1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

Alice watched as Arthur fell asleep at the table.

“This needs looking into, I think I need to have a look at your basement my friend.” Alice struggled with the limp body and finally got Arthur onto a book cart. Once there it was quite easy to push him to the service elevator and reach Arthur’s basement.

Taking Arthur to what looked to be his room she struggled again with the heavy body until he was draped across his bed. Beside of the bed she saw a book and recognising the script on the covers grabbed it quickly and opened the book. Her practiced eye scanned the familiar script. Laughing she nudged Arthur.

“So you found the missing pages from the ‘Prayer to the Goddess’ did you. Someone must have removed these pages and bound them separately. I always wondered my copy didn’t quite make sense.”

“So where were you going to perform the prayer then.”

Alice wandered off and looked in several rooms before finding the large store room with the intricate design chalked on the floor.

Returning to Arthur she spoke to the sleeping figure.

“Well done lad, it’s laid out perfectly. The only thing you got wrong is that the Prayer can’t be performed by a man. Of course in your copy it doesn’t say that. And it also doesn’t say that it has to be performed naked.”

Alice struggled to sit the sleeping figure up and began to remove his shirt. She was surprised to find tight bandages across his chest. Alice patiently unwrapped her sleepy charge and dropped the bandages in amazement.

“Nice breasts for a young lad.” she murmured.

Arthur’s breasts were a good size, probably larger than her own had been at that age Alice thought. They were criss crossed with marks from the bandages. Several sores marred his breasts, probably from spending too much time tightly bound up.

Alice gently teased one of Arthur’s nipples and was surprised when it reacted to her touch. She couldn’t resist leaning dawn and softly sucking on one of the turgid nipples.

Alice sighed, it had been years since she had last caressed a pair of beautiful breasts. She had enjoyed the company of three women before her father caught her playing with her maid. His puritanical rage had frightened her and her maid. The maid was sacked and Alice was sent off to work as a governess in Scotland. She had been nineteen years old when he had sent her away and from that day to this she had never even kissed another person.

Alice’s sigh was tinged with regret this time. Fifty one years wasted. Now she was alone and old. Well she wasn’t actually alone at the moment and she couldn’t stop caressing Arthur’s firm tits. Eventually Alice pulled her hands away and carried on stripping Arthur.

“Oh my, it looks like you truly are one of the goddess’s people.” Alice breathed as she looked at Arthur’s small penis and testicles. Beneath them she could just see a damp vagina.

Having stripped him Alice went and got soap and cloths and bathed the sores on Arthur’s breasts cleaning him up as best as she could. Alice pulled him back onto the trolley and wheeled him into the room that had been laid out for the prayer.

Placing Arthur and the trolley at the correct place Alice quickly stripped off her clothes, thankful that the room didn’t contain a mirror. Before long Alice was confidently chanting the prayer she had been practising for years, after about ten minutes of chanting Alice noticed a pale bluish light coming from the centre of the chalked design.

“Why have you summoned me woman?” The voice was stern but softly melodic.

Alice fearfully looked up and saw the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. The tall figure of the goddess was perfectly formed, large breasts rode high on her chest not giving in to mortal gravity and sagging like Alice’s. Lower down a huge monster of a cock hung down between a pair of open labia. Alice looked further up to see her face and found it obscured by the blue light she had seen.

“Mistress I am sorry to call upon you. I have wanted to call on you ever since I first read your prayer. That was for myself, I desired to be young again and to re-live a wasted life.”

“Not a noble reason for bringing me hither. But understandable considering your life. But it was you who wasted it. Why should I give you any more life to waste.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.