Apocalypse Blues - Cover

Apocalypse Blues

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Adam Clarke is just a regular Navy veteran going to West Virginia University on the GI Bill, right? Think again, as he discovers, after Doomsday, with the help of a growing harem, a radical classmate, and her lesbian lover, his history professor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Military   School   War   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“On the road again, just can’t wait to get on the road again. The life I love is makin’ music with my friends, and I just can’t wait to get on the road again,” several of us sang along to the MP3 player that Hannah brought with her on the trip.

“You can’t go wrong with Willie, can you, babe?” I winked at Hannah as I drove the public bus for which we all abandoned the van halfway across campus en route eastward through Morgantown, West Virginia.

“Indeed, you can’t. We’re not taking the usual route for the Mountain Line Transit Authority, I hope,” Hannah replied, eager to get out of town herself.

“Nope. We don’t work for them and they’re defunct, so I’m taking us onto I-68 as soon as we can find a part of the interstate that is clear enough for use. You know, less wreckage, fewer obstacles to safe passage to Maryland and Virginia, or what’s left of them. The sooner that we can get out of Dodge, the better, dear. I want us to make more progress in terms of reaching the Atlantic Coast and getting our friends here to the ports to embark for Wales. I’m sure that Anwyn and Gabby want to get there before too many ships can be lost, destroyed, or go to rust. Am I right?” I asked the Slaters rhetorically, not expecting an answer.

“Of course! I don’t want to miss the boat. Do you, querida?” Gabby turned to Anwyn, who laughed softly.

“Leave it to a sailor to factor in the risks of the potential decline or even collapse of international seaborne commerce. A handy thing that we have you leading our party here,” Anwyn agreed, her Welsh accent coming out stronger of late.

“There’s lots of factors to consider, and that’s frankly just one of them. I don’t even know what to expect here in the States with the future, post-apocalyptic social order. Or lack thereof. To say nothing of what will occur to our servicemen and servicewomen stranded in various foreign lands. It might be 2013 by the old calendar, but I suspect that many folks will be basically stuck in the new Dark Ages and it will feel an awful lot like the 5th or 6th centuries, maybe even the 7th or 8th. It’s a brave new world indeed, and likely to get very dog-eat-dog before the end of the era,” I reminded everyone, especially concerned as to what even the Slaters might face in Wales itself.

“Well, I second that sentiment about you being very handy, dear!” Autumn assured me, getting a high-five from Hannah and Xia each.

“Me, too,” Xia declared emphatically.

“And me,” Hannah asserted, while all three ladies kissed the back of my head as I drove.

“Hey, I think that we’d all agree on that!” Lewis gave me his full support and endorsement as well.

“How close are we to the next ramp to turn onto the interstate?” Ryan now inquired of Till, who had the map on him.

“I’d say that we’re just two miles away now. One can only hope that we don’t have to turn back at that point, due to too many roadblocks. That could only result in delays for our journey. We can ill afford such difficulties, for the reasons that we noted before,” Till assured Ryan, who smiled in response.

“Yeah, that’s the last thing that we need,” Sardha agreed, even as she cuddled with Becca.

“True story. We need to get things moving and make real progress today. Otherwise, we risk the Slaters’ plans and all of our hopes and dreams. Can’t have that,” Becca spoke her mind, too.

“Very much so. Can’t throw that away, can we?” Raquel said her piece, too.

“Well said. We got plans and schemes and we want a future. It’s nothing that we want to risk. We don’t know what obstacles or troubles we’ll face on the way. It’s far too easy to run into those,” I agreed with Raquel’s latest point.

We kept driving a good while, even as Ryan now took his turn trying to impregnate Anwyn. They were louder than one would have expected, but then again, Gabby was eager to help her wife enjoy the experience as much as she could. There was no point in keeping it clinical, not when Anwyn deserved some pleasure for her sacrifice in “taking one for the team.” This was no small concession, after all, given Anwyn’s lesbianism. No doubt Gabby also thought ahead to when she would be asked to make the same sacrifice herself, not a scenario that she relished much, if at all.

“I hope that she gets pregnant and soon, so that she can be happy and not have to endure this. I won’t lie and say that there aren’t pleasurable moments for me in humping her. It’s still awkward as fuck to bang a lesbian, knowing that it’s something that she endures more than she enjoys, in spite of our best efforts to make it more pleasant for her,” Ryan expressed his own hopes for Anwyn, even if he had ulterior motives.

“Tell me about it! I know the feeling! Anwyn does her best, as does Gabby, but it’s hard not to wince at the occasional reminders from facial expressions that she tolerates it without loving it,” I concurred, leading Anwyn to kiss me chastely on the back of my head now that Ryan came inside her.

“If it helps, think of me as your new mom or aunt or something. That way, the taboo aspect can heat things up. I know that I’m trying to view it in those terms. The idea of incest has a certain appeal to me, even if the hetero aspect undercuts it a dose or two. I also dwell on the forbidden thrill of banging a student and think less about the gender of the student in question,” Anwyn confessed to me.

“That being said, and it has a distinct benefit, it’s now Till’s turn, I think. What will you use to get off with him?” I encouraged Professor Slater.

“Rape fantasies. Hey, I freely admit that I have them. Not specifically of men taking me against my will, just of being taken in general. Another taboo kink among many. Come on, Till. Throw me around like a rag doll and have your way with me!” Anwyn defied her own feminist ideals to urge a man to get very rough with her.

“Do it, hubby, and I will reward you!” Raquel encouraged Till to ravage Anwyn, which he gladly did.

I did my best to keep the moans, groans, and grunts out of my ears as I drove, not wishing to get distracted from my self-appointed task, as it was still my turn as the driver. When someone else took over, that would be great, but for now it was my job to find that ramp and avoid roadblocks. Even so, the noises got me very hard, much to the ladies’ amusement and delight, as they evidently wished me to fuck them. I was one stiff fellow by the time that I was able to find the right exit (or rather entrance in this case) and follow it.

“Here we are and no wreckage to block us ... yet. If we encounter any, we’ll just have to clear it before we continue, I think. It’s gonna have rough moments. I won’t lie about that. We’ll just have to do what we must. It’s either ‘move forward’ or ‘turn back,’ as staying in place is a trap. At least we’re now on the open road and going the right direction. We’re heading for the coast, folks, and I can only trust that it’s clear. No guarantees if and when we might have to exit the interstate for the trip to Virginia, unless we opt to keep going through Maryland, instead. That’s another way to take ship for Wales, after all,” I commented, unsure of how the others would react.

“Hey, Virginia, Maryland, six of one, half a dozen of the other, right, vato? As long as it gets us a ship bound for Wales, what does it matter? We got a country for my wife to rule!” Gabby laughed now, just as Till came inside Anwyn at last.

We managed to get slightly more than ten miles down the highway, singing along with Hannah’s MP3 player, until we reached our first major obstacle, a six-car pile-up that had been abandoned for others to clean up. Getting out and working together, though, the thirteen of us were able to clear it up, even if it left us rather tired and most of us rested. Each of us now took turns showering and relaxing, except for Lewis, who now took over the driving as the strongest and least taxed among us right then.

Lewis took us eighteen and a half miles until we at last took a rest stop, our first, in Hazelton, West Virginia, so that he could take a nap. This also let us eat up and refuel a bit for the next leg of the journey. We didn’t resume the road trip for another hour, which also gave me time to keep my word to Xia. I found myself fucking her over the counter of the closest gas station and convenience store, her naked, hot, and sweaty body thrusting back hard at me with every stroke. She welcomed my thrusts and pushed back eagerly with her hips and ass, letting me see that fine booty move in ways that emphasized the beauty of her bottom. Her wet snatch definitely felt like Heaven on my cock and her moans grew louder as she creamed herself. I was too far gone and I came as messily as possible within her luscious cunt.

“Ah, the marriage is consummated at last and in grand, public style! Hopefully, a little bambino will result from this rather splendid and risque encounter! Your fourth performance is most impressive indeed, thank God! I loved seeing how your buns moved as you pushed in and out of your sweet Asian bride there! I can’t wait to see you fuck Autumn and Hannah, too! Your hot, sweaty, manly butt looked great as you rogered Xia but good! It was fantastic to watch you take her petite body and use it for your pleasure as well as hers. Mind if I taste her on your cock?” Bonnie pleaded with me, desperate to sample my goods.

“Only if you let Ryan fuck you now, while you suck me off! I want to watch you get spit-roasted by Ryan and me, by your husband and your evident crush at once. I want you to remember who brought you to us and show some gratitude to him for a change, some respect for the guy, some love for the man that you claim to adore so much. Let Ryan breed you while I fuck your face!” I instructed Bonnie, much to her surprise, though she quickly recovered and offered her holes to hubby.

“I do love him, even if I haven’t shown it well, I swear!” Bonnie swore before she resumed sucking my cock.

This threesome didn’t last too long, not due to me cumming again, but due to the way that Bonnie furiously pushed back at her husband and used her hips to demonstrate her ardor for him. This was not to say that she neglected me, by any means, rather that she made it abundantly clear to all and sundry that she was a natural cum-slut. She was misguided in her previous hypocrisy and mistreatment of Ryan, but she got her wanton ways honestly. She proved this to us by making Ryan cum soon and keeping me nice and hard in the process with her eager suction and licking action.

“That’s enough for now. Let’s finish eating this fine free food, collecting what we can grab of the rest, just in case, and doing whatever else needs to be done, such as restroom breaks, so we can hit the open road again,” I encouraged my friends and lovers now.

“Yeah, just give me a second. I ... kinda found this local gal and we hit it off!” Till informed me as he exited the bathroom.

Sure enough, he was in the company of what looked like a very pregnant young woman with sandy hair, a farmer’s tan, a nightgown, and flip-flops. She still had a wedding band on and every sign that she was married besides, including a very bored look that indicated her attraction to this exotic German dude that she just met. He was just plain different from hubby, who evidently just didn’t quite cut the mustard anymore or something. I wasn’t quite clear about the nature or circumstances of their marriage, but what did it matter? If this newcomer wanted to tag along, so be it. I didn’t plan to return to Hazelton, after all.

“A hillbilly housewife, eh? Why are you messin’ around on the old man? Not that I can judge much, since I’ve done that, too, but I’m just curious,” Bonnie asked the stranger, who seemed eager to follow Till onto the bus with us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.