A Sexual Affair With Grandmother and Mother - Cover

A Sexual Affair With Grandmother and Mother

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Despite being sexually active with Alice and Sara, Susan's real desire is to become a lover with her Grandmother Rose. It is her hope that she will be able to fulfill that desire during the Summer Break. Then her mother shows up...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Grandmother,” Susan began, “I know how concerned you are about not wasting water. I fully support that idea to help out our planet in the long run. Many of the girls at school must believe the same way; because they too share the shower, after Gym Class only using one shower head washing each other’s backs and bodies. My best friend Karen feel exactly this same was. So much so when we are at school, we try to use the toilet together, so we can do both of our pees and poops together just using one flush of water. Some of the girls in Gym Class think this is gross, but they just don’t get it! We haven’t calculated how much water we are saving each year doing this but it has to be a lot! We even share like this at each other’s houses too.

With the look Susan was getting from her Grandmother, all of that must have been TMI so she decided to jump to the point! Grandmother, I would like to embrace the ideals you have while I am here. So let me get in the shower with you love and we can help wash each other. This will save all kind of water in just this one shower alone!

Without waiting for an answer, Susan moved in behind her and began soaping her back. As she built up the suds Susan moved her hands around and began washing her Grandmother’s breasts. Again without any verbal feedback or acting as if Susan was doing anything improper, she was allowed to continue washing her breasts; even focusing on tweaking both of her nipples to nice hard points! Susan next lathered her hands again and slipped them between her butt cheeks and washed her butthole. She felt her Grandmother spread her legs allowing her more access which was another good sign in Susan’s mind.

Finally Susan moved around front and started washing her pussy. As Susan continued, she felt her Grandmother’s hands on top of her head along with some mild moaning! This was brought on as Susan let the soap rinse off her hands allowing her to use just her fingers messaging her Grandmother’s pussy. This time Susan didn’t hastate as she pushed three fingers in and out of her pussy. Grandmother’s pussy was nice and wet, that special kind of slick wenesst coming from her pussy juices alone!

“Grandmother,” Susan asked her, “Would you like to wash me too?” Since she didn’t answer quickly, Susan suggested that she dry herself off and she would join her on her bed just as quickly as she could. As she planned, Susan finished her shower and quickly moved to the bedroom. Her Grandmother was setting on the bed and Susan joined her, knelling in front as she gave her a kiss.

“Grandmother,” Susan spoke softly, “I have been in love with you forever! I know mom kind of thought that as she asked me several times what I was thinking when she saw me looking at you. I loved it when you would come to visit, especially the time you helped mom after her surgery, and since you were in the bedroom next to mine; I could hear you in the toilet; just like here, and I could hear you when you were getting ready for bed. During that visit I could hear your moaning when you would masturbate at night. I would masturbate too, as if you and I were in bed together. Please sweetheart, just lie back and allow me to make love to you ... please Grandmother!”

“Susan,” she replied, “Sweetie, I have always been very fond of you too. I loved it when you would also give me such great hugs and I could always feel your hands creasing my breasts. We have also been able to enjoy our special kisses, even with a little tongue at times. I never wanted to let your mother see us though! So let’s just say how happy I am that you chose to spend Summer Break with me. I only wish you were much closer so we could get together more often!”

With those words of encouragement, Susan help Grandmother lie back and then she moved on top of her placing my first of many kisses on her soft lips. This time she felt her tongue slip between her lips like so many years ago. They spent several minutes’ kisses on each other before Susan moved down to her breasts caressing and sucking on them both. Of course continuing embracing each other before she moved on down between her legs. Her pussy was now even wetter than when Susan was fingering her in the shower.

“Oh Grandmother,” Susan shared moaning, “You taste so good; so musky! I’ve dreamed for years about being able to eat your pussy and enjoy the wonderful smell and taste. Trust me you taste so much better than some of my girlfriends back home. I hope you’re not upset with me for making love to other girls. I have wished I could have approached mother, but she never seemed to show me any interest ... coming back from her; even when I would be close to her in the bathroom and her being naked!”

By now Grandmother was moaning quite loudly and had both of her hands gripping my hair! To help bring her to her orgasm, I started biting softly on her clit; which was already becoming firm ... even growing a little. That did it as her moans changed to a crying out which changed to a mild scream!

“Ohhhh Susan,” She was finally able to speak, “That was the best orgasm I have had in many years sweetheart. Thank you so much ... I mean really thank you love!” She was just now beginning to release her grip on my hair and ease up on her thighs smashing in on both sides of my head. With these changes, I looked up and Grandmother and smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.