1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

Arthur woke feeling a lot of pain from his damaged penis. His sheets were wet with sweat and his cum. In he past Arthur had never been able to stand the pain an erection brought him long enough to reach an orgasm. He would feel the arousal and feel his cock begin to harden, the tightening skin of his fused foreskin would cause so much pain his erection would wither in moments but last night he had covered the sheets and himself in his cum. The cold damp bed wasn’t very comfortable so in agony Arthur clambered out of bed and changed the sheets.

After an hour or so the pain in Arthur’s cock eased and he was able to move around more easily. Taking care of the few jobs he had to get done that day he settled down to re-read the book and see what he would need to carry out the ritual.

Most of the things he needed were easy to get hold of, candles, chalk and some common herbs. The problem came with the last item on his list. Arthur had to find a virgin, the text indicated that this was a sacrifice of some sort but didn’t give any real detail as to the part it played in the ritual so Arthur decided to try the ritual without one.

By Wednesday night Arthur had gathered everything required except the virgin, well he was a virgin as well, but he guessed it was meant to be another person. Three nights of passionate dreams had left him with a sore cock and a sense of frustrated anticipation, he needed to summon the goddess or try to forget about it.

That night after the library had closed Arthur swept through his cleaning tasks like a whirlwind. By nine o’clock he was back in his basement and spent a couple of hours laying out the largest room as described in the book. The scent of candles filling the air Arthur lit the brazier he had managed to find, its smoke adding to the hazy atmosphere as he carefully burnt the required herbs in the order listed and recited the prayer to the goddess that he had memorised.

An hour later a dispirited Arthur quenched the brazier and snuffed out all the candles.

A resigned sigh escaped him as he began opening the tiny windows high up in the basement wall and clearing up. He should have known nothing would happen, his life was what it was and nothing was ever going to change it. A depressed Arthur went to bed knowing he would wake up to another morning of pain and drudgery. His dreams that night were similar to the last few nights with just one exception, he was dimly aware of another presence there with him loving the goddess.

Thursday morning Arthur awoke with a new determination. He had thought that the virgin sacrifice was unnecessary but now he was certain it would work if he could find one. As he worked that day he pondered how to get a virgin, with his looks there was no way he could tempt someone down into his basement, anyone that would be willing to accompany a strange man alone down into a cellar wouldn’t be the type of woman he needed.

By evening he was no closer to an answer. Still mulling over the problem he started his cleaning duties. When he got the Ancient Civilisations room he saw Miss Cleave was still at work at her desk.

“Good evening Arthur. How are you, I haven’t seen you all week.” She said cheerfully as he entered.

“I’m fine Miss, how about you. You’re working late tonight.” Arthur answered pleased to see her.

Miss Alice Cleave was in charge of the history sections of the library and looked as old and dusty as most of her books. The old spinster was the only person who ever engaged Arthur in conversation and always seemed pleased to see him. They had become quite good friends over the years and as neither of them had anyone else to talk to they often spent a few hours talking after the library had closed for the day. “We had a delivery of books donated by Lord Trenen. I hear his new wife wants to turn his library into a drawing room and ordered him to get rid of those dry and boring relics as she called them.” Alice with a chuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.