My First Black Cock

by Aunty Jayne BBW

Copyright© 2017 by Aunty Jayne BBW

Coming of Age Sex Story: I hope you might enjoy hearing of my first experience with a black cock. well to be exact three of them!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Hope you will enjoy hearing of my first ever big black cock ... well it was three at the same time really! My then ‘boyfriend’ picked me up telling me we were invited to a party, being a naive teenager I never thought to ask what sort of party but I would soon find out! We drove to a block of flats near Rochdale, Dave buzzed a flat number and a voice said,” Yeah man come on up”, the door opened and we entered a nearby lift, taking it to the fourth floor. Getting out we moved to Flat 435 and Dave knocked. The door was opened by a middle-aged black guy, he looked at me and whistled, “ Hey guys this little honey is as cute as he said”, we entered the flat, I saw two other black guys in their 40s/ early 50s sitting on a dirty looking settee. The first thing I noticed was they were just wearing shorts and both had beer bellies hanging over their waistbands. The guy who let us in was taller and slimmer than the other two dressed in a vest top and shorts.

“Hi baby I’m Jed, these here are Lee and Clive”, they waved an acknowledgement at me, Dave spoke, “ Right guys if you like what you see, we have a deal?” Jed nodded and pulled out a was of £10 notes and peeled off 15 of them and handed them across to Dave, “ There’s some beer in the kitchen, help yourself”, Dave moved to the kitchen, “Thanks Jed mate. You guys don’t mind if I take some pics do you?”. Jed laughed, I looked around at the other guys who were grinning ear to ear, “ You do what you like friend, if she’s as good as you say we will have fun!” One of the guys on the settee got up and moved towards me, his huge hand reached out and pawed my boobs,”Sweet look you got there honey!”

The other guy rose and rubbed his hand across my butt, squeezing it hard, I pulled away and looked at Dave, “Just relax babe, just enjoy yourself,” Jed stood in front of me, “Right baby look at me and let me kiss those sweet lips of yours,” his breath smelt of tobacco and beer as he planted a big sloppy kiss on my lips his big tongue pushing into my mouth, I felt Lee’s hands groping under my skirt as he pushed his fingers into the side of my knickers feeling for my cunt. “ Oh guys the little bitch is feeling pretty wet here, your kisses must be turning her on Jed man!” The man stopped kissing me and pulled off my tie, unbuttoning my white shirt, “Wow Dave man you weren’t kidding about her titties were you?”

I heard Dave laugh as a camera flash lit up the room, “I told you Jed she’s worth every penny!” Lee pulled down my dark blue knickers and fingered me roughly, the other guy Clive was stood watching as they groped me like a side of beef, Jed pulled my bra down freeing my tits, his mouth dropped to my breast eagerly sucking on my nipple, Lee’s fingers pushed deep inside my wettening pussy, my knees slightly buckled as he did, “Whoh man! You got the sweet bitch going!” called out Clive, as I dipped I felt Jed’s hand on my head forcing me to my knees, I suddenly felt a slap on my cheek as his newly released hard cock hit me, “ Come suck daddy’s cock babe, take it in that sweet young mouth, he pushed it into my mouth, at 8 inches it was bigger than Dave’s prick and as I sucked on it I felt it grow thicker, another camera flash and Lee said “God that looks so hot Jed, let’s lay her down so we can all have fun!”

Jed’s cock sprang from my mouth and he and Lee carried me to the settee, positioning me for the next part of my abusive sex session. The guys placed me on my hands and knees across the settee, Jed immediately pushed his stiff cock into my open mouth, then I felt Lee get behind me and holding my pussy open entered my cunt with his longbthin cock, all the time I was aware of camera flashes as Dave took photos of me being used my the two old black guys, I wondered where Clive was, then suddenly I saw him out of the corner of my eye wanking the biggest, thickest cock I had ever seen in my life, I gasped and Lee must have thought it was due to his urgings,” That’s right little girl enjoy my long cock ramming your tight teenage cunt, you hot little whore come for Lee little bitch!” I felt Lee’s cock filling my pussy, I gripped it and felt it grow harder as he thrust into me deeper, pulling out and driving back into me.

I felt an orgasm building as I sucked hungrily on Jed’s thick cock, I came as Lee forced his cock back into me, the waves of ecstacy flooding over me as Jed’s cock throbbed and his hot spunk hit the back of my throat, he came four or five times filling my mouth with his cum, then pulling his softening cock out of my mouth, wiping it all over my cheeks and nose,”What a little cock sucking whore! She drained my cock real good! Look at the little fat slut! She looks like a total cum dump! Come on Clive feed her your monster!” Lee pumped wildly into my pussy his cock spurting spunk deep into my womb! I cried out as another huge orgasm surging through my body.

I wanted to collapse but at that moment Clive pushed his huge cock in front of my cum drenched face, his prick must have been 12 inches at least and very thick even in its semi hard state, “ Wow baby! You look like a total schoolgirl whore, suck my cock baby, suck me dry!” Clive’s deep voice filled my head, there I was drenched in Jed’s spunk, my shirt was flapping open and my pussy was oozing Lee’s creamy spunk, I opened my mouth wide and licked his bell end, his cock grew another inch as I closed my lips around the shaft. “Mmm go on little girl, that feels so good”, I took more of Clive’s cock into my mouth, surprising myself by my ability to take so much hard thick dick into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.