Beth, joined the story ... But that’s for next time.

Beth was my Aunty Brenda’s best friend. Like my aunt she was divorced, always dressed well, if a little too young for her size and age! One hot, sunny late July morning Beth had asked me if I would wash her old blue Rover which had been subjected to a covering of sand on a trip to Southport the previous weekend. Always eager to earn some pocket money I readily agreed.

An hour later sweaty and hot I was finishing buffing up, Beth appeared at the front door asking if I wanted a cold drink, I said I’d love one as I was almost done. She stood a moment staring at my bare torso, sweat running down my front and back then told me to come inside when I was done. Ten minutes later I was sitting next to her on her leather settee sipping at a tall glass of diet cola and ice. “ Thanks for cleaning it Steve”, she said, “I hate having a mucky car, old as it is,” I told her it was fine and to just ask anytime she wanted it washing. Beth was wearing a scarlet, “pussy bow” blouse and a dogstooth check skirt, far too short, it barely covered the tops of her thick thighs. Suddenly she rested her left hand on my right thigh, “ My you are getting to be a handsome devil Steve. I know your Aunty Bren is very proud of you and how you’re growing up. You are going to be a real lady killer soon.” I felt myself blushing as Beth started to move her hand slowly across my thigh, “ Do you find me sexy?” Her hand moved higher on my thigh, I stammered that yes she was very attractive, she leant across and kissed me on the lips, her tongue pushing its way into my mouth, I responded likewise, my first French Kiss since my encounter with Deb Earnshaw a year ago. Beth’s hand moved onto my cock over my shorts, “ My that feels nice,” she smiled pulling away from me slowly unbuttoning three buttons on her blouse exposing a leopard print bra. She hooked my waistband and pulled down my shorts and undies releasing my hard cock. She gave a low whistle as she saw it, lowered her head and took me gently into her warm, soft mouth.

Beth’s mouth sucked my stiff cock expertly, her years of experience put Deborah Earnshaw’s novice efforts into the shade, her tongue licked and lapped at my engorged bell end sending my reactions into overdrive. I began to vigourously fuck her eager mouth, she effortlessly took my full length into her throat. My virgin hands kneaded at her bra clad tits as she drove me towards the edge as she nibbled at my shaft, her tongue caressing me as she almost vacuumed my teenage cock. Suddenly she changed position, sucking harder as she released my cock a little. Her right hand gripped the base of my cock as she began to wank me into her mouth as she continued to deftly suck me.

Then I felt myself tense, I almost gasped as the familiar feeling of my spunk shooting took over me, Beth never relented her wanking and sucking, swallowing every drop of hot teenage cum into her mature throat. Slowly she released her grip, my deflating cock slipped from her mouth, I gripped her right breast as I slowly opened my eyes to look at her, “ That was some spunk babe,” she laughed running her hand through her hair,” now come on upstairs and let’s finish this thing properly, I want to feel that hot dick in my pussy,”. She held out her hand and stood me up, pulling off my shots and undies as she did, holding my semi-erect cock she led me to the stairs and the net stage of my initiation into the delights of the mature BBW.

When we got to Beth’s bedroom she pushed me back onto the bed, slowly unbuttoned her blouse completely and took off her skirt. She wore a leopard print bra and matching thong that cut into her arse crack like cheesewire. She had on a black suspender belt and dark silk stockings. She looked amazing as she slipped off her blouse, her boobs heaving. She climbed on the bed next to me and took hold of my hardening cock, gently wanking it. “ You like what you see?” She asked, I nodded tentatively touching her boobs once more, she reached behind and undid the clasp, her tits fell forward and she pulled away the loosened bra. I gasped as I saw her nipples, large areolas the like of which I’d never seen before, Deb’s were pink and pert, my s****r’s that I’d seen on holiday were likewise small buds, whilst my mum had long nips that stood out prominently through her clothes at times, but Beth’s were like nothing I’d ever seen! She held one up to my mouth, b”Suck it Steve make my nipples hard, come on make Beth happy!” I did as I was told my mouth slurping on each nipple in turn causing them to stand proud from the saucer like areolas, Beth moaned gently as I suckled, then her hand found my stiff cock again wanking it slowly. She lay back on the bed, slipped down her thong to me side and bared her neatly trimmed cunt to me. Slowly she pulled me on top of her and moved my hard dick to her pussy entrance guiding me into my first ever fuck hole. I moved and pushed my cock all the way in, Beth gave a small cry but did not stop me, her hips moved to and fro as she built up a nice rhythm. I was a total novice but she led the way, her mature cunt gripping and loosing my prick in turn. Suddenly I felt her body tense and shudder, thinking I had done something wrong I stopped moving only to have Beth to pull me back into her imploring me to, “keep on fucking her, keep making her cum!”

I began thrusting into her moving with her as she pushed hard against me, every now and again she would tense up and another shuddering orgasm would flood through her large sexy frame. I pawed at her tits as I fucked loving the feel of her hard nipples under my fingers, her flabby tummy pushing against my lean, teen stomach as my rampant, virgin cock hardened even more, without warning my cock boiled over, pulsing violently it flooded spunk into Beth’s sodden cunt driving her one last time into a mountainous orgasm.

Beth held onto me tightly as my spent cock dwindled inside her, “ Thank you Steven, that was so good, it was so lovely to have a real, huge, stiff, virulent cock inside me not some semi-flacid, fiddler on a fifty something guy who thinks they are God’s gift to women.” She kissed me passionately again, her hands kneading my arse, I felt my spunk oozing from her pussy onto her fat thighs, I kissed her breasts once more and we drifted off into a sl**py afterglow for an hour.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.