1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

Alice awoke with a start. The first thing she was aware of was the lack of blue light. A heaviness settled on her heart as she realised the goddess had gone.

As she struggled to her feet Alice saw a delightfully feminine body lying with its back to her. The slender torso disappeared into a mass of long black hair at one end and the most incredibly shaped ass at the other. The legs were drawn up in front of the figure so Alice could only see a pair of dainty feet resting their heels against that kissable butt.

Alice rose feeling more supple that she had in forty years and walked over to the woman.

“Arthur, is that you?” She asked knowing the answer already.

Arthur scrambled to her feet and stared at Alice.

Alice blushed at the intense scrutiny as Arthur’s eyes travelled from her face and down her body. Alice felt a strange stirring at her crotch at Arthur’s intent stare. At the same time she was looking at the stunning woman Arthur had become.

At just under six foot Arthur was only an inch taller than Alice, her face was a delicate oval graced by the greenest eyes Alice had ever seen. Her slender neck led to a divine body, high full breasts capped by thick dark brown nipples, a trim waist flaring out to wide hips. Arthur’s testicles seemed to have gone and her cock stood out hard and firm, clearly revealing an open wet pussy. Long slim legs flowed down to a pair of dainty feet for a woman of her height. Alice’s gaze returned to Arthur’s hard prick.

No longer frightened at the sight she was able to stare at the thick tool with excitement and anticipation. Alice guessed it had to be at least ten inches long and almost as thick as her wrist, she felt her pussy moisten at the sight and felt another strange twitch. Looking down at herself she saw a tool of similar proportions to Arthur’s.

Alice had almost expected it, having felt the stirring of her cock as she watched Arthur. What surprised her more was the sight of her body. She looked young again, her tits were firm and stood high and proud like Arthur’s.

Arthur’s hand came up and gently cupped Alice’s breast. Her thumb grazed the nipple causing Alice to gasp and shudder slightly as sensations long forgotten returned to Alice’s rejuvenated body.

“Alice, you’re beautiful,” Arthur whispered and kissed her softly.

“So are you my love.” Alice whispered back and pulled Arthur to her to kiss her. Arthur’s mouth opened to Alice’s probing tongue and she sighed as she pressed herself firmly into Alice.

Alice could feel her breasts squashing against Arthur’s and their hard cocks pressing against each other. With a passionate groan her hand started roaming all over Arthur’s new sexy body and after a moment Arthur did the same.

Breaking the kiss Arthur looked into Alice’s eyes and said. “The goddess said...”

Alice put a finger gently to Arthur’s lips.

“I know, forever, I’ve never wanted anything more in my life. What about you?”

“Alice I love you, I want us to stay together forever.”

“We will, I don’t think we have a choice about that now.” She smiled. “Make love to me honey.”

Arm in arm Alice and Arthur walked back to Arthur’s room. Alice lay down on the bed and looked up at Arthur.

“Please, I need you.” she said.

Arthur knelt beside the bed and reached out to grasp Alice’s long cock. She gently licked the underside of the domed head causing Alice to gasp. Arthur opened her mouth wide and slowly slid Alice’s full length into her throat as Alice moaned softly unable to believe that Arthur had swallowed her cock to its root in one go. Slowly sliding the thick cock in and out of her throat Arthur began to speed up and soon was forcing her face down hard into Alice’s hairless snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.