The Violation of Kandy Land - Cover

The Violation of Kandy Land

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - William awakens in a dream world populated by beautiful women. Will he use his new found powers for good or evil?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Sister   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Royalty  

When I awoke I was next to a babbling brook. A small cascade of water over the stones flowed mere feet from my head.

My head that ached like it had been kicked.

As I sit up I realized all of my limbs painfully tingled as well. Like both my arms and legs had fallen asleep.

Everything was so bright. At first I thought it was just my headache, but no the colors were wrong. Almost neon in their brightness, and odd. Instead of grays and browns and greens, everything was pink and orange and purple.

The grass. The grass was an eggshell blue.

This ... this wasn’t right. Where am I?

As I stand on wobbly legs, I reach out to steady myself on a tree. The trunk feels rubbery, and sticky.

Pulling my hand away from the bright red trunk in disgust, I hear an excited voice behind me. “Oh goody! It’s true! You’re here, and I found you! Now, everything will turn out right.”

I turn to find a woman standing behind me, clapping excitedly. My first thought is ‘porn star’ she is beautiful with huge breasts, a kind face, and long curly red hair. She looks like she is heading to a Halloween frat party. She wears a short ruffled skirt, white with polkadot cherries; a matching top that is basically a sports bra, showing ample cleavage and a sexy midriff, a milkmaid’s bonnet designed to look like a cherry; and red striped stockings that don’t quite reach her ruffles.

“My name is Cherry Jubilee. What’s yours?” She asks smiling sweetly.

Still a bit stunned, and obviously staring I clear my throat and answer, “Uh, Will. William Draft.”

“Pleased to meat you Will William Draft.” She says giving me a cute little curtsy. Also allowing me to peer deeper down her cleavage.

“Uh, no. It’s just. Just call me William. Or Will if you like. Where ... where are we? How did I get here?”

“Oh my! Why you are in Candy Land of course. Near Cupcake village. And you are here to save us from the Grubbies.”

“Candy land?” I muse looking around. The realization dawned on me. All the brightly colored plants. They are made of sweets. The red tree, it’s licorice.

Turning back to Cherry, “What are Grubbies?”

“Why they are terrible, nasty, beasts. They want to cover all of Candy Land in their horrible slime.” She honestly looks frightened for a moment, looking around as if afraid they could jump out from behind any tree or bush.

For all I know they could.

Then she cheers back up, “But now you are here. You will save us won’t you?”

A dream. I mean obviously that has to be what this is. It feels so real though.

“Sure. I’d be happy to save you. How do I do that though?”

“I ... I don’t know.” She pouts adorably. “Use your magic powers?” She asks hopefully.

“I don’t think I have any.” I don’t really feel any different than I would in real life. If I have hidden abilities I don’t know how to access them. “Lets start with how you knew I would be here?”

“Your arrival was foretold in the Big Book of Stories, of course. Though I thought you would be different.”

“Different?” I ask.

“Well ... prettier? More ... softer?”

“What like a woman?” I ask.

“I don’t know what that is.”

“You don’t know the difference between men and women?” She shakes her head, obviously at a loss.

It makes some sense I suppose. If she this was like the cartoon it would just be populated by little girls. Though looking at Cherry it’s obvious she is not so little.

“Lets ... lets not worry about that right now. What does the book say about my powers?” I ask the beautiful redhead.

“Oh it doesn’t say anything. I just assumed you have them.”

“Perhaps I have to find them. Or acquire some ancient relic? Who would know about this stuff?”

“If it’s not in the book then no one.” She hesitates and thinks for a moment. “Well maybe the Soup Hag. But she is a baddie.”

“Soup Hag? Well how do we find her?”

“She lives in the Soupy Swamp.” Cherry gives a little shudder at the thought.

“Can you lead me there?”

Again she hesitates, “I suppose so. It’s quite frightening though. And she is always trying to steal Queen Kandy’s tiara.”

“Well you will be traveling with the hero, so it should be quite safe.”

This seems to cheer her up, and she takes my hand. “This way!”

We walk for a few hours. Stopping occasionally to snack on sweets.

In the evening the land gives over to a warm bubbling mire. The change is stark. Almost as if someone simply drew a line and said on this side is the swamp.

Actually that’s probably what happened.

Turns out it’s a vegetable soup. There are broccoli trees and talk celery stalks, Brussels sprout bushes.

Cherry obviously finds the whole thing distasteful. But she bravely enters the swamp with me. Staying wonderfully close.

Turns out the soup is quite good, I find out when I try a handful. Though Cherry gives me a look of disgust.

“You don’t like vegetables?” She shakes her head, no.

Finally we come upon a dry clearing with a hut carved out of a giant gourd.

Cherry hides behind me when, out from the gourd steps an old crone. She is almost comically dressed like a witch. Complete with pointy hat, and broom.

“Ha ha!” She cackles at us. “The hero arrives!” The old witch’s voice rasps across the clearing.

“You are the Soup Hag?”

“Yes. I am Baba Ghanoush. And you are as impressive as I had hoped, when I drew you here.”

“You summoned me?” I ask.

“No! It was the Queen!” Cherry objects.

“Ha ha ha! Yes, it’s true. That bint, Queen Kandy did summon you. As I knew she would. But I corrupted her spell with one of my own. One to summon a hero more to my liking.” The witch cackles gleefully.

“No! It’s not true. William is the hero we need.” Cherry insists.

The crone grins at my beautiful companion. “True, he will conquer the Grubbies, I’m sure. But he is also a man.”

“You know...” but the witch cuts me off.

“The difference between men and women. Oh yes. I know a great many mysteries. Including a bit about worlds beyond Candy Land.”

“Will you help us. All the land is in danger from the Grubbies?” Cherry pleads.

“I need to know how to use my power.” I explain.

The old witch smiles. “Yes I will help. Come, join me inside.” She waves us into her hut.

Cherry, frightened, follows me in. Her hands wrapped around my arm.

The inside is a bit tight, with a couple large tables and a bed. Strange occult objects seem to be everywhere.

“You see my boy.” Baba says grinning at me. “You must draw your power from the inhabitants of these lands. A mere citizen can give you a bit of her power for about a day. But to subdue the Grubbies you will need to draw from the four princesses.”

“Oh! Of course.” Cherry says excitedly. “The princesses are the caretakers of the four corners of Candy Land.”

“That’s right my dear. And it will be their powers combined that will let our William be truly victorious.”

The old woman looks at me as if we share a private joke.

“How can I help?” Cherry asks.

“Ah good. Nice to see you so eager. All you need to do is bend over this table. Just rest on your elbows.”

The redhead does as she is told. Her ass now deliciously up in the air. Her skirt rides so far up I can see her green silk panties.

“Like this?”

“Ah yes, just like that dear. Our hero will do the rest.” The old crone gazes at Cherry’s sweet derrière with obvious lust. “Mind you this next bit may get a little uncomfortable, but you want to be a good girl don’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.” Cherry says obediently, though obviously uncertain.

The witch turns to me expectantly, raising one eyebrow.

I drop my pants and step forward.

“Mmm.” The crone smiles approvingly at my rock hard dick.

Cherry lets out a surprised ‘oop!’ As I slide my fingers under her skirt, up her hips. “Hey.” She says as I begins pulling her panties down.

“It’s ok my dear. Just relax.” The crone orders her.

Her rear now bare, I use my thumbs to spread Cherry’s soft pussy lips. “Hey! What do you think ... uuunh!” The redhead clenches her eyes shut as my cock shoves its way up her cunt.

When I am finally fully inside her I pause for a moment, to enjoy the feeling.

Cherry’s body finally starts to relax. “Oh! Oh, my no. You ... you mustn’t. Please William ... uuunh ... oh!”

I pull back out then shove back in faster. Then again, and again. Finding my rhythm I fuck the bent over beauty.

“No! Uuunh! Please. Oh ... oh no! Unh, unh, unh!”

I reach around her and slide my hands under her top eagerly groping her large tits.

“Oh nooo. No, please.”

The old crone moves up behind me and places one bony hand on my ass, and one on Cherry’s. squeezing and rubbing us both she says, “mmmn. I have never before had the opportunity. Always my plans have been spoiled.”

Cherry gasps as my fingers playfully pinch her nipples.

The grinning hag, her hand still on Cherry’s rear, slides her thumb in between the girls cute buns. Then with a groan from our fuck toy, pushes in to the first knuckle.

“Oh ... oh, yeah! Unnh!” I moan as my balls pump their load into Cherry’s sweet pussy. She cries out as I painfully squeeze her breasts while I orgasm.

I pull out and sit down to rest. Cherry falls to her knees in a daze. Baba Ghanoush kneels down in front of me. Her wrinkled face nuzzles my crotch as she sucks in my limp dick. Slurping up our sex slime. The old crone happily moans as I put one hand on the back of her head.

After my cock is nice and clean, the hag stands back up. “Do you feel different?” She asks me in her raspy voice.

“Yes.” I respond. “Like electricity at my fingertips.”

“Excellent. I can show you a few tricks if you...”

“What ... what did you do to me?” Cherry interrupts from the floor.

“Why, he fucked you real good my dear.” The witch informs her with a smile. “I have seen it in my cauldron, but never been able to partake until now. I quite liked it.”

“F ... fucked?” Cherry asks.

“Yes.” I answer the confused girl. “It’s something people can do together that is quite enjoyable.”

“I did not enjoy myself.” She answers indignantly.

“Well, yeah. Sometimes it’s like that too.”

The witch spends the evening teaching me how to use my powers. She serves us some good vegetable soup, though Cherry finds it distasteful and doesn’t eat much.

In the morning I wake strangely refreshed. I had expected the dream to end and to wake in my own bed.

Cherry wakes up and looks like she has already done her hair and had a shower. Movie logic I guess.

“Thank you for the help.” I shake the witches hand.

“It was my pleasure. I wouldn’t mind trying some sex myself at some point. Though I suppose you have no interest in my body,” the hag mournfully comments.

“Well you wouldn’t be my first choice, but who knows. Anyway can’t you change your form with your magic?” I ask as a parting question.

We leave Baba Ghanoush pondering in her clearing as we head into the swamp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.