A Sexual Affair With Grandmother and Mother - Cover

A Sexual Affair With Grandmother and Mother

Copyright© 2021 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Despite being sexually active with Alice and Sara, Susan's real desire is to become a lover with her Grandmother Rose. It is her hope that she will be able to fulfill that desire during the Summer Break. Then her mother shows up...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Humiliation   Black Female   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Susan, of course, was still living at home with her mother and father. They both worked full time jobs which left her with many hours to entertain herself before they returned home. She enjoyed the little sexual quickies with a couple of girlfriends, Alice and Sara, that would come over to her house; kissing and touching each other. It didn’t take long for the three of them to turn full lesbian eating each other pussies and playing with their breasts! Susan also enjoyed catching those quick glances of her mother changing clothes or walking in on her naked in the bathroom. Susan had perfected her approach of having a problem that only her mother could help her with; just as she was setting on the toilet peeing or completely naked in her Master Bathroom. This had become so frequent that her mother had stopped scolding her about barging in on her; seeing her naked!

Susan had just entered her local High School and chose this summer to visit her favorite Grandmother. Grandmother Rose was only 56 now and was blessed with a body that Susan was impressed with. Her breasts were quite large where Susan’s were only a 32B. So many of her girlfriends had larger breasts but it seemed that the Breast Fairy skipped her visit with Susan!

For some time now Susan’s has been having sexual fantasies about her mother but knew she could never act on them. Even so she would find herself touching herself at night under the covers while she was in bed. She would allow her fingers to dance over her tender breasts finding the extremely sensitive nipples, which she would pinch and twist. Then she would push her other hand down to find her wet pussy and that tiny little sensitive clit she so loved to make hard; all driven by the sight of her mother’s naked body or the sound of her pissing!

She would ensure her fingers were coated in saliva before rubbing her clit until climax while lusting with thoughts of her own mother; but now even more about her Grandmother Rose, flashing through her head. These thoughts surfaced after her Grandmother Rose had come to stay with them after Susan’s mother had some surgery. She helped her mother getting in and out of bed and to the toilet as Susan wasn’t strong enough to accomplish these chores.

Susan knew during many slumber parties, her friends had discussed their boyfriends and the thoughts of dirty thoughts they had. Most of the conversations ended in the sharing of some really detailed descriptions of their sexual ideas but this was different because Susan’s object of lust was mostly her grandmother Rose now.

Summer Break finally hit and Susan had coordinated with Grandmother Rose to stay with her during this time. Her Grandmother’s place was exciting. She lived on 100 acres, with beautiful trees all around her house. There was a creek running just down the hill from her and you would hear the sounds of the running water! She also had deer and turkeys wondering through her property; many times coming right up to the house as they grazed upon the grass. A couple of times she had even seen a black bear in her yard, but luckily it didn’t seem threating or do any harm.

Upon arrival Susan was greeted by her Grandmother with a nice hug and a little kiss. Susan wanted to extend that kiss but chose not to attempt it at this time. As Susan was unpacking her luggage, she heard the shared bathroom door close. She stood still so she could her Grandmother do her peeing; which echoed loud enough to hear with no problem. She decided that this was a chance to begin her encounter between the two of them. With that Susan opened the bathroom door from her bedroom and walked on inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.