Master of the Swamp - Cover

Master of the Swamp

Copyright© 2017 by MagicQuill

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Erik discovers that Jessica, his sixteen-year-old rebellious daughter, has smoked cigarettes again despite his earlier warnings. He disciplines her, but didn't expect that the girl would take such a liking to her punishment. Erik realizes that, like his deceased wife, his daughter needs a firm hand to guide her. It is the start of their path to depravity, but also the renewal of their kinship.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Slow  

Erik rocked back and forth in his easy rocking chair while he smoked a cigar and overlooked the clearing in front of his house. The heat of summer started to make way for the storms of autumn. Several birds sang their songs, but other than that, it was surprisingly quiet. The lack of croaking frogs was yet another indicator that the seasons were changing.

Three months had passed since Erik had fucked his daughter’s ass for the first time. She requested a repeat performance almost every week ever since. Even though they did not have intercourse, Jessica had stopped giving it up so easily to the boys. In fact, she almost never had sex with any of them these days. She still regularly played with Valery, however, and often teased Erik with her adventures, using her stories as a prelude for good times of their own.

A half-empty beer glass stood on the table next to him, while an empty Heineken bottle held several papers down. The mosquitoes did not bother him since he had applied a repellent to his skin earlier that day, along with a musky eau de cologne. It had stormed the day before, but today the weather was quite decent with a partially clouded sky and a gentle breeze. Even the temperature was moderate, although the ground was still muddy. Erik had cut up a tree that had fallen during yesterday’s storm earlier that day. He had stored the wood away for winter to burn in their fireplace.

I should get back to those papers. This job will earn me a month’s wage for two weeks’ worth of work. It sure is nice just sitting here, though. It won’t be long until that’ll be impossible with the way the weather is changing. Maybe I should build retractable glass windows into the porch, so that I can still sit here in winter. I just need a terrace heater and then it’d be pretty comfortable out here.

A lot had changed in the past months. One of those things was that Erik had a change of diet and had started a workout regime. It was with good results too, he had lost twenty pounds so far and although he still had a long way to go, he already noticed that his stamina and quality of life had improved. It took him less effort to move around and he found that he had more energy overall. He even fit into those leather pants again without feeling as if an anaconda tried to strangle him.

Erik had also gotten a new wardrobe and had started to dress himself better. People had stopped giving him the evil eye whenever he was in town and his improved appearance had even paved the way to more business opportunities, which in turn led to a better income than he had before. In fact, it allowed him to double Jessica’s allowance and teach her about putting money aside for college. The additional income had also allowed Erik to fix the house between paid jobs. He had replaced all the rotten parts, remodeled several of the rooms, and painted the entire house.

It’s really nice that the house is much safer and more comfortable now. Especially Jessica seems very happy with her new room. It’s a lot bigger and with that new queen-sized bed, Valery can come for sleepovers whenever she wants to. For that matter, I’m glad that Val’s parents loosened up when it comes to Jessica and accepted my girl for who she is. It seems like Jess even brought Valery out of her shell, the girl’s shyness seems to have melted away like ice cream on a hot summer day. I wonder if Val’s parents even realize what their darling girl is actually up to, the girls sure are noisy sometimes. Valery’s churchgoing folks would probably have a heart attack if they learned that their girl is a lezzie. Ah well, it’s all fine with me. The girls make a cute couple and I’m sure that Jessica will settle for a man in the end, she likes dick too much to give that up so easily.

Erik checked his new watch and saw that it was almost four. Good, Jessica should be home soon. I wonder how her biology test went. Her grades have really improved the last months. If she keeps this up for the coming two years, then she might even qualify for state university after she graduates. It’d be great if she could become a veterinarian like she wants to. I’m also glad that she gave up smoking. I haven’t smelled that foul stench of cigarettes on her clothes for over a month now. It was an expensive addiction anyway and I’m sure she can use the money better for other things.

Erik heard the familiar sound of bike tires riding through gravel a few minutes later. Jessica appeared in view within seconds, wearing a big smile on her face.

As soon as she saw him, she yelled, “I’ve got an A+ for my test!”

Erik rose from his chair and applauded her, after which he took the cigar out of his mouth, and said, “Well done! I knew you could pull it off.”

“Thanks, I’ve sure studied like hell for it. I don’t think I’ve ever prepared as much for a test as I have for this one.”

“I know, Honey. I’m proud of you. You did damned fine.”

“Hey, Dad, I was talking with Val during lunch break and she didn’t have any plans for the weekend yet. Can she stay over?”

“Sure, I don’t see why not. I don’t want to miss out on our session coming Sunday, though, and I doubt you want to explain Val why we’re spending an hour in the barn while you scream blood and murder.”

Jessica blushed, and said, “Eh, no. I don’t think so. Can we have that session today? It’s Friday and I’m not going anywhere anyway.”

“That works for me. Go fix dinner while I finish these papers and we’ll have our session later this evening.”

“Yes, Sir!”

“And Jess...”

“Yes, Dad?”

“Why don’t you wear that dress for dinner that I bought you last week? It’s a special day after all.”

“Yes, Sir!” Jessica said, who rushed to the door and disappeared into the house in the blink of an eye.

Erik sat back in his chair and extinguished the stub of his cigar in the ashtray.

Their weekly session in the dungeon was one of those things that had not changed. Although Jessica could be playfully disrespectful outside the dungeon, she treated him with the outmost respect during their sessions. It was for good reason too; Erik was very inventive when it came to coming up with new ways to punish her. One of his latest punishments had involved putting Bengay on her nipples when she disobeyed him. The analgesic heat rub burned with fury while adding nipple clamps and playing with the wheel of pain had increased her torment even more. Then again, the punishment had also led to one of the biggest orgasms in her life when he finally allowed her to climax. In short, it still paid off to be disobedient, although these days it was only minor things like not cleaning up after her or using up all the hot water with her morning shower.

Erik took another sip from his beer and continued to study the latest application. He made minor notes in the sideline, which he would use to write up his quotation. Although his reputation was a far cry from what it had been before he had lost his wife, it had gotten better during the past months.

Edward and Sons won’t know what hit them. There’s no way that they’ll even come close to my quotation with their overhead while I’ll make a very healthy profit on this job. It’s a good thing that there’s enough work for the both of us, or they might end belly up if I keep getting jobs like these.

Erik completed his quotation twenty minutes later and prepared the papers for delivery to his contractor tomorrow. An elderly couple wanted him to build a luxurious patio in their backyard. Since he lived so far out of the way, it was actually easier to deliver the papers himself than letting the mail company handle it. He had to drive the distance to the post office anyway, driving another two miles to deliver the papers in person was not an issue.

The handyman drained the last beer from his glass and cleared the table, putting everything away in his office. That had been another change to his business; he used to put everything away in shoebox that he stored in the living room while he now had cabinets and a desk in an actual office. Scents from cooking food wafted over from the kitchen and Erik decided to peek inside.

He noticed that Jessica had already changed into the dress. The frock was a turquoise formfitting garment that reached until midway Jessica’s thighs. The top was half-translucent and left most of her back exposed. As such, Erik could see that she had not bothered with a bra, although he knew she would wear one if she wore the dress in public. The teenager let her blonde hair hang loose. The strands reached her shoulder blades and covered the black choker she always wore outside the dungeon. Sandals with two-inch heels completed her ensemble, raising her heels and showing off her legs.

Jessica hummed a popular song while she chopped an onion and stirred the potatoes in a pan. It looked like she needed at least another ten minutes. Erik decided to set the table and put the plates and cutlery down, after which he filled two glasses with spring water. This water tasted a heck of a lot better than the filtered water from the swamp that they had been stuck with for the past four years. Erik went into his bedroom once he had set the table and changed into casual smart clothes.

Dinner itself was a quiet affair. There was a silent tension throughout dinner where Jessica and Erik were both preoccupied with thoughts of their own. After dessert, however, Erik stood up and pulled a jewelry box from the drawer of a nearby cabinet.

“I’ve wanted to give you this for a long time,” Erik said, “but unfortunately, I couldn’t afford it until now.”

He put the box on the table and pushed it in Jessica’s direction after which he sat down again. Although the outside of the box was made of hard plastic, he knew that red velvet decorated the inside. Jessica’s pupils grew as large as saucers after she opened the box. She took the gift out with great care. It was a golden necklace with a golden locket attached that had the wings of an angel, which were folded together to form the shape of a heart. Tears sprung into Jessica’s eyes when she opened the wings and saw the picture inside.

“It—, it’s beautiful.”

She could not take her eyes off the image. Inside the locket was a picture of Kimberley, her mother. Erik had made the photo at a picnic, a week before Kimberley’s unfortunate demise. Jessica had been eleven at the time, but Erik knew she remembered that picnic as if it had happened yesterday. They often talked about that memory as a way to keep her mother alive. It had been the last day together as a family where they had shared true happiness.

“It would have been your mom’s thirty-seventh birthday today.”

“Thank you, Dad,” Jessica said, as she closed the wings of the locket and put the necklace around her neck. “I really appreciate it. I never want to leave this house. I just have too many memories of this place. I know that you’re making enough money to buy us a good house downtown, but this is the house I grew up in.”

“I know, Honey,” Erik said. “You can stay here as long as you want. I doubt that we’d have the same amount of privacy and freedom downtown anyway. We can do here whatever we want and whenever we want.”

“Exactly, I can even have my veterinary practice here if I become a vet. We have enough space, right?”

“Yes, I don’t think that’d be a problem. I could always build another building on the clearing for your practice. It may not be much right now, just a house and a barn near a swamp, but it’s our kingdom, our paradise.”

Jessica raised her glass, and toasted, “To paradise.”

Erik raised his glass and clinked glasses with her, “To paradise.”

They shared another moment in silence while they sipped from their glass until it was empty.

Erik stood up, and said, “Let’s clear the table and wash the dishes.”

It took them a good fifteen minutes to get everything cleaned up and put away, but once they had washed the last cup, Erik said, “Let’s go.”

His daughter turned around and looked up at him with her green eyes, nodding in understanding while a mischievous smile formed on her lips. She followed him to the dungeon and undressed without being asked, putting her choker and locket on top of her dress. The teenager kneeled and sat on her heels as soon as she was nude. She rested her ass on her calves and put her hands on her knees.

Meanwhile, Erik slipped into his leather pants and combat boots, although he was otherwise bare. He went to the cabinet when he saw that Jessica was ready, but did not retrieve her usual training collar. Instead, he picked up a decorated black wooden box of six by six inches width and one-and-a-half inch high. Upon closer inspection, one could see that the decoration was an engraving of a circle with a triskelion shape inside and a single dot on the right side of each arm of the triskele. Jessica raised her eyebrows when she recognized the symbol, but remained quiet.

“Ever since you signed the contract, you’ve trained hard to become a better sub,” Erik said. “When we had our first session, I told you that you’d wear a training collar until I decided that you were ready for your permanent collar.”

Erik opened the box and showed her its contents. In the box was a gold-colored collar of half-an-inch thick, although to the untrained eye it appeared to be nothing more but a luxurious choker.

“I told you back then that it’d be up to you whether you want to accept or reject your permanent collar. This collar contains a lock that only I can open and I will only do so in cases like airport security. Otherwise, you will wear it when you sleep, eat, shower, or go out. In short, it will always be around your neck as a symbol of my dominance over you. If you decide to reject it, then I’ll void our contract, although you are still entitled to your weekly allowance as long as you keep obeying the rules. If you accept the permanent collar, however, then it means that you will be my submissive until day that one of us dies. Do you understand these terms?”

Jessica thought it over for a long moment. She had asked many questions about the topic in the past months and Erik had given her truthful answers. He had even urged her to find more information on the Internet and to join forums like FetLife where she could message with likeminded people. Jessica had followed up on his suggestions and it had answered many of her questions.

“You don’t have to decide right now,” Erik suggested. “I can put it away and bring your training collar instead.”

Jessica blushed and shook her head from left to right, as she said, “No, that won’t be necessary, Sir.”

The teenager pulled her hair together in one hand and put her hands to her head, revealing her neck. She leaned her head a little to the side, assuming the same pose that she always assumed when she wanted him to collar her.

Erik let the air escape from his lungs. He had been holding his breath without even noticing it. The burly man approached his daughter and put the collar around her neck. He twisted a small key for 180 degrees. A soft ‘click’ sealed the change in their relationship.

At last, she’s truly mine. I’ll push her boundaries like never before, but I also cherish her as something far more than just my daughter. She’s the missing piece in my life, the Yin to my Yang.

The collar left her neck with several inches of leeway. Jessica let go of her hair and touched the collar with the same tenderness as she would touch the wings of a butterfly. She traced its design with her fingers and tested its strength. A grin flashed across the teenager’s lips and twinkles appeared in her eyes when she discovered that it was not an ordinary necklace.

“I had it custom-made,” Erik explained, as he put the key away. “It’s made of such a strong alloy that even an angle grinder would have trouble cutting through.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Jessica said, with a quiver in her voice, realizing what this meant. Tears began to billow down her cheeks while a radiant smile appeared on her face. “I’m sorry,” she sniffed, “I’m just so happy to be truly yours, Sir.”

Erik cupped his daughter’s chin and looked her in the eyes, as he said, “You’ve also earned the right to call me ‘Master’ when we’re alone, although in public ‘Sir’ will do.”

Jessica blinked and kissed the palm of his hand. “Thank you, Master.”

My girl has come such a long way since that first spanking. She has become an obedient submissive, but she also hasn’t sown her wild oats and continues to show her rebel nature outside the dungeon. She especially takes charges when it comes to Valery and any of those boys. Heck, if I have to believe her teachers, then even adults have a hard time going against her will. It’s rare to see such a level of confidence in a teenager, with these qualities she could become an executive or even a CEO someday. Now that’d be something else; Jessica wearing a business suit and high heels, I’d love to see that. She’d answer to nobody except to her true Master.

“Stand up,” Erik ordered, as he let go of her chin.

The burly man went to the cabinet where he retrieved two red ropes of thirty feet long, a smaller blue rope of fifteen feet long, and a hooked knife.

Erik held the items up and showed them to her, as he said, “I thought I’d give you your punishment while you’re suspended in the air. You’ve earned it.”

Jessica kept silent, but if her stiff nipples and flushed skin were anything to go by, then she was very eager to get started. Erik had been an experienced practitioner of Kinbaku in the past, but it was not until he tied Jessica two months ago that he rekindled his love for bondage. It had been an instant success with Jessica and he had bound her several times a week to get back into shape. The hooked knife was there for safety reasons. If an emergency occurred, then he had to cut her free immediately. Untying the ropes would take far too long, especially if she was choking.

Let’s start with the chest harness, those ropes will carry the brunt of her weight and I can work my way from there.

“I thought I’d try something different today. Are you ready?” Erik asked, knowing that it would take a while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.