The Lost Notebook of Doctor E - Cover

The Lost Notebook of Doctor E

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 30: Home on the range

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Home on the range - Alex's blended family got along as well as could be expected, though after his father passed things were never quite the same. Still, he loved his sisters and step-mother, though as he got older, he wished they gave him a little more respect. He was not a child anymore. Neither were the experiments that he was doing, based on that old notebook he found, suitable for children.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Hearing the front door open, Alex paused the TV and turned his head to see who has come home first. He’d had enough free time to finish making up a few more spray bottles of the formula, and he’d been a bit fidgety waiting for someone to come home. The pictures he’d gotten from each of his sisters had been exactly what he had wanted, and he looked forward to continuing their education and training.

Izzy stepped into the room, still dressed, and Alex found himself forced to intervene. “Rules, young lady!” he said, holding his hand up, palm forward in the universal sign for stop.

“Oh, um, yeah, sorry.” Izzy said, turning to return to the foyer and remove her new outfit.

“Wait, that’s new! Come show me as you take it off. You can put it in the new baskets I lined up on the shelf in the entryway later.” Alex said, stopping her as she was about to leave.

Moving to stand in front of him, Izzy half-modeled her red outfit. “I, um, went to a couple shops before meeting with Jake,” she said, turning slowly to give him an overall look. Taking her time unhooking the front of the halter corset, she pulled the halves apart and dropped it off of her shoulders. Her breasts bobbed in the air as she reached down and undid the snap of the matching red shorts. Sliding them down, it was clear she had continued to followed the rules, her shorn pussy coming into view and no sign of panties were seen. Smiling, she picked up her clothes and returned them to the basket with due speed, coming back to her brother on the couch.

“Very good! God I am never going to get used to your gorgeous body!” Alex said, waving his hand in her general direction as she approached. Knowing her newfound proclivity for submission, he pointed to the ground between his feet, not letting her think about anything except what he wanted. “Kneel, and tell me about your shopping while you get me hard enough to fuck you.”

Izzy did not waste any time, her mouth slid over the head of his cock within seconds of her knees hitting the carpet between his legs. Using both hands to play with his balls and stroke his shaft, she let her mouth coat the head of his prick with her saliva, pausing from time to time to tell him what had happened.

“I had time to shop before meeting Jake, so I found that cute top you just saw.” Her hands continuing to play with his hard shaft, she paused to suck the head for a moment. “The clerk was, um, helpful, and he seemed to insist that I try it on. When it seemed the changing rooms were full, he took me to the back. I was a good girl, he kept saying so, and it made it seem so right!”

As Izzy paused, working her lips far down his shaft, Alex recalled that he had told Izzy to be a good girl, and he began to worry about the power of his words, and some of their unforeseen consequences.

“Um, he helped me get my dress off, so that I could put the new corset on, and he saw that I was not wearing panties. I told him that I had been ordered to - but I swear I did not tell him it was you, ‘people would not understand,’ you said. But he seemed to understand, somehow, told me I was good for obeying.” Watching her hand run up and down his shaft for a moment, she continued, “I’m not really sure how, but um, he seemed to just, you know, know what to do”.

“What do you mean, Izzy?” Alex asked, pressing her head down onto his shaft for a moment before letting her up to answer.

‘He, um, was playing with me, while I just stood there. It was like I could not move. He had me hold still while he went and told his coworker that he would be a bit longer, and then-” Izzy paused, unsure suddenly.

“And then?”

“Well, then he just fucked me, right there, and I came so hard I almost cried.” Izzy waited for Alex to get mad, but he continued to stroke her head. “Come up here and tell me the rest,” he said, pulling her onto his lap, sliding his prick between her thighs, the thick head resting against her belly button. As she shifted a little on his lap, she could feel the side of his cock pressing against her wet sex.

“Um, I cleaned him up, but he said I still deserved a punishment for moving, so I had to meet him after lunch. He came up right as I was telling Jake it was over. Oh! I tried that spray, it really works, I ate like the best fries EVER!”

Patting her bare leg, his mind still going over the way things had gotten out of control, Alex slid his cock up and down a couple times, just to keep things interesting.

“Taking me into his hands right in front of Jake was rather satisfying, but I am still so mad at him. Paul, that’s his name, took us back to a rarely used supply room, and, well, he spanked me. Hard. But then he fucked me again, when I thought he was going to spank me. I was on fire from everything, and right as he finished and left, you texted me. That’s when I took the picture, right after that, I mean.”

Pulling out his phone and flipping through the pictures, he showed her hers. “So this is a picture of your panty free pussy, still full of cum?” Reaching down, he began to slide his fingers inside of her wetness, finding out that she had not had time to clean up yet. Normally he would have been off put. In the past, a used cunt was not something he had ever been interested in, but as his circle of partners grew, it seemed only fair that they experienced some of the same. His only decision was to decide if he cared about fucking her before she washed up.

Lifting her hips, and sliding his cock into her bad girl cunt, he answered his own internal question with abrupt action. “Best get you well filled then, since that’s what you seem to need, even unable to go the mall without getting fucked twice!”. As the two commenced fucking, Alex holding her tight and making her groan with pleasure, neither heard the front door open and close briefly.


Abby and Kaylie slipped into the front foyer, Kaylie watching wide eyed as Abby stripped off right inside the door, putting her clothes in a marked bin. “You can put your clothes in with mine!”

After she had explained to Kaylie just exactly how she had lost her virginity, there was nothing she could do to fight off the constant begging to come over and see how they were all living now, naked, like it was no big deal. Kaylie had become obsessed with wondering if she really saw her sisters, her mom, her brother all naked. After getting a promise to be as naked as Abby was, and to never tell anyone else that her whole family was naked, she had acquiesced, actually a bit eager to show off her friend to her family. Her imagination had run a bit wild, and perhaps she agreed more for nefarious reasons, than altruistic. Fantasies of having her obedient Kaylie under the table eating her out during dinner had likely done much to get her to agree to such a rash idea.

Suddenly Kaylie didn’t seem as sure of herself as she was when she gave her promises. The girl stood there a bit poleaxed as she watched Abby undress, and dump her clothing in the bin marked, “Abby” that was decorated with a few flowers and such, then turned back to Kaylie completely naked. Kaylie was nervous and stepped back towards the door a little unconsciously, “Well?” Abby asked, putting her hands on her hips, “You aren’t going to break your promise, are you?”

“Umm, no!” Kaylie said trying to insert some false bravado into her denial, “I was just, well...” She trailed off nervously as a moan drifted into the room and distracted both of the girls momentarily. “W-What was that?” Kaylie asked, now a deep shade of pink.

Abby’s eyes got wide in surprise, she hadn’t expected it either, but as quick as she had been surprised, her look turned very eager and mischievous. “Quick!” she hissed quietly at Kaylie. Then prompting her with a gesture to hurry up, “That was Izzy! I’m sure of it, and she’s probably with Alex in the living room! It sounds like they are sexing it up!”

Kaylie didn’t move though, she stood wide-eyed and looking in the direction of the sound. “Sex?!?” Kaylie whispered back, “Really? They are having sex?” Kaylie was hit by both nervousness and sexual excitement all at once, but she wasn’t moving.

Nodding, Abby gestured again, “Hurry up! Get undressed, you promised! And, if you don’t hurry, we’ll miss out on the chance to watch! Remember, not a word to ANYONE!” Seeing her friend stunned, Abby helped, grabbing the bottom of Kaylie’s shirt and yanking it off her unceremoniously, “Now!”

Like the first snowflake moving before an avalanche, Kaylie’s shirt hadn’t hit the floor before Abby started in on the button of her shorts. She bullied Kaylie along, yanking off her clothes as Kaylie’s quiet protests were rendered more and more futile. Abby only relented once Kaylie, now naked, had put away her final item of clothing, a sock, into the proffered box.

Grabbing Kaylie’s hand, Abby snuck their way through the dining room until they could both peer into the living room where Kaylie caught her first glimpse of Izzy: arching her back, thrusting her chest out for Alex’s attention as she rode her brother in earnest on the living room couch.

Keeping quiet, the two naked girls watched as Abby’s older sister bounced up and down on what was, presumably, Alex’s hard cock. Alex was facing away from Abby and Kaylie and Izzy had her eyes shut as she ground her pelvis into Alex.

“Show me how much you liked it, slut, tell me how much you liked it,” Alex prompted Izzy, spurring his sister into even more frantic movements as she leaned backwards and supported her weight on her arms, hands on Alex’s legs.

“God, I loved it, I loved how I couldn’t resist, I loved how he just did what he wanted, being a good girl. I loved how he manhandled me” Izzy told Alex breathlessly, “then I loved how he spanked me,” all as her hips swiveled to get the best amount of friction she could, her clit rubbing right up against Alex’s stomach.

Slipping her hand down Kaylie’s back, Abby watched Kaylie as much as she watched her siblings. Seeing her friend’s intense interest, and the flush that was creeping up Kaylie’s chest, she smiled, her playful side coming to the fore. As Izzy continued to ride her brother, saying something about spankings that did not make much sense, she let her hand continue down to Kaylie’s bottom, cupping her friend’s full bubble butt with her hand. Squeezing, almost experimentally, she darted her hand around to tease between Kaylie’s thighs, finding her friend wet and eager to accept her touch.

Shifting, Kaylie moved into Abby’s touch as she watched, her eyes transfixed on the pair of siblings copulating furiously on the couch. Instinctually, her hands gripping the edge of the doorway, Kaylie spread her legs until she was leaning into the doorway slightly. This allowed Abby to move in behind the shorter girl until Kaylie was pressed against Abby’s hips.

Abby covered Kaylie’s pussy with her hand and started a slow rub about the same time that Alex laid a hand to Izzy’s ass and loud smack resounded.

“Fuck it, Izzy, cum for me you little slut,” Alex growled at Izzy, still unaware of his younger sibling and friend spying on them.

Like a switch thrown, Izzy responded with a loud groan and her hips gyrated even faster, “Yes sir! Yes, god, please smack my ass again!” And Alex did so, laying his hand on her ass once more. Then he pulled her in, bringing her tits closer to his mouth as Izzy put her hands on his shoulders to balance herself. “Fuck, Fuck, I’m getting close! I’m going to cum soon.”

Two things happened then, that changed the course of the afternoon and evening. One, Izzy’s eyes flew open as she felt Alex’s cock begin to explode within her squirming with desire cunt. And two, Kaylie gasped as Abby thrust two fingers up and inside of HER squirming-with-desire little cunt.

“Oh fuck, Alex, Abby! I mean ... shit!” Izzy said, trying to stave off her own orgasm, her pussy clamping down hard on her brother’s spurting cock, but unable to hold it at bay. Collapsing against her brother, she bucked her hips wildly as she joined him in pleasure, ignoring, for the moment what she had just seen.

Alex did not forget, though he gave Izzy a moment to enjoy herself before holding onto her hips and keeping her steady. Not bothering to turn and look he simply called out “Abby? Come here!”.

Abby and Kaylie had frozen in fear as soon as they realized they were caught. Slowly trying to slip away, they had not made it far before Alex’s voice called out. Abby looked at Kaylie, motioning her to get behind the corner. Giving her friend a final smirking shrug, Abby went to see her brother, marshalling all of her arguments as she padded naked and unadorned into the other room.


“What is going on?? Why were you spying on us? There is no hiding in this house anymore, so I do not understand!” Alex’s voice was stern, but not mean, but he was definitely perturbed. And confused. ‘Why would she hide, now of all times?’

Izzy kept quiet, letting Abby try and explain herself, though if she did not bring up the fact that Kaylie was there, she fully intended to right away.

“Um, well, Kaylie wanted to come over and use our hot tub and stuff, and since I made her promise to be quiet, I did not think anyone would mind, but then when we got here you guys were, you know, doing it and she was curious and...”

“Wait, What? Stop right there,” Alex interrupted putting a hand out as his face deepened into a frown. “Is Kaylie here? Now?!” he asked as he sorted through the sounds and memories of what took place just in the last few minutes and realized that the moan he had heard, which he wasn’t really paying a lot of attention to at that moment, likely hadn’t come from Abby, and could only be Kaylie.

“Abby!” Alex exclaimed as all the pieces fit together. This wasn’t good, really wasn’t good, “Seriously?! Do you realize how bad this potentially could be?” Exasperated, frustrated, and certainly a bit angry with Abby’s carelessness, he continued. “Do you realize that if someone outside of the family knew what we did, they’d judge us, and likely they would likely pull at the very least, you and Gwen from the house? This could be really serious, it could be really, really serious.”

“I wouldn’t tell! I promise!” Kaylie exclaimed as she came out from hiding going to Abby’s side immediately, and taking Abby’s hand in support, “I’m sorry! Really! I wanted to see, and Abby told me about you all, and ... well, I wanted to see!”

Both Izzy and Alex wore unhappy expressions on their face, but being faced with the cherubic Kaylie, their expressions lost some of the anger and it was replaced more with frustration.

Izzy piped in, still sitting on Alex, his cock still inside of her, though she was twisted slightly on her brother’s lap to face the two younger girls and took a turn scolding the two, “That might be true, but Abby you should have known better, you could have wrecked everything. I mean what if Kaylie had been freaked out?! What if she had been horrified? Huh? What could have happened then? You’re both young, and...”

“But I’m not!” Kaylie inserted, “I’m not freaked out, and I’m not some kid!” she insisted, “Abby’s my best friend, and I wouldn’t hurt her, and I’m not going to tell anyone! I promise!” she declared earnestly.

Idly running his hand up to cup Izzy’s breast as he thought, Alex came to a decision. There was a chance to contain this, but they would have to be careful. Slapping his sister on her bare thigh, he told her “Go get us some snacks, I need to hear the whole story. And grab one of the misters, should make the food taste awesome, hmmm?” As Izzy removed herself from Alex’s lap, his cock slid out and stood quivering, covered in their combined juices. Not as hard as he sometimes was, it was still an overt demonstration of an aroused male. Kaylie’s eyes were drawn to it like a magnet and Alex made special note of her interest.

“Sit, right there, cross-legged on the floor and tell me exactly what happened and how you decided to do this. I am glad, at least, you told your friend the rules of the house.” Alex’s voice was steady and calm, and he was careful to make it clear he was looking over both of their nude bodies with interest. If they were going to crash into his private home life, they were going to have to deal with all that that entails.

Abby started to explain how she and Kaylie had spent their morning and afternoon. How Kaylie had gotten her dad to let them skinny dip since Abby was a nudist, and at first it was just Abby, but then it was both of them.

“Wait, you told them you were a nudist?” Alex said, trying to wrap his head around what his littlest sister had been up to. Izzy came back with a platter of finger food, the taste spray sitting on one end, and pulled over a small table to set it on. It was clear that she had not had time to go clean up as her lips and thighs were obviously stained, and with no hair to hide her features, it was all ‘out there’ to be noticed, especially as she moved the table over.

“Oh yeah, like last time, since, um, I never wore clothes in her room. But that was not enough for us, so, yeah, we got him to say it was ok.”

Detecting there was more, Alex prodded. “What aren’t you telling me?”

Abby looked at Kaylie and said softly, “I got to tell him everything, otherwise...”

Kaylie nodded, blushing furiously, covering it up by taking a nibble. Abby stopped her and grabbed the spray. “I told you about this, you gotta try it. One bite before, then another after, you won’t believe it!”. Demonstrating how to spray the tongue, Abby took a healthy bite of celery and turned back to her brother.

Alex waited for Izzy to have a couple bites before patting his lap. “You may as well clean me up while we listen, they’ve seen it all already.”

Abby continued, pausing for a moment when Izzy got between Alex’s legs and slowly worked her lips over his coated shaft. The sensuality of it all sent a wave of arousal coursing through her, and, taking another bite, Abby explained more. “We sorta teased her dad, and after putting oil all over each other, um, we kinda played with each other. I knew he was watching from a window, and did not tell Kaylie until she was about ready to cum. I knew it would drive her nuts, and I was right. After that, um,” she paused, taking another bite, not knowing that the formula was continuing to work on her.

“I am glad you are telling the truth. I don’t want any secrets. Ever. And I am not surprised my sister got you into this, Kaylie. She is rather playful and open, so much more than anyone else. I think it’s a good thing, though. Being open. We just need to be careful, not everyone understands Abby, or me and Izzy for that matter.” Alex had begun to suspect that his words had more power directly after a fresh dose, so he was casually reinforcing honesty, casual openness, and the need to be discrete. More so for Kaylie’s benefit, but he wanted to underscore the need for complete honesty with his rambunctious little sister.

Nodding as if understanding and agreeing, Abby started to speak, only to be interrupted by Kaylie. “I would never, um, tell, you see...” she looked at Abby, the need for honesty rushing through her mind. “I think I have a crush on you...”.

“Oh, gosh, I know! I love you, too, Kay!” Abby said, the two blushing at each other, two naked nymphs seated on the floor.

“What she hasn’t told you, is after she took that picture for you, with MY FACE in it, she went on to explain how she lost her virginity. Um, to you...”. Kaylie eyes were drawn to Izzy’s actions, though she sorta wanted her to finish up and get out of the way, she wanted to see Alex’s cock more clearly. She had never seen one hard like that.

Alex glared at Abby, his face stern. “Just what were you thinking?” Patting Izzy’s head, he whispered, “That’s good for now,” and let her get up and get some more to eat. His cock, rather than subsiding after cumming, stood rock hard - no doubt from Izzy’s mouth, but also the story his sister was sharing. Catching the girls gazes constantly flickering to his shaft, he did not bother to try and cover up or hide his state of readiness.

“Yeah, um, well, I tell her, like, everything, and I was going to, um change the names and stuff, but she had me so worked up your name slipped out, and then, well.” Abby paused briefly before continuing. “We had gone back up to her room after teasing her dad some, and we had unfinished business, if you know what I mean.” As she told her story, Abby’s mind went back to the scene in the bedroom.

“She was licking me, as you saw in the pic, and I teased her. If she wanted to hear the story, she had to keep doing that. And she sure did-” Abby said, her face flushing. One of her hands strayed to her thigh, rubbing it slightly before trailing down to tease her clit. “So, I had already told her about Gwen and me, some, and that she was so good at what she was doing that I should have her teach Gwen a thing or two, but she kept wanting to hear why I wasn’t a virgin.”

Alex saw the way that Kaylie kept looking at his cock while Abby talked, and he could not help but lightly stroke it, the whole scene was rather intense. Ostensibly he was mad at Abby and intending to punish her, but realistically, the idea of the two of them, on Kaylie’s bed, having sex and talking about Abby getting fucked, was pretty powerful stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.