1935: Arthur - Cover

1935: Arthur

Copyright© 2023 by Ahaz

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Arthur was abandoned at birth, his mother unwilling to cope with his deformities. Working as a custodian to a large library he finds a slim book that tells of a ritual to summon a Goddess who he believes can help him. Things don't go as Arthur planned when he tries to gain an unwitting assistant in the ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Futanari   Magic   Body Modification   Size   Transformation  

Arthur replaced the last panel on the antique boiler that serviced the huge library building. Struggling to his feet he shuffled around on his misshapen legs cleaning up the mess he had made fixing the wreck of the boiler. He was only twenty five but he moved and looked like a much older man.

The genetic lottery had played a cruel joke on Arthur when he was born. His mother, having seen what she had brought into the world abandoned him at a children’s home and she never returned for him. He was born with a deformed left foot, a right leg that was longer than the left by several inches and a deformed shoulder, giving him a hunched back. As he grew into a child he was also extremely ugly and became the butt of many practical jokes both at school and within the orphanage. One by one the children at the orphanage were adopted but no one had been willing to take Arthur on.

With all the doctors attention on his deformed limbs no one had noticed the small cleft below the boy’s testicles. The doctors had been unable to do anything to improve his deformed bones, or his face so from about the age of ten the boy had steadfastly refused to see the doctors at the hospital. All they ever did was hurt him and did little to improve Arthur’s condition. The orphanage was unwilling to force him to under go more treatment because of the piles of paperwork involved., after all it was just wasting money that could be used to care for several other children that stood a chance of having a new family.

As Arthur grew the tiny cleft began to change and developed into a small hole. Still unwilling to trust the doctors Arthur decided to find out for himself what was happening to his body. As a twelve year old he was considered by most of his teachers to be intellectually retarded. He would sit quietly at the back of the class and try to fade into the background, to be noticed would bring more teasing and bullying from his classmates. In reality Arthur was very intelligent and would spend most of his spare time in the public library absorbing knowledge like a sponge.

Arthur’s research taught him that he was what is known as an hermaphrodite, a person born with aspects of both genders. The condition could vary dramatically from case to case and he was frustrated to discover that he wouldn’t be able to tell how fully his male and female organs would develop until he matured. Fortunately he was prepared when he had his first period at thirteen. He didn’t tell anyone and quietly stole some homemade sanitary napkins from the older girls in the home and then later made them himself.

As his body matured he soon found out the latest trick nature had decided to play on him, his vagina had no clitoris as that was where his cock was located and his vagina was far too small, he found it only extended for about inch into his body and was very narrow. He had always assumed that his penis would at least be normal but he found that his foreskin was partially fused with the head of his cock so that it was impossible to retract and caused him considerable pain whenever his penis tried to get erect.

By the time Arthur left school his teachers still considered him stupid but he had already read a lot of the open books in the large library in the town. He had also managed to read quite a few from the closed section of the library that held the material deemed unsuitable for the masses. It was when he was trying to get into the closed section that Arthur found he could manipulate small things. Once he understood how a lock operated he could make it open by just thinking of tripping each of the levers in the lock. This gave Arthur a new direction for his research, into the paranormal.

Over a few months he found that if anyone really knew how this talent worked or how far it could be trained they were not putting it into print. He read book after book trying to separate speculation and showmanship from fact but in the end he learnt nothing useful. Experimentation appeared to be Arthur’s best course so he practised as much as he could with this new found ability. After several months of practice Arthur found that no matter how hard he concentrated he could never move anything more than an ounce and sometimes even small objects could give him a headache lasting several days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.