1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

A white faced maid came into the bedroom looking at the floor and trying to straighten her skirt.

“Were you spying on us girl?”

“Um yes ma’am, sorry, um I think I just heard something I wasn’t supposed to hear as well.” the girl said blushing furiously.

Alice and Arthur looked at each other in surprise.

“Can you hear me?” Arthur thought at Karen.

“Um, yes I can but I don’t quite know how to talk back like that.” Karen said beginning to cry. “I didn’t mean to listen sorry. Please don’t send me home.” she sobbed.

“Whoops!” All three looked surprised at the goddess’ voice.

“Sorry, I may be a Goddess but I am not perfect. Most of my powers has been lost to me over the years and until I get them back I can sometimes miss these things.”

“Are you very mad at me?” Karen asked in a quavering voice.

Arthur climbed off of Alice and rushed to the crying girl.

“Oh love we’re not angry with you at all. Come over here and talk with us.”

Karen let herself be led to the bed where Alice still lay. She couldn’t take her eyes off of Alice’s thick cock still glistening with Arthur’s juice.

As she was sat on the bed Arthur sat on one side of her and Alice sat on the other. Now she had two sticky cocks to look at and couldn’t stop looking from one to the other.

“Well you heard what the Goddess wants us to do, we owe the goddess so much we would both do anything she asked of us. But you need to know that we would be happy to love you and be loved by you anyway. But what we need to know is what do you want.”

“I’ve wanted you both since I first met you, although when that was I don’t know now. I thought I had been working for you for over a month but something that voice said makes me wonder about that.”

“Please don’t refer to her as ‘that voice’, she is our goddess and yours. Although you will have to wait before you can be given your full birthright. We first met you this morning, what happened before that you would need to take up with the goddess.”

“But what about last week when we were staying at the Hartley Hotel in Brighton?” Karen asked, desperately trying to understand.

“We were never at Brighton love. You’re going to have to take our word for it the first time we laid eyes on you was when you brought in that tray of tea this morning.”

Karen looked thoughtful for a moment then shrugged and smiled.

“She said it’s true and she would help me sort out my memories when I am strong enough to deal with it. I really would like to know now but I trust her.”

“We all do, now back to the question of what do you want?”

Karen boldly reached out and griped each of the firm cocks beside of her.

“These.” She said emphatically.

“Well why don’t we start by getting you out of this maids uniform and have a look at you.” Alice said.

“I don’t think you will be very happy with me, I’ve not got a lovely figure like you two. God I wish I had breasts like yours.”

“It’s Goddess dear not God. Now come on, we want to see you.” Arthur told her.

“Well OK, but you will be disappointed.”

Karen stood nervously in front of her employers and reached behind her back to untie her dress. Karen dropped the front of her dress to reveal her bare breasts, not even big enough to fill an A cup bra she had tiny mounds on her chest with a small erect nipple at the centre of each.

“Not much to look at are they.” She said embarrassed at her barely developed form.

“Oh they are simply lovely dear.” Alice said. Arthur just licked her lips and stared at the stick thin girl before them.

“How old are you Karen?” Arthur asked.

“I turned nineteen last week silly you know that you gave me a day off ‘cos it was my birthday. Oh I forgot you didn’t did you.”

“No, you’re a beautiful girl, do you know that?” Alice whispered.

“Me, I’m skinny and pretty plain I think really.”

Alice and Arthur leant forward at the same instant and each took a tiny hard nipple into their mouths.

“Oh Goddess, that feels so good.” Karen mewed as her back arched trying to push her little tits into the mouths teasing her nipples.

Arthur reached out and pulled Karen’s dress right down leaving her dressed in only a pair of thick pants. Even through the thick material they could see a tell tale bulge of a small cock.

Alice took hold of one side and Arthur the other and without releasing her breasts from their lips they pulled down Karen’s pants.

A small hard penis sprang out to greet them. Only about four inches long in its erect state Karen’s prick was a dainty slender organ. Her shaft sprouted from a small fuzz of brown curls but beneath it they could just see peeping from her hair a pair of dainty pussy lips.

“Karen.” Alice said seriously. “You heard what the goddess said, so you know your womb is ready for a child. We don’t have any protection to use, so we need to know that you really want this?”

“Oh Miss Alice, more than anything. But there is one thing I have to ask.”

“Anything you want baby, anything”

“I want both of you to make love to me, I want this baby to be ours so that there’s no way to tell which of you made me pregnant. Is that alright.”

“Love, that’s more than alright, but we are both quite large and it could hurt a bit, can you cope with both of us?”

“I have to. This is the way I want it.”

“O.k. Sweetie, you lie back on the bed and let us do the work.”

Alice and Arthur laid the thin girl on the bed then Alice laid her head between the girl’s thighs and began gently probing the virgin slit with her tongue while Arthur took the small penis into her mouth and began teasing the delicate tip with her tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.