First Gay and Speedo Experience for 18yo - Cover

First Gay and Speedo Experience for 18yo

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2017 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: Meeting two amazingly hot guys at the local pool, this curious 18yo wears a speedo for the first time which is just the start of his first gay experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

I was 18, going into my senior year in high school (in the U.S.). I had a great body, did lots of sports, and worked out 3-4 times a week. I also had a girlfriend. We had sex and it was good, but I knew deep down that I was either bi or gay. I loved looking at hot guys but had never had an experience in that direction.

I had a summer job with a moving company (also helped keep my body in great shape) but quit a week early to go to a friends cottage with a bunch of guys for the last week of freedom before school started. But one of the guys had to work on the Saturday so we decided to go on the Sunday. Which meant I had nothing to do all day Saturday, and man was it hot. Around 90 degrees. I went for a bike ride and on the way home stopped at the local Olympic outdoor pool. I had no towel or swim suit, just the shorts I was in, a t-shirt and running shoes. I went in and swam then lay down on the concrete deck. I think I pretty well dozed off but woke to see two guys putting their towels out right beside me. Man, were they hot. Both were over 6 feet with absolutely amazing bodies. And both wore really small speedos, the ones with sides about an inch wide. One black, one red. One of them had really tanned/olive skin, a real mediteranean look. The other also a great tan. Looked like both shaved their bodies. I noticed a lot of people staring at them they were so hot.

After a few minutes one of them said hi to me and we started to chat. I couldn’t stop looking at their bodies, especially the bulge in their tiny speedos. The darker guy was a flight attendant from Israel, in town for 48 hours on a layover. The other lived here. I asked them how long they had known each other and they kinda laughed and said they met last night at a club. I just nodded and smiled with them.

They got up to swim so I join them. When we climbed out of the pool one of them asked me why I didn’t wear a swim suit - I just said I was out riding and didn’t have one. He said “come with me” - we went into the change room and he got his bag from his locker and pulled out a black speedo - another really small one - and handed it to me. I wasn’t shy so I pulled off my shorts and put it on. Wow, I loved it, sooooo small, sooooo sexy. First time I had ever worn a speedo. We went back to the pool and sunned and swam for about a hour. I loved seeing people staring at us, three hot guys in such small swim suits!!! Then they said they were leaving, did I want to go with them for a beer, he said he lived just a few blocks away. I said sure so we left. I pulled on my shorts over the speedo, they got tank tops from their locked and we left. They just had on flip-flops, I had on running shoes. It felt sexy the three of us walking together in our tiny speedos. We walked to my bike then the three of us walked to the parking lot. They freaked me out again when they went to a beautiful black Porsche. One of them unlocked it and opened the roof - the darker guy took off his tank top and climbed in. I looked in the car when he started it commenting on how nice it was but was really looking at their amazing bodies side by side. They told me the house was three blocks down, number 48. I rode and with traffic we got to the house about the same time.

Once again it made me feel funny, kind of a tingle all over, walking into the house in just our sexy swim suits. Inside the house they took off their flip-flops and the one with a tank top on took it off ... then he said to me “get those shorts off man, you’ll get the floors wet”. So I took off my running shoes and slipped off my shorts - and even though he hadn’t said anything about my t-shirt I took it off to so we all have on just our speedos. We went to the kitchen and stood against the counter and had a beer. I just couldn’t take my eyes off their amazing bodies. Might have been my imagination but it looked like the bulges in their speedos were bigger and they were wearing them a bit lower, pretty well right at the top of their cocks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.