A Sexual Affair With Grandmother and Mother - Cover

A Sexual Affair With Grandmother and Mother

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Despite being sexually active with Alice and Sara, Susan's real desire is to become a lover with her Grandmother Rose. It is her hope that she will be able to fulfill that desire during the Summer Break. Then her mother shows up...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Susan,” Grandmother replied, “This encounter was much more unique! I saw an ad for a House Cleaner and thought what the heck. Your mother had just given me a Gift Card for my birthday so that seemed like a good way to spend it! Anyway, it turned out the woman that showed up to do my cleaning was a girl only 18 years old. She had graduated from High School and had taken a job with a local Cleaning Business. Well the second time she was here, she was cleaning your bedroom while I was in the bathroom; peeing. Very much like you did she pushed the door open and asked if I was ok? She quickly shared that she helps her mother at home since her running accident. So I thought ... let’s go for it! I told her if she could use the toilet paper to wipe me ... that would be nice. I knelt between my legs and used only one piece of paper to wipe me. Of course her fingers were all over my pussy which then turned into her finger fucking my pussy! Ohhh Susan that was amazing. Not only having her touch me in such a sexual way ... but having a teenager giving me such pleasure!”

“Wow Grandmother,” Susan jumped back in, “So I am the youngest girl you have made love to! I’m thrilled that I am that special person being at my age and you at yours. What do you think mom would say if she found out ... would she be mad or...?”

The Grandmother chose not to answer Susan at that moment. The two of them continued with their sexual exploits every night and many times during the days too. They fell deeper in love and enjoyed their conversations not only about sex but about life itself. Grandmother asked about more details as to Susan and her school girlfriends too; including asking if any teachers or mothers ever got involved also. Sadly the answer was no to all those questions.

Grandmother then began sharing about the few times she was able to be with the House Cleaning girl but shared that she seemed not to be interested in any ongoing sex activates ... much to her sadness. But she also shared that the woman that lives at the next farm did still catch up with her to have a little lunch ... both food and physical in nature!

“Susan,” Grandmother then really shared, “Sally, my neighbor, brought a strap on dong she had just ordered through Amazon, over and was all excited about trying it out on me. While she did a great job of fucking me; it turns out that I am more the dominate lesbian than she was. Sally actually screams when I fuck her with that strap on. I so enjoy humping on her and watching her face take on so many different expressions while she has her orgasms!

“Grandmother,” Susan quickly came back, “Do you think Sally would let you borrow her strap on cock so the two of us could try it out? I would love to feel a cock in my pussy and it sounds like you aware of how best to administer it to my young pussy! Doesn’t that sound fun Grandmother?”

Before they could experience the strap on cock adventure Susan mother, Rose’s daughter showed up for a surprise visit! She walked in and after giving kisses she headed to the spare bedroom with her suitcase. Of course she found it in pristine shape; first without any of Susan’s clothes in the dresser drawers, and secondly the bed sheets being rustled. She was confused at first and then quickly realized the only explanation.

“So ladies..., “ Carol began as she walked back to the living room, “It appears the two of you have become much better acquainted ... sexually that is! Am I correct?” She wondered which of them would answer her and how much they might be willing to share.

Carol had already sat down in the recliner across from her mother and her daughter. Finally her mother moaned and then began to respond.

“Carol,” Rose started speaking almost crying, “Yes Susan and I have become sexually involved with each other. I have no excuse other than she is a beautiful young woman and my sexual desire got the better of me. I am sorry I have behaved...”

“NO Grandmother,” Susan all but yelled, “Mother it was I ... me that came on the Grandmother. I heard her peeing in the bathroom; no different than I listen to you peeing at home and it always turns me on! I charged in on her and quickly began touch her pussy ... with my fingers! Mother...”

“Susan,” Carol jumped in cutting her daughter off, “You’re telling me that you listen to me when I am pissing in my bathroom and that turns you on! What is the world ... you’ve never shared that with me. How was I to know...”

“Shit mother,” Susan barged right back, “You know I am always pushing my way in on you when you are peeing or when you have had time to strip naked. I do that so I can see you beautiful body ... a body I have wanted to make love to BUT you haven’t responded in any way that would suggest that you might want me sexually too! What did I have to do ... jump on your naked body and rape you? Mother I want you to want me ... yes your own daughter!”

“Carol,” Rose reentered the discussion, “I know Susan is telling the truth because she has already shared these exact words when we have talked about our sexual relationship. Our feelings are based upon love and that love drove us both ... yes both of us to reach out and accept ... NO embrace each other for the women that we both are!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.