The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 32: Gwen joins in completely

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32: Gwen joins in completely - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Seeing his stepmother descending into full-on slut mode with her daughter was all it took for Alex to decide the time was right. Pushing Izzy back and off of his now slick shaft, he stood up and moved around behind Gwen, spanking her ass slightly as he lifted her hips up a bit and put his knees between hers, parting her thighs, and opening her sex to him.

Gwen was already sopping wet, he could see her sex glistening and her excitement making her baby smooth pussy shine in the dining room light. “You’re soaked,” Alex observed as he ran his fingers over his step sister’s puffy folds, separating her lips before he sank two fingers in, “and you’re loose. Have you really been fingering yourself that much?” Not really expecting an answer to his lie, she was far from ‘loose’, Alex continued looking at his step mother, “Did you imagine that she would be that horny? Did you think the little slut might be as randy as you are?” Again, Alex really didn’t expect an answer, but he stared into Riki’s half-lidded eyes as Gwen continued to eat her mother out.

Repositioning himself, Alex spread Gwen’s ass with his hands so he could guide his already wet prick up against her pussy, grinding it against her opening, “I think it’s time,” he told the two of them, “I want this little hole too, I want to fill it with my cum, just like I did yours, Mom. I want to fill her- fill the little slut with the cum she has been asking for.”

Gwen swooned with the knowledge that she was going to get fucked; just like everyone else in this house (except Kaylie, perhaps). Her face buried deep between her mother’s thighs, her tongue working eagerly, she had descended so far into her exhibitionist and submissive fantasy that she was eagerly waiting to be taken for the first time in front of everyone. Like an eager slut. Like the slut her mother kept insisting she was. Like the slut her mother kept insisting they both were. Opening her mouth wide, she sucked on her mother’s damp sex and groaned into it as her brother’s cock slid into her tight cunt, stretching it, filling it, making her flood the region with her fluids.

When Alex slid into Gwen, it was like fitting a tight sock over the end of his cock. He was glad he had taken the quick moment to finger-fuck her cause Gwen was tight. “Oh fuck, you’re tight,” he groaned, thrusting against her so hard that her mouth came free of Riki’s cunt and her shoulders rammed against Riki’s thighs.

Abby pulled Kaylie off of her chair, and looking over at Gwen busily sucking on her mother’s cunt, demanded, non verbally, that Kaylie do the same. Leaning back in her chair and pulling the other girl’s face into her completely shaven sex, she moaned loudly; feeling her friend’s tongue touch her intimately. Her thin frame, topped with her small firm breasts, heaved with passion under Kaylie’s assault, and she spread her legs farther and farther as the younger girl worked her magic.

Izzy watched as her brother took her sister and felt a surge of something close to jealousy. She loved her sisters, she really did, but there was only one cock in the house, and ‘waiting her turn’ was never one of her strong points. Moving over to her youngest sister, she knelt down next to the squirming pair and began to play with herself again, watching the two naked nymphs, Kaylie practically devouring Abby in her eagerness.

Abby leaned back farther in her chair, sliding her bottom towards the edge, spreading her legs wide as cute little bubble butt Kaylie licked between her wet thighs. Her face flushed, her mind riding her sexual freedom high, she licked her lips and told Izzy, “You don’t have to just sit there, come, stand next to me, I want a taste too!”


It was unbelievable how tight Gwen was, and how erotic Gwen was acting. In many ways she really was the smaller, younger version of Riki. She pushed back against him sucking his dick in further and further like a woman possessed, then started rotating her ass, grinding into him as he planted inside her to the root. “You like it, don’t you? You wanton little whore?” Alex growled at his step sister picking up on Riki’s dirty talk. Putting his hands on Gwen’s hips he drew out, as the same time that he pushed his Gwen forward into Riki and eliciting another groan from her.

“Fuck yes, fuck her, fuck her Alex,” Riki knew she should be putting a stop to this but it was so beyond her it just wasn’t going to happen, not at all. She was watching her little girl get fucked, perhaps for the first time, by her older brother, and it wasn’t repulsive, it was exciting! And so very fucking hot. So with her legs spread as wide as she could, she invited her little girl to continue. And continue she did. Gwen’s tongue flicked rapidly, battering her pussy from clit to hole and back again making her mother groan, and spew such dirty talk, “Oh yes baby, show me how much you like your brother’s cock, show us how much you like it, you dirty dirty girl.”

She had never really been into girls, but Izzy needed some release as much as everyone else did in the house and having so much sex surrounding her, and no Alex to scratch her itch, was starting to take her over the edge. So when Abby offered, Izzy accepted.

Of all the women in the house, or perhaps girls, Izzy by far best understood sensuality; this made sense ‘cause unlike her sisters, and before all of this, Izzy had already been having sex. So hoping Alex was watching, Izzy stood up, stretching to show off her backside, before swinging her leg up and over Abby till she saddled her, “You want a taste?” Izzy teased her little nymph of a sister, “Want to kiss me?” Izzy purred. And god did she want Abby to taste her, she needed something, and using Abby’s mouth was just the itch she needed to be scratched.


Abby could see how aroused her oldest sister was, and as Izzy brought her complete shaven cunt against Abby’s mouth, the young hedonist began to lick at the damp lips with interest, moaning into Izzy’s sex whenever Kaylie hit an especially good spot. The three of them were lost in their own isle of lesbos world as the heat in the room continued to grow. Multiple doses of the formula had long since removed any sense of shame, and even if only Gwen had doubled it this evening with the spray, every female in the room was riding an edge of arousal that was both liberating and intoxicating.

Izzy bucked her naked body hard against Abby’s face, amazed at how talented the little slut was becoming. Over and over she felt Abby’s tongue dart in and taste her sex, her rosebud mouth pursing over Izzy’s clit and sucking just for variety. She could see Abby’s looking up at her, and she smiled through the haze of arousal, ashamed slightly that she was giving in this easy to her needs. Alex and his prick was one thing, this was just plain arousal, any port in the storm, so to speak.

Gwen was so overwhelmed by the intensity of feeling Alex’s prick for the first time, combined with the heady aroma of her mother’s open sex, that she could barely think about what she was doing. All she knew was that she wanted more. More cock. More pussy. More being told what to do. Over and over she felt his shaft drive into her, and as her orgasm approached she dug deeper into her mother’s cunt, servicing her just like she had done the girls this afternoon. She was becoming an obedient little pussy slave, that was for sure.

Riki watched her step-son fuck her daughter and felt the rush of slut energy wash over her. This was not how things should be, she knew that, but she also knew that she was never going back. This was intense in a way she had not felt in a long time. She was not exactly sure what was going to happen, either here, or at her office, she just knew that something had been unleashed within her, and she was going to enjoy it. And enjoy this. Pulling on her daughter’s obedient head, she ground her aroused sex into the licking girl’s mouth, watching as she began to cum under her step brother’s onslaught.


His mind was blown, and it wasn’t going to be just his cock blowing on this trip to what looked like it might be an earth shattering orgasm. Alex just found he couldn’t get away from the thought that he had turned his prude of a younger step sister into a raging slut. At this point Alex wasn’t forcing Gwen in any way. It was her moaning under him, and she was the one pushing backwards trying to get his cock as deep within her as possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.