Rose Tattoo - Cover

Rose Tattoo

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young tattoo artist meets a cougar who, along with her friends, expands his sexual horizon

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Slow  

Evan showed up ten minutes early. The front read:

Andrews and Associates Real Estate

Linda Andrews, proprietor

571-555-8720

On the back, Linda had scrawled 508 West Main St.

The house was quite nice; a large Victorian, well kept with a beautifully manicured front lawn. Evan pulled his car into the circular driveway arcing in front of the home. Lights were on throughout the house, but curtains hid the view of anything inside.

Evan sat in the front seat of his beat up, twelve-year-old Camry with his sketch book in his lap, making a few last minute touches on a couple of designs. She hadn’t mentioned if she had a specific rose in mind so he thought it best to work up a few in advance. Plus, it hadn’t escaped his thoughts that if he had a more elaborate one to suggest, he might be able to get her to go for a larger (and, therefore, more expensive) choice.

A curtain covering one of the glass panels on either side of main entrance pulled apart briefly. Linda saw Evan still in his car, so she opened the front door and waved to him, beckoning him in. Evan hopped out with his sketch book.

“Thank you for coming. Please, have a seat,” Linda said, gesturing to her sofa. He sat and placed his sketch book on the coffee table. “Would you like a drink?” Linda offered.

“Just water, Ma’am, I don’t drink,” he explained. Linda went and returned with two glasses of water. Ice cubes clinked against the glass as she set them down.

“So, did you have a specific design in mind already?” he asked. To his slight dismay, she pulled out her phone and began scrolling, searching for a photo. Turning the phone to him, he saw a very basic drawing with a stem and a couple of leaves. It was very small. All said and done, it would be less than an hour. Oh well.

“Sure, I can handle that,” he said pleasantly, hiding his disappointment. “On your shoulder, you said?”

“Yes, low enough that it won’t be seen while wearing a dress like this one. I need to maintain a professional image,” she explained.

“Ok, let me grab my gear and we’ll get started then.”

Evan went out to his car and returned with a duffle bag. Opening it on the floor, we withdrew his tattoo gun, housed in a plastic carrying case, as well as a smaller bag containing various bottles with ink. He also removed a bottle of alcohol, a baggie of cotton balls, a clean towel, and some latex gloves.

The items made their way to the coffee table; his bag emptied, Evan sat himself down on the couch. Linda sat herself down right on the side of him so that their legs were touching.

Evan flipped open his sketch book as Linda rested her hand on his thigh and Evan glanced down at it. Linda was looking at the sketch book and the drawing on the first page; she gave no indication that she saw him looking at her hand (though she had.)

She moved her hand further up his thigh, then back down. Evan cleared his throat; again, she gave no sign that she noticed. She was making him quite uncomfortable but he didn’t want to embarrass her by saying anything. The erection stirring in his pants was making things even worse. Evan reached over and took the glass of water from the end table.

As he took a sip, Linda made a show of leaning further forward to look at the sketchbook and, in doing so, her hand went up and rubbed against Evan’s crotch causing him to choke on the water.

He put a hand out to catch the spittle coming from his mouth to stop it from hitting the sketchbook. Linda took the opportunity to turn to him out of “concern” and, in doing so, placed her palm directly on his cock.

“Oh goodness, are you ok?” Her hand pushed hard against the firm mound below it as her other hand took the cup from him. Evan wiped his mouth on the back of his hand as he coughed again.

“Yes, Ma’am, <cough>, I’m, <cough> fine. Just swallowed the wrong way I guess.”

Linda finally removed her hand from his genitals as she turned away to put the cup on the end table on her side.

After recovering his breath, Evan returned to his sketch book. He went to reach for it before realizing his hand was wet, so he wiped it off on his pant leg to dry it. He flipped to the back and pulled out a sheet of stencil paper from the rear. He laid it out on the table and began sketching the drawing.

Linda took the sketchbook and started flipping through it while he drew. She was silent as she did so but stopped and studied each page intently.

“Do you mind if I take a couple photos of your drawings?” she inquired.

Evan was surprised by the request but merely shrugged. “Sure, feel free.”

Linda took her phone out and turned back to several pages that must have caught her fancy. She snapped pictures of them and closed the book. She then turned her attention to Evan and placed her hand on his leg again. Evan thought quickly for a way to distract her.

“I’m going to be sketching for a little bit longer. I don’t know if you want to change into something else to give me better access to your shoulder while I prepare this,” he said without looking up. Linda stood up and didn’t reply. A moment later, Evan heard fabric rustling. Glancing up, Linda had pulled the dress up over her head and was sliding it off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.