Tara: 1. Spiders
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jean is a scientist. She is trying to create an antivenin so her race, the Shifters, didn't die horrible deaths when bitten by a huge spider call an aracnzi. However, other people have different ideas. Mark is of a race called the Paragons. He is accidentally transported to Jean's word to help her and the people who live on Tara. This is their story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Mark looked around his gilded prison.

At first, he was treated like an honoured guest, and while he struggled to understand how this society worked, he had bided his time and watched what he said and did. The fact that he had been disorientated upon waking and that the local language was slightly different from his own, meant he could play the ignorant foreigner.

If bloody Trish hadn’t tried that stupid spell while he had been gathering the Quaz crystals, he wouldn’t be where he was. His medallion had blocked the worst of the blast, but he had been tossed back onto the dais and knocked out when the crystals in his hands had exploded.

He knew as soon as he opened his eyes that he wasn’t in his world anymore. The odd thing was that the room didn’t have any crystals in it. He couldn’t work out how he could have gotten here if there were no crystals. He sure wasn’t going to get home again in a hurry.

When the healer had touched him, he determined that she was a novice and a Shifter but not a Paragon. They had no ordinary Shifters or any of the other distinct races on his planet anymore as everyone displayed the Paragon genetics and mixtures of genes from the original races.

It had only taken four generations after his great-grandfather had rescued a group of Keltrians from a section of a broken wheelship for this to happen. The Keltrians had been escaping their planet. They had then become stranded on his planet, Torus, when their form of a spaceship had failed. It had broken up into its sixteen sections. Several of them had made it to the planet’s surface.

Mark’s people, the Paragons, differed from the Shifters on this planet in that they had phenomenal abilities to remember all that they were taught and learnt, due to the inclusion of alien DNA in their genetic makeup. Most of his people were born with genetic memories.

A fifth of Mark’s people had strong magical abilities and could wear mage items. Nearly all of the rest had latent abilities. It was now less common that a person didn’t at least obtain the low novice class of a single item, by the time they were thirty-five.

Mark wore a full four gem set of items that included a diadem, a medallion, a ring and a wand. He was classed as a High Mage, and he was only twenty-one. At the time of the accident on Torus, he was supposed to move to one of the new outposts and to manage it, so he had been gathering new crystals to take with him.

Mark had never heard of anyone ending up on a new planet or just plain disappearing when going through the portals. The transportation rings had worked flawlessly between the settlements for a hundred years on Torus. He knew some people had tried to get the rings to take them to different planets, but they had never been successful.

Mark could only assume that the explosion had something to do with why he got to be the lucky candidate to go off planet. He bet his mum and Cara were really pissed at Trish. Cara had been chasing him for years to marry her. He had a strong affection for her, and she had birthed his first child, but he wasn’t sure that he loved her enough to choose her as his first wife.

In the year that he had been stranded on this planet, going by the local calendar, he hadn’t really missed Cara that much. He missed his sons, Ivan and Jake, and his mum more. To his knowledge, he was the only male born Paragon to produce two male born sons.

Being born in male form was still very rare on Torus. He was surprised that here, many of the Shifters were born male but they could only change to one or two animal forms and not to female in any form. Mark could change to twelve different forms in a blink of an eye and be of either gender.

Tory, the Controller on his planet, who created his race, said that he was an oddity like his great-grandfather and Mark could only agree. The disadvantage here was that his forms were not quite the same as their cousins. While many common animals were similar and even had similar names, they varied just enough that he’d not been able to use this as a means of escape.

He also couldn’t blink (teleport) as long as he was kept in the palace. A spell in the shield over the palace and its grounds prevented people not of royal blood from blinking in or out. He hadn’t worked out how to get around the spell yet, but he was close.

After his arrival, it didn’t take Mark long to work out that his differences were a fascination to the medical scientists here and the Queen. He had been given a suite of rooms near hers, and that was where he was right now. Awaiting her ladyship to come and be entertained by him.

If he hadn’t knocked up two of her ladies, they might have allowed him more freedom. At first, he was encouraged to fuck whoever was interested. He’d had a bevy of fine arses sashaying through that door. The ladies in question had been deliberately sent to him while in season. They were high born but not considered heirs.

For the female Shifters here, they only became fertile once or twice a year. Once they had birthed a child, this could extend to only once a year or even longer as they aged. With the male Shifters having low sperm counts or being infertile, they were not generally used for breeding purposes. If they did get lucky, the child was rarely born in female form, and so it couldn’t inherit.

The production of a child here was taken as a scientific endeavour. It was often negotiated between the different parties. The father of the child has no rights over the child, as it was a matriarchal society. Even the non-shifters tended to look for a father who produced female offspring or came from a family that was dominantly female.

Queen Vasari had wanted to know if the fact that Mark had tested virile made a difference to his offspring. The doctors informed her that both ladies had fallen pregnant after just one night with him. Since then, they had both given birth to female children, so his worth suddenly increased and so did the restrictions on his movements.

Mark had been told that he now had six children and four other ladies were expecting. Each of the ladies who had given birth had shorter than normal gestation times of only four months, and they all had delivered healthy female children.

Mark was pissed that while he had personally implanted four of the kids, he had not known about the rest. He wasn’t happy when he discovered that the Queen was selling his sperm to the highest bidder and expecting him to supply it whenever she wanted it. He had been supplying it for the scientists as far as he knew.

He’d become suspicious when she sent him two young women who were non-shifters. They’d had an odd smell when they first came to him. He suspected that it was a contrived potion to make it appear that they were in season. He was happy enough to screw them but wondered why they wanted him to think they were in season.

The joke of it was that after a week of their visits, he did manage to knock both of them up. The Queen wasn’t happy about this development at the time. The fact that the girls had since delivered two fine girls and that they both tested to be Shifters had a profound effect on her.

Since then, she had tried to limit Mark’s physical interactions to herself, in the hope that he got her to come into season too.


When Vasari came into his room, Mark didn’t look up.

He was seated with one leg over the arm of the chair. He was reading, and a tea service with an empty used cup sat on the small table beside his chair. Vasari cast her eyes over his body and liked very much what she saw.

“How is your ability to read our language going, Mark?” she asked him when he didn’t immediately acknowledge her. He shrugged but didn’t remove his eyes from the book. Vasari bristled, “I’m speaking to you, young man.”

Mark let out an exaggerated sigh but didn’t look at her. “Where I come from, a person’s private chamber is theirs to rule. A knock and asking for permission to enter is considered polite. But then again, a prisoner has no rights do they, Vasari?”

“Mark, you are my guest, not a prisoner,” Vasari retorted. She found him an aggravating young man when he got into one of his moods. His attitude of late was really starting to irk and worry her. If he wasn’t so bloody good in bed and her one means of begetting an heir that the Crown would accept, she would have had him removed to the dungeons months ago to teach him a lesson in humility.

“Vasari, I’m sick of the games. I’m not interested in having sex with you as I told you weeks ago. You are not in season and never will be again. Are your people that afraid of you that they are not game enough to tell you? Healing may not be one of my strong suits since I’m primarily an Earth mage, but I do have Lore and Psychic abilities.”

“You have run your race in the reproductive field. I believe you have been barren since not long after your son Ricardo was born. You do not have any eggs left to release. Your best hope as far as I’m aware is your daughter, Halina. However, I won’t fuck her again either. One night was enough for any male,” he replied in a sardonic voice and faked a shiver.

Vasari looked at him in horror, “When did you service my daughter?”

“About ten months ago, when she came into her season and visited me. I think it was the worst experience of my life. Does she have to pay her males to service her?” he replied straight faced.

“Whatever do you mean? Many Shifters wish to have the honour of getting her pregnant,” Vasari replied, indignant on her daughter’s behalf.

“They may wish the honour, but I doubt they enjoy the experience. That woman is incapable of enjoying sex as a female. Even being in season didn’t stir her juices. I’d have had more fun giving myself a hand job.”

“She hates to be penetrated by a male in any hole. Nonetheless, from what I’ve heard, she is more than happy to penetrate them. Also, I don’t believe she had released an egg. It is possible that her reproductive cycle is no longer effective, as she hasn’t come into season since. If she had received a magical item sooner it might have made a difference,” Mark replied.

In her eighty years, Halina had only had two sons. Mark had not been terribly impressed with either of them. She hadn’t given birth in the last thirty years. Halina also only wore a ring with a single gem for Nature, and it had taken her forty years to earn it. She hadn’t given birth until she wore the ring. Mark didn’t consider the spoilt woman a good candidate for the position of Queen.

“Bloody Hades,” Vasari swore and plonked her arse down in a chair in a very unqueenly manner.

Mark studied the woman’s face. He did feel sorry for her predicament, but he didn’t see how to solve it without further cost to himself. “So, what do I have to do to gain my freedom?” Mark asked her.

“I need a bloody heir,” Vasari snarled.

“Fine, find me a female relative young enough to have a child, and once she has given birth, I will expect you to honour my wish to be set free. If she can’t come here, I’ll go to her, and I promise not to leave her until she has delivered a child with magical abilities.”

“I doubt I can go home to my world, but I’m sure I can find something to do here that is more productive than providing sperm to service your women on demand. I have found being wrongfully enslaved distasteful and hard to endure.”

“Your treatment of me and disregard for my feelings has been disrespectful and bloody cruel. Not to mention that it isn’t the behaviour of a good mage. You have stomped all over my rights and used me for your own gain. You have kept me imprisoned when I have committed no wrong by your laws.”

“I believe I have the right by your laws to have a Guild Mage to judge my case. So unless you keep me locked in a mind shielded room or we find a solution, I shall call on the next mage who enters this palace to ease my plight,” Mark informed her with a hard edge to his voice.

Vasari looked at him in shock. “Who has been telling you of our laws?” she demanded.

“As to the question you asked when you entered my room, uninvited. My reading of your language is more than adequate, thank you,” he replied and tossed her the book from his lap.

Vasari caught the book and noted its title. She had been surprised that he had lasted this long as it was. She suspected that he had been biding his time. Until he found out two months previous that she was selling his sperm, he had not bucked. She wondered if he knew how political his predicament was.

If she gave him his freedom, he might well go to Robina. When he had rattled off his traits, she had been shocked. Few people on her planet had items with three gems. Only she and Robina were more powerful since they had four. She also suspected that he knew this.

He could be dangerous to underestimate if she didn’t find a solution for him. However, she didn’t wish to lose her control over him. She stood and started pacing. She searched through her mental list of her relatives one by one, trying to find a solution. She stopped and faced Mark.

“I’ll have to send you to her, the work she is doing is too vital to bring her here. However, you will have your work cut out for you as I doubt she will be willing,” Vasari replied, feeling that she did have to give him fair warning.

“Well that will provide me with some excitement at least,” Mark replied. “Be warned though, if you don’t honour the agreement I will come back here and remove your crown myself.”

Vasari dismissed the threat out of hand. He may be powerful, but he was a mere boy. “You have one year. If you don’t succeed you are mine to do with as I please,” she countered.

“Only within the constraints of my magical items and only if I fail to impregnate a relative of yours,” Mark replied.

“Fair enough,” Vasari replied. “I will need to transport you there. I shall inform the council that you have left on an important mission for me. Robina’s spies will search the Palace for you but if they can’t find you here that should quieten thing’s down with the bitch for a while.”

“I’m sure they will check with the other Duchesses, but where you are going, you should be safe enough until you bring my heir to me. This ring will let you return here safely if you need protection but it will only work once.”

“If you fail to return within the year it will bring you here anyway,” she said and handed him a ring that she had removed from her hand and spelled. “I suggest you use a different name and alter your appearance a little. If you need to communicate with me address any messages to Lucinda.”

“Fine, if you get a message from me, say the phrase, ‘For Pete’s sake’. The true message will then be revealed. I hope my disappearance settles things down. I’d not like to be involved in, or the cause of a war between yours and Robina’s countries.”

“I’ll have to find out who your little tattle-tail bird is,” Vasari said to him crossly.

He grinned and got up. He walked over to Vasari and said into her ear, “Why you are, my dear. Your mind is now open to me when we have sex.”

She looked at him in shock, “You lie!”

Mark wiped a spell over his ring to alter it and then made just the ring on his hand appear. He held it up so she could see the three gems it now appeared to have. His entity didn’t admonish him for his deception, as she knew he was doing it for his own protection.

“Ring,” he said. “Glow if we can read Vasari’s thoughts when we have sex with her.” The large central gem started glowing, and an odd pattern of lights swirled in its centre. “Thank you ring,” Mark said, and it returned to a plain band on his middle finger of his left hand.

Mark saw fear flash in Vasari’s eyes and wondered if he had pushed her too far. He said, “Please don’t try to renege on our deal. I can be a dear ally or an unforgiving enemy. What do I need to pack?”

Side-tracked by the question Vasari said, “I’ve probably not supplied you with clothes suitable for where you are going. Meet me in an hour in the library. You can return your books.”

Mark nodded in agreement.


He appeared in the library an hour later.

A pack was sitting on the floor near Vasari’s huge desk. A set of clothes more fitting for a traveller were placed across an arm of one of the chairs. The long black pants were of good quality and had the looser fit he preferred. He didn’t really like the tight pants they wore in Vasari’s court.

The white shirt was plain with long sleeves and cuffs that buttoned. The neck didn’t have a folding collar, but it had three buttons that he could undo to remove it over his head. It was also a looser fit on his body. It was a little tight on his shoulders, but he could live with it. At least it covered his arse and genitals when it was all he wore.

The heavy jacket was of three-quarter length, and longer than those worn in court were, and it was serviceable. It was cut tighter at his waist and emphasised it when buttoned up. It was wider in the shoulders and made him look even broader across them. Its collar could be turned up for protection from bad weather.

The black hose were of a fine knit and pulled up to under his knees. The calf hugging boots had a thinner sole, more suitable for riding than walking long distances. They were a comfortable fit and loose enough that he could tuck his pants into them if he did ride. For now, he wore them under the pants.

Once he was dressed, he darkened his hair to a copper shade and his skin to bronze. He grew a small goatee style beard, and a moustache that he hoped wasn’t too bushy. He lightened his eyes to blue. He had copied the look from one of the Burgis he had met at court. He turned to Vasari and bowed, “My Queen, what is my mission?”

She gasped when she looked at his face. “Pete, you are devilishly handsome,” she said. She watched his now blue eyes sparkle and almost wished that he could succeed in his mission. If she knew her great-granddaughter at all, she doubted even he would get her to mate with him. She wasn’t swayed by handsome, and she hated being at court with a vengeance.

For all his good looks and charm, he’d need a lot more help. Her great-granddaughter wasn’t someone you could coerce either. She would inherit her mother’s medallion as it had Nature and Physic traits. Vasari suspected she also had other latent traits like Lore or Psychic.

In her own right, she probably could claim the Crown, but it hadn’t indicated that she was the heir to Vasari. Now that she knew Mark’s traits, she wondered what sort of child they could produce. If her Jean had the traits that she believed, then between them they could produce a powerful child.

She started to worry, until Mark said, “So what do you reckon? If I wow her with my charm, I could be back even sooner.”

“Yes, I’m sure she would respond to a strong, handsome male like you,” she said glibly.

Mark picked up the pack and put it on his back. He adjusted the straps and looked at the Queen, “I’m ready when you are.”

Vasari placed her arm around his waist and blinked them to the location. “If you walk in that direction for about 300m you will find the dwellings.” She kissed his cheek and then disappeared.

Mark chuckled. “The game is afoot, Watson. Though, it would have been nice if I had a name and description of the fair maid.”


Tara was a planet of extremes.

Like Earth, it was alive. It consisted of sixteen major tectonic plates and multiple smaller ones. The two largest plates were at the poles. As a result, the land above sea level was wide and varied. Unlike Earth, the continents were smaller and spread out. They were interspersed with many groups of islands large and small.

The planet rotated on a tilted axis around a sun that was not quite as old as Earths was. Its sun was slightly whiter. Tara was also just a little smaller than Earth. It also had two moons. They were both smaller than our moon, but they offered a similar protection and created interesting tidal effects on the planet as they rotated at different speeds.

The gravity was slightly less due to Tara’s mass being smaller, but it was not significant enough that Mark was inconvenienced for long, even though he came from a heavier world than Earth. Tara’s chemical composition wasn’t that different to Earth’s either.

Since it had been seeded by a Keltrian wheelship, its wildlife and the plants had similarities to his planet. However, there were also variations unique to Tara, due to the distances between its major continents, and its earlier development before an Explorer Wheelship had wandered past. About two thousand years later, the first settlement ships had arrived on Tara.

For the locals, that was about five thousand years before. It was a typical habitual planet as far as Keltrian settlements went. It had the preferred requirements for their kind when they had dispersed through the Milky Way, escaping their own dying system.

A year here was about 360 days minus an hour or so. A week was 6 days, a month 5 weeks and they had 12 months to a year. Apparently, someone liked the number 12 and astrology, so their day was close enough to 24 hours as to not matter to us, and time was measured close enough that your perceptions of Earth time won’t be far off relative time for this planet.

The continent called Dori, where this story takes place was but one of ten to be found on Tara. Dorri is located in the northern hemisphere. It was divided into two countries, Rollin was to the north and Vasa was to the south.

In approximately the middle of the land mass was a neck of land roughly 300km long and 50km wide. The neck formed a huge mountain range called the Bellini Range. This was where Mark now found himself. He was roughly 160km to the west of Villas on the Vasa side of the Bellini range.

The range ran from coast to coast. It was formed by two tectonic plates colliding and locking together, and the resulting volcanic action. It had originally been two smaller ranges near the coasts. The newer central range was the result of the two plates colliding.

The distinction between the three ranges had blurred in places over time by the volcanos and twisting and folding of the lands when they had meshed together. The range formed what was called the Exclusion Zone.

Neither country could claim ownership of the Range above 1km from sea level or for the width of 40km, for the land below this level. It was surprising how much of the original high hilly land surrounding the central range still escaped the zone.

Prospectors and hunters could use the zone as long as they didn’t over hunt or degrade the land. It was said that not long after the People first came to this planet, a wizard put strong spells on the area meant to enforce these laws after Rollin and Vasa had fought over the area.

People found abusing the land, were hounded off the mountains, or the aracnzies hunted them off. No one is sure when or where the aracnzies came from. Until recently, they had not been known to venture out of the exclusion zone.

However, in the previous ten years reports of them being found lower in the foothills outside the zone were beginning to emerge. Many believe that the spells on the mountains were failing. Some thought this was a good thing as the mountains were rich in gems and minerals that they wished to mine.

Others knew this was a bad thing. If the spells failed the aracnzies would spread, and they were notoriously hard to kill. They ranged the full 300km length of the Range, and no one knew just how many of them there were.

They had also increased in size. Several farmers had managed to collect specimens that had bodies as long as 40cm and their longest legs measured over 80cm. They were also doing something never heard of before; they were hunting and feeding in packs.

Mark, however, wasn’t that worried about spiders at the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.