Anna and Emma in Bed - Cover

Anna and Emma in Bed

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Step by step. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

“We can’t go to bed with those sticks in your hair,” Anna tells Emma. “Now sit still and I’ll take them out. You’re so lucky to have long beautiful hair. Are these our chopsticks? They are! I wondered where they’d got off to. What happens the next time we want take out sushi? What could you be thinking?”

Emma is thinking of Anna’s clitoris. She is thinking about using the chopsticks to tickle and tweeze it until Anna gushed in orgasm. Then she’d use her lips and tongue and fingers and lick and suck and stroke that cute little clit until Anna gushed again. Then she’d tongue fuck her to utter insensibility.

Emma smiles up at Anna, gets to her feet, takes Anna’s hand, and leads her to bed.

Please Wait while image loads

Emma can’t decide whether to suck Anna’s adorable big toe or her equally adorable little clit.

Please Wait while image loads

She opts first for the toe, capturing Anna’s foot, holding it firmly with both hands, and kissing each toe in turn, then sucking them one at a time and all together, half Anna’s foot in her mouth, her tongue licking the little pads and sluicing the spaces between. Anna’s giggles give way to moans. Clearly the sucking is having an erotic effect. Emma can see Anna’s cunt: the plump little petals swelling and darkening with excitement; the love juice starting to seep.

Please Wait while image loads

Emma can wait no longer. She moves to the edge of the bed and presses her face to Anna’s sex. Her tongue slides easily into Anna’s syrup-soaked fuck-hole. She pushes deep, deep as she can, her nose nudging Anna’s erect clit, and when Emma moves her face side to side, her tongue plunging, plunging, plunging, Anna’s orgasm comes quick and hard. In climax her body bucks, spasm after spasm of overwhelming ecstasy. Emma continues the tongue-fuck, her chin now pressing Anna’s cum-smeared asshole. Anna, twisting side to side, her fingers gripping Emma’s hair, squeals and clenches, coming again. Emma works Anna to two more orgasms before affording Anna’s bliss a time to mellow. She smiles up at her sated lover. Her face slathered with Anna’s love juice, Emma mounts the bed and Anna and embracing her, kisses her hard and deep, her tongue penetrating Anna’s mouth much as earlier it had penetrated her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.