Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

“Ma’am?” Evan said questioningly. Linda frowned immediately. “Are you already questioning me?”

Evan looked horror-stricken. “No! I’m sorry, Ma’am!”

Her frown left and the smile returned. “Good. Strip. Now.”

Evan very nearly said ‘Ma’am?’ again, but caught himself in time. He unbuttoned his flannel shirt (about the closest thing he had to a “professional” business meeting shirt) and pulled it out from his waist band. He went to put it on the sofa but was stopped by Linda pointing a finger at him. She put her own hand out to take it instead.

“Continue,” she directed.

Evan unbuttoned his pants next and raised each leg to pull them free. He handed those to Linda as well and Linda could see his underwear clearly tented from the erection behind them. That was only for a moment, though, as they came down immediately thereafter. He handed the plain, white Hanes to her. Linda held them in her hand and inspected them for a moment. She tugged at the waistband, stretching the elastic. ‘I need to buy him some more stylish underwear,’ she thought to herself.

Linda set his clothes off to the side and walked over to him. She stood directly in front of him and just stared into his eyes for a few beats. Then, she reached out and cupped his sack; Evan’s hands almost left from behind his head but he was stopped with a terse “Uh, uh! Hands!” from Linda. They snapped back to their position behind his head. ‘Very good’, she thought.

Linda commanded: “Legs apart more. Hold still.” She raked her nails along his pubes as she stared him in the face.

“Tell me, Evan, did you masturbate last night?”

Evan blinked, caught off guard. “No, no, Ma’am. I didn’t, like you said.” He was mildly relieved that he was not, in fact, insane after all.

Her hand slid up from his balls and encircled his member, stroking it lightly. “Good,” she said with a smile. “Very, very good. The punishment if you had disobeyed would have been severe, I assure you.” She used the hand that wasn’t stroking him to grab one ass cheek, squeezing it hard to emphasize “severe.” Evan swallowed as he contemplated the implications of the word “punishment.”

He could feel the pre-cum leaking from his rod but didn’t dare look down at it; Linda was aware of it as well as it moistened her hand.

She ran her thumb over the head, picking up the bead of semen there. She rolled it between her fingers for a moment while Evan stood at attention.

“Don’t move,” she said, exiting the room. Evan watched her leave, her ass swaying as she glided away. Linda had made sure to walk slowly and with lots of movement for him to enjoy.

When she returned, she was carrying a gigantic three-foot-long feather. She was patting it against her palm as she approached him, walking in slow, exaggerated steps so he could contemplate how, and where, the feather would be used.

Evan stood stock still as she reached him. Linda walked around him, letting the feather brush against his body as she circled him, stopping at his backside.

Behind him, she ran the feather up his ass crack. The sensations made him shiver all over. After he stopped, she repeated the procedure and smiled as he shivered again.

She continued circling him until she was face to face with him once more.

She ran the feather up and down the inside of each thigh. It tickled and Evan quivered again. Linda didn’t chastise him for moving, merely waited for him to stop before continuing. He trembled as she kept running the feather up and down. He was very ticklish, she noted. She liked that.

Once he seemed to be adjusting to the feeling, she moved the feather to tickle the inside of his pelvis, letting the feather brush against his sack in the process. Again, he began to wiggle and she continued until he got used to it.

Next, she let the feather run lightly along his shaft. The head of his penis was dripping with more pre-cum which ended up on the feather. Back and forth the feather went, tickling his cock. He fidgeted around from the sensations and his own movements only served to amplify them even more.

The feather went back down across his testicles, tickled them, then back up and along his member. The sensation was unlike anything he’d felt before, like a thousand tiny electric jolts surging through.

She eyed his testicles for a moment before commenting, mostly to herself, “Hmmmm, this pubic hair will have to go...” She tugged at a tuft of it on his pubic mound with her free hand.

The feather found the head of his penis next, tickling right under the rim. He was starting to quake; Linda saw that and it made her smile. She looked up to his face to see that he had both eyes closed.

“You’re are doing excellent, Evan. You are NOT to cum until I give you permission, however. Do you understand, Evan?” She said it softly, but firmly.

Linda continued tickling the rim of his cock as she spoke. She went around it in a circular motion, over and over again, followed by occasional runs down the length and back up.

“Uh huh,” Evan grunted in reply. Linda stopped and withdrew the feather. That made Evan open his eyes and look at her...

“That’s not good enough, Evan. Tell me that you understand.”

“Oh, I, I understand, Ma’am,” he stammered.

“What, Evan? What do you understand?”

“That I am not to, to cum, Ma’am,” Evan managed between pants. Linda smiled and resumed her teasing.

“That’s right, Evan. You are not to cum,” she said as the feather stroked along his manhood.

His whole crotch was tingling. Around and around the tip the feather went again like a hyper-erotic merry-go-round.

“Evan, I want you to call me ‘Mistress’. Can you do that, Evan?” Linda asked.

Evan was gasping for air as he answered. “Oh, yes, yes, Ma-, uh, Mistress, yes Mistress!”

“Mistress,” he continued, “may I please cum?”

“Nooo,” she cooed, “not just yet, I think.” The feather ducked under his sack to tease the end of his buttcrack. It immediately retreated and slid along the underside of his member leading to the tip once again.

Evan was biting his lip hard and Linda could plainly see how tightly he was contracting his ass cheeks in an effort to control his orgasm. She was quite pleased with his ability to hold out so far. It was always a bit of a roll of the dice of the staying power with the young ones.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.