1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

Arthur woke up to the sensation of a soft pair of lips sliding over the sensitive glans of her cock. She sighed softly as the head at her crotch slid lower, her cock entered a wonderfully tight throat.

Looking down she could see Alice looking up at her, it wasn’t easy to smile with a face full of dick but Alice managed to make it work. Alice went back to work sucking Arthur’s dick sliding her lips up and down her thick shaft and humming softly to vibrate her throat as the huge dick plunged back in.

Overcome by the novel sensations Arthur began caressing her own breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Arthur cried out as her cock suddenly seemed to swell as a boiling torrent of cum shot from her dick deep into Alice’s mouth.

Alice swallowed quickly to avoid being choked by the volume of thick cum flooding her mouth. She kept sucking even as the last few feeble twitches of Arthur’s cock squeezed a dribble of cum out.

Sliding herself up Arthur’s body Alice kissed Arthur passionately.

“I always thought that cum would be disgusting stuff.” Alice whispered to Arthur. “But I love it, I wish I could live on just that alone but I’m hungry for something a bit more filling.”

“Well I haven’t got much here for a decent meal.” Arthur said.

“We’ve got to get out of here anyway, the library opens in an hour and a half.”

“Why have we got to go now. I want to stay here and love you some more.” Arthur grumbled not keen on going outside. Going outside always meant being vulnerable to Arthur and she preferred to stay down in her basement.

“So would I silly. But if you haven’t noticed I don’t look much like my old self and you definitely don’t look like Arthur now.”

“I know but no one comes down here. We do have some things to do first though, so the loving may have to wait.”

“What do we need to do? I really think we need to go soon.” Alice worried.

“Well for one thing we need to find something to wear. My clothes really don’t suit me any more and yours aren’t really suitable for such a beautiful young lady.” Arthur told her. “We also need to remove the rune and collect the book with the prayer in it. We can’t leave any evidence of that around.”

“Well OK. But can we do it quickly? I really think we need to be gone.” Alice said with a frown.

“It should only take me about an hour, why don’t you pop back to your place and get any bits you might want to take. When we leave here we won’t be coming back again.”

“OK love, but be careful, hide if anyone comes down here.”

After a quick kiss Alice dressed and went out the basement entrance to the library.

Arthur sat quietly for a moment in a silent prayer to the goddess, she somehow knew the right words and felt a slight lift in her spirits as if the goddess blessed her thoughts.

Dressing in the old Arthur’s shapeless rags she set about erasing the chalk marks and clearing away all the other equipment she had laid out for the ritual.

Arthur had just got back to her room to pack a few books and things she needed to take with her when she heard voices outside coming down the stairs from the library.

With a lump in her throat Arthur froze and listened intently.

“Well the last caretaker was a marvellous lad, ugly as sin but he kept the place running like clockwork.” Arthur recognised the Head Librarian’s voice.

“Funny though, I was sure he was an orphan yet when he gave his notice it was down to a family emergency.”

The reply was so quiet Arthur couldn’t hear. She was puzzled she had never given in any notice.

“Hush child, a slight change to your reality will let you leave with no questions. You gave notice and Alice has retired.” The voice of the goddess sounded in Arthur’s head.

“You need to listen carefully for a while, certain arrangements have been made for you.” The voice continued. She listened intently for ten minutes as she was given her instructions.

“Congratulations by the way.” The goddess finally said.

“Congratulations?” Arthur thought back. “For what?”

“Well it’s early yet but in nine months you are going to be a father.”

Arthur almost shouted for joy but caught herself before she gave herself away to the Head Librarian.

“Thank you Mistress.” she thought to her goddess.

Just as Arthur thought she couldn’t contain her joy any longer she heard the quiet voices retreat up the stairs. Arthur let out her breath explosively. That was as close to trouble as she wanted to get for the moment.

Ten minutes later Alice was surprised by an excited hug from Arthur.

“What brought that on. I missed you too but I’ve only been gone for forty-five minutes.” Alice laughed.

“Oh nothing much, just the Goddess spoke to me and told me a secret.” Arthur grinned at her.

“Secrets already, am I going to have to force it out of you. Come on what did she say?”

“Oh just something about me being a daddy in the next nine months.”

“What. I can’t be, we only had sex once.” Alice had a stunned smile on her face. Arthur could tell she wanted to believe he was right. She looked puzzled for a second.

“Oh Arthur, she just told me. It’s true, I’m going to be a mummy. We really need to get going now. We need to find somewhere to live before I get huge.”

“Calm down Alice.” Arthur said still grinning at her. “First we need to go to a small hotel for a couple of days. Apparently you have retired and I gave in my notice. So we don’t need to worry about anyone missing us.”

“I know I had to tell my landlord that I was picking up my granny’s stuff, he was grumbling that he had already let my rooms but they were still filled with junk. I took what I wanted and told him to dump the rest if the new tenants didn’t want it. Apparently I retired to the countryside.”

Alice showed Arthur some clothes she had picked out from her wardrobes. A little old fashioned in style they were at least younger looking clothes than Alice’s more recent wardrobe. Quickly dressing they crept out the basement exit and into the spring sunshine.

Arthur led them down the main street and into a small hotel. Going up to the desk Arthur addressed the clerk.

“Excuse me do you have a reservation for Mrs Lever and Mrs Clarke.”

The clerk looked at his ledger and smiled at the beautiful if dowdilly dressed women standing in front of him, his day was looking up.

“Yes ma’am I certainly do. Could you sign here please.”

Alice watched Arthur sign the book and hold the pen out to her. Looking at the book she saw Arthur had signed as A. Clarke, Alice signed A. Lever quickly and smiled at the clerk trying to look as natural as possible. She did a lousy job of it she knew, but the clerk’s eyes were focused just below her shoulder height and he didn’t notice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.