1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

Giggling the pair raced to the bedroom stripping off their clothes as they went.

Arthur won the race and was lying with her legs spread on the bed by the time Alice had undressed. Arthur looked up at her lover and reaching down between her legs moved her hard cock to one side and spread her pussy lips with two fingers.

“Eat me!” Arthur sighed as she looked up at Alice.

Alice knelt beside of the bed and inhaled the scent of Arthur’s arousal. Leaning forward Alice softly ran her tongue up the length of Arthur’s pussy. Alice savoured the taste of Arthur’s juice, she hadn’t tasted a pussy for so many years! Alice lost control and buried her face in Arthur’s wet cunt. Her tongue thrust repeatedly into the depths of Arthur’s virgin hole driving her to heights of ecstasy she had never experienced before.

“Oh Goddess baby, I don’t know what your doing but keep doing it. Oh Goddess I’m cumming.” Arthur screeched as her powerful thighs clamped on Alice’s face. Arthur ground her pussy hard into Alice’s open mouth as her body shuddered its way through orgasm after orgasm. As her pussy squirted for the third time into Alice’s eager mouth Arthur’s cock suddenly let loose, shooting ropes of sticky white cum into the air to land plastering Alice’s hair with her messy cum. Arthur groaned as her cock and pussy kept twitching as little aftershocks shook her body every time Alice’s tongue touched any of the sensitive tissue.

“Enough, enough, I can’t take any more.” Arthur gasped as she pushed Alice’s head away from her over stimulated organs.

Alice sat back on her heels and grinned up at Arthur.

“I guess you liked that huh. It’s been so many years since I did that last.” Alice reached up to her sticky hair and pulled a face. “I don’t remember that happening last time though.” She chuckled.

Arthur looked at her face glistening with her juices and the thick ropes of cum stuck to Alice’s head, a long drip at her fringe threatening to land on Alice’s nose at any moment.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen or imagined such a sexy sight as you now.” Arthur whispered finally getting her breath back.

“It may be sexy but you are going to have to wash my hair for me when we are done.”

“What do you mean done. I can’t take any more of that. Anyway wouldn’t you rather have our Karen wash your hair, and anything else that might pop up.” Arthur laughed as Alice’s rigid dick twitched at her words.

“Right you’ve asked for it you bitch. I’m going to give you the hardest fucking of your life.” Alice laughed.

“Yeah, but then I’m a virgin so any fuck will be the hardest of my life. But I don’t want you to fuck me.”

Alice’s face fell and she looked to be on the verge of tears.

“You don’t, why.”

“Because I want you to make love to me silly. You can fuck Karen or anyone else. But always make love to me.” With a grin she added, “Even if it looks like a hard fucking.”

“Oh baby,” Alice had tears flowing down her face as she positioned herself between Arthur’s legs. “I am going to make love to you every day of our lives.”

Alice gently pressed the head of her large cock into Arthur’s sex.

“Ok baby, I know this is going to hurt a bit but it doesn’t last long. Ready?”

Arthur looked at her beautiful face covered in her tears.

“I’m ready love, do it quickly before I go mad. I need you so much.”

“And I need you darling. Here goes. Unghh.” Alice grunted as she sank her full length in Arthur with one push.

“Aghh, Goddess that hurts. But oh my love I feel so full.” Arthur whimpered. Alice paused for a moment then began gently sawing her length into Arthur’s hot pussy.

Arthur moaned as she experienced sensations she had never even believed possible. Her pussy felt so full of Alice’s hard cock as she learned for the first time in her life how much pleasure her pussy could give her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.