Ruby and Sky - Cover

Ruby and Sky

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ruby (14) and Sky (18) lose their parents in a plane crash. Sky was about to go to university and decides to take Runt with her, but not until they've made some drastic and revealing changes to their wardrobe and lifestyle.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When we arrived at our station both Sky and I walked straight to the ladies rest room and stripped naked. Neither one of us had said a word since we stood up on the train; we just instinctively knew what we were going to do.

“Ah girls, good afternoon,” Amy said when she opened her front door.” Welcome to your new home, I was hoping that you’d arrive dressed like that; or at least strip off as soon as you got in. I can see that we’re going to get on just fine.”

We spent the rest of the day getting our room as we wanted it, and finding out where everything was around the rest of the house. The next morning when we went downstairs Amy was sat at the table drinking some coffee.

“Good morning ladies,” Amy said, “you 2 really do look like twins, even without any clothes; well, apart from your breasts Ruby but I’m sure they will grow soon.”

I put my hands on my breasts and said,

“They seem to have stopped growing; maybe it’s all the fresh air that they’re getting.”

“I doubt that Ruby,” Amy said. “I’m sure that they’ll start growing again soon.”

“No, I’m not complaining, I like them like this. They don’t get in the way of anything.”

“Yes, you’re quite lucky in that respect.” Amy replied changing the subject and looking at Sky.

“I’m assuming that you’ve contacted Ruby’s new school and that they’ll be expecting you tomorrow morning. I think that both of you should go and introduce your selves; it’ll help make the transition easier. I’m guessing that you haven’t got a uniform yet Ruby, if you like we can all go into town and I’ll show you the best shops.”

“Oh thank you Amy,” I replied, “but that won’t be necessary, I’m going to exercise my rights and go in my birthday suit.”

Amy smiled then said,

“Excellent Ruby, I’m proud of you. I think that I mentioned last time that you were here that none of the local schools have got any girls who are exercising their rights so, if you like; the 3 of us can go tomorrow morning. My knowledge of the law might just come in handy if the headmaster starts to get awkward.”

“Thank you Amy, I was a bit nervous about that, all this is new to me.” Sky replied.

“Me too,” I said, “I’m really looking forwards to being the only girl naked in school.”

Amy then explained all the details of the local law; that the girls couldn’t touch their pussies or tits in any way that could be construed as self-gratification; and that if anyone touched a naked girl they would be committing and offence and could be locked-up.

I was a little disappointed, and I guess that Sky was as well; we’d both looked forward to teasing the boys by rubbing our pussies in front of them.

Sky then asked about a doctors; saying that she needed to take me to see one. That got Amy looking a bit worried, and she said so.

“No, no, I’m not ill,” I quickly said, “I need to get on the contraceptive pill.”

“Ah yes,” Amy replied, “you’re 14 now aren’t you Ruby? I’m assuming that your periods have started so the pill will help with those and I’m guessing that you will get sexually active quite soon. I know that I was when I was your age.” Tell you what, I’m sure that I can get you both registered with the university doctor; as a new undergraduate Sky, you’ll need to have a full examination so I can ask him to give Ruby the once-over as well if you like?”

“That would be great Amy, thank you.” Sky said. “That will be ‘interesting’ for you Ruby; I’m assuming that it will be a full gynecological examination.”

“Yes it will, and I’m sure that I can get one of the doctors who examine the sorority girls if you like.”

“What’s the difference?” Sky asked.

“Well, at this university we have a girl’s sorority called ‘NEWPS’, the ‘Naked Exposed Wet Pussies Sorority’. Actually, I helped start it when I was an undergrad. I think that it’s fair to say that the sorority doctors give the girls a more pleasurable examination.”

“I’ve never had a gyno examination;” I explained, “what’s involved?” Sky told me that I’d enjoy it and not to worry.

“So tell me more about this sorority please Amy? Do they have hazing and all that?” Sky asked.

“Well, hazing is against the law but it still happens. NEWPS helps it’s members in all sorts of ways, and the girls help the university as well, especially the sports teams, the girls make excellent cheerleaders and a couple of them are in the universities rugby team.”

“Do they play naked?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Does the university have a gymnastics team?” I asked, “I was in my last schools team.”

“Well yes they do, a co-ed one; all teams have to be co-ed; it’s part of the girls rights; but maybe we should wait to see if your new school has a team.”

“So what else does this hazing involve?” Sky asked.

“I think that we should stop there Sky, if I tell you anymore and you decide to apply to join it will spoil your fun; but believe me, hazings are designed to be enjoyed. So what else have you got to sort out for Ruby Sky; is there anything that I can help you with?”

“I don’t think so thank you Amy,” Sky said, “just the coming to school with us tomorrow morning please, I’m a bit nervous about the reception that we might get.”

“I’m not,” I said, “I’m looking forward to it.”

“Tell you what girls, I’ve got a couple of phone calls to make then we can all go into town and I can show you some of this wonderful city and where you can get discounts because you’re naked.”

One hour later, the 3 of us, all totally naked, were walking towards the centre of town. It was soo exciting and I loved the way that some of the guys looked at me. It made my pussy all wet.

As we were walking down the main street we came across an older woman that Amy knew. Amy introduced her as Professor Jones.

“So what course are you two on, am I going to be honoured with you presence?”

“Actually no,” Amy said, “Ruby here is only 14 and she’s starting at Central Academy tomorrow.”

“I’m 15 next week.” I added but prof Jones ignored me and continued,

“In your best suit I’m guessing judging by your attire here, that should prove interesting, they don’t have any naked pupils – yet.”

“Yes,” Amy said, “I’m going with them tomorrow morning to put things straight with that headmaster. The poor man doesn’t know what he’s in for.”

“You give it to him Amy; I never did like that man. Anyway, I’ve got to go now, good luck Ruby and I’ll see you around campus Sky; nice to have met you both.”

When we got back to the house Amy got her camera out and asked us to pose for some photos for our student ID cards. She told us that all the girls had full frontal photographs on theirs. As she was taking them she told us that we’d be surprised at how many girls get replacement cards once they’ve discovered the joys of being naked.

When I asked Amy why I needed a university ID card she said that it would be more convenient at times if I pretended to be Sky’s twin sister.

I couldn’t think of why, but okay, whatever.

At 08:30 the next morning the 3 naked girls set off on the short walk to the school. As we walked and joined other kids waking to school we got a few funny looks and when we went through the school gates we were surrounded by boys wanting to know what we were doing.

Pushing on we entered the building and went to the reception.

“You can’t come in here dressed like that.” The middle-aged woman said. “We’d like to see the headmaster please.” Sky said.

“Not like that you can’t.”

“I think that you’ll find that we can. Please phone the headmaster please.” Sky said.

The woman turned and went to a phone.

“That’s it Sky, be assertive.” Amy said.

The woman came back over to us and with a disgusted look in her face she told us that headmaster was coming down.

As we waited, I looked outside and saw lots of boys with their faces pressed against the window. My pussy tingled.

“Excuse me err ladies, but you can’t come in to this school dressed like that. Please leave now.” The old grumpy looking headmaster said. Sky replied,

“I’m sure that you’ll find that we can go anywhere in this city dressed like this and I’ve brought my sister here, she’s a transfer in. What forms do I need to complete?”

The poor man was obviously annoyed and he replied,

“Schools are exempt from that disgusting law so can you leave now and come back with some clothes on.”

That was it for Amy,

“I’m Professor Amy xxxxxx from the University of St. Damian and I was instrumental in the introduction of the relevant legislation, and its subsequent amendments; and I can assure you that we certainly do have the right to be here dressed like this and Ruby here has the right to attend this school dressed like she is. So now, please Mr Headmaster, enrol Ruby into this school and let her get on with her education without any hostility from you or any of your staff. You don’t want to know how much trouble and dismissals I can bring down onto this school if I find that Ruby suffers any form of discrimination.”

The headmaster glared at Amy and his face got redder and redder until he finally said,

“Very well young lady, please follow me.”

I had a big grin on my face as we followed him up some stares and into his office. He gave Sky some forms to fill-in and as she was doing that he said,

“As I understand it, any sexual activity can result in the offending young woman being arrested and therefore being expelled from this school. Please be assured that we will not hesitate to call the police if Ruby commits any such offence.”

Sky was finished writing and she replied,

“I full support that condition to Ruby’s nudity, after all, it is the law; but I am sure that Ruby will stick strictly to the rules; won’t you Ruby?”

“Yes, of course, I’m here to learn, not play.” I replied thinking about the word ‘play’.

“Actually Mr Headmaster,” Amy said, “If you care to read the legislation you will find that you have missed out a very important word. The actual wording is, ‘if a female WILLINGLY takes part in any sexual activity’. Under the original wording 2 young women were arrested when they had been sexually assaulted totally against their will. The judge threw the case against her out but suggested that the wording was amended in the law; which it was.”

“Hmm, thank you for that PROFESSOR,” the headmaster replied.

With the headmaster firmly put in his place we all went back downstairs to the reception / admin office. There the headmaster asked one of the women to get 2 teachers to come to his office and to arrange a special assembly at the end of period 2. I was told to wait there and Sky and Amy decided that their work was done and they left, Sky winking at me as she left.

Fifteen minutes later a young woman teacher, Miss Johnston appeared and introduced herself. She told me that she was my form teacher and as we walked to her classroom she told me that she admired me and my decision to take-on the establishment. She told me that if I had any problems, or just wanted to talk about absolutely anything then to come and see her.

I liked Miss Johnston.

Everyone in my new class stopped talking and stared at me as we walked in. Miss Johnston introduced me and explained that I was a transfer and that I was exercising my legal rights to be naked at all times. Then she asked if there were any questions.

“So will Ruby be doing everything naked, even gym lessons?” One girl asked.

“Yes she will.”

“Does that mean that I can get naked all the time as well?” Another girl asked.

“Yes it does, you’ve had that legal right for a few years now Ella.”

There were no more questions but Miss Johnston added,

“Boys, just because Ruby has chosen to be naked all the time doesn’t mean that you can put your hands all over her or assault her in any way. Any such uninvited actions will result you being expelled and maybe even locked-up by the police.”

There were a couple of groans from the boys then Miss Johnston pointed to a desk for me to sit at.

The lesson continued and when we moved to the next class I was bombarded with questions from the other kids.

Mr Brown was the teacher in our next class and he obviously was expecting me. He quickly stopped everyone talking and got on with the lesson, but I did notice him staring at me at times.

When the bell rang Mr Brown announced that there was a special assembly and that everyone had to go to the main hall. Once there, and with all the teachers sat on seats at the back of the stage, the headmaster called out a list of 5 names and asked them to come up onto the stage. My name was one of the 5.

I could hear lots of murmuring as I stood up and walked through the other kids to the front and up onto the stage.

The headmaster spoke the name of one of the kids stood with me then asked her to state her name and where she had transferred from and if she had any none curricular interests. He went through each of the other 4 kids then said the same to me.

I said my bit then added that I was in the gymnastics club at my previous school. Then the headmaster started,

“As you can see, Ruby is exercising her legal right to be naked all of the time. This WILL NOT interfere with her school work, or yours. Everyone WILL treat her just like any other student. I remind everyone that it is a criminal offence for anyone of you to interfere with Ruby in any way. I will not tolerate any form of sexual assault at this school. Offenders will be immediately expelled and reported to the police.”

As he was talking I was looking at the hundreds of kids that were all staring at me as I stood there with my hands by my sides. Sky had told me NEVER to try to cover my tiny tits or pussy; that it was a sign of insecurity and an admission that I was doing something wrong.

“Right, now Ruby, you say that you were in your previous school’s gymnastics team, perhaps you could give us a little demonstration of the skills that you have learnt.”

“What, here, now?” I replied.

“Why yes or course, I’m sure that there’s something that you can do in this limited space.”

This horrible man was trying to embarrass and humiliate me but it wasn’t going to happen. I walked to the side of the stage then did a triple back-flip landing the third time in the splits and putting my arms up in the air. This got a few groans from some of the kids then a lot of applause and cheers. Not finishing there, I jumped up then sprang forwards into a handstand and walked back to my original position on the stage, on my hands with my legs spread wide apart.

As I walked passed the headmaster I looked up at him. His face was all red but his eyes were staring at my pussy.

When I got back to my original place I got to my feet and did a little curtsey. Even some of the teachers applauded me. I was pleased with myself and pleased that I had put the headmaster in his place.

“Thank you for that Ruby,” the headmaster said, “very impressive. Mr Smith, I think that you might just have another gymnastics team member.”

The rest of my day went as you would expect, with lots of the other kids coming to ask me questions and to make rude comments about my tiny tits and bald pussy; a pussy the tingled all day long.

My last lesson was RE, boring, and my mind started thinking about what the headmaster had said about me not touching myself and that anyone else who touched me would get expelled.

“What if,” I thought, “some boys blindfolded me then had their evil way with me?” I couldn’t be blamed, and I wouldn’t be able to recognise them to say who had done the deed.”

I smiled to myself as I remembered how Sky’s ex-boyfriend had ‘accidentally’ fucked me. My pussy got wet.

Two girls (Harper and Avery) in my class walked home with me; both saying how brave I was and that they wished that they were brave enough to be naked as well. I asked them both if they liked being naked and if they’d sent naked selfies of themselves to other kids or got naked in front of a webcam while skyping a boy. Both admitted that they had so I asked them what the difference was. Neither had a good answer.

Sky was waiting for me when I got home and she hugged me and wanted to hear all about my day.

“Good for you, I’m so proud of you.” Sky told me when I told her about my performance on the stage.

“So are you going to join the gymnastics club?” Sky asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t had PE yet, or met this Mr Smith. I probably will; it’s a good opportunity to tease some of the boys.”

“Good for you sis.” Sky added just as Amy arrived home.

I had to go through all of my day again with Amy but I didn’t mind, I like Amy.

Then Amy told us her news. She’d got student ID cards for both of us; mine has a Date of Birth the same as Sky’s. Amy told us to have them hanging round our necks all the time that we were on campus. I looked at the full frontal naked photograph on my ID card and liked what I saw. Then I borrowed Sky’s and put them side-by-side. Apart from my breasts, the likeness was amazing.

Amy also told us that she’d arranged for us to have our medical examinations the next Tuesday evening. It was before the general academic year starts (the medical school year had already started) but her contacts in the medical school had agreed to examine us before the rush started.

I was looking forward to my medical examination and the gyno part, Sky had told me that it would be fun.

The next few days at school were quite mundane apart from the questions and the boys trying to get close to me. When there weren’t any teachers around some of the boys got their phones out and took photos of me which I didn’t mind.

Those 2 girls, Harper and Avery, walked home with me each afternoon. Both of them kept telling me that I was so brave and that they wished that they were brave enough to get naked. I, of course, was encouraging them and on the third afternoon, when they said the same thing, I suggested that they leave home in their school uniform then take it off on the way and stay naked until they were half way home. I saw Harper’s eyes light up when I said that. As they both had to pass my house on the way to school I even offered to let them leave their clothes my house. They both said that they’d think about it.

Friday was my first PE lesson at that school. I hadn’t known what to expect and was a little surprised when I found out that the girls did all the same sports as the boys. I didn’t have any football boots so I was put with the girls who were playing basketball outside. It was fun and about half way through the lesson I saw one of the male teachers standing at the side, obviously watching me; not that it bothered me.

At the end of the lesson he called me over, told me that his name was Mr Smith and that I was welcome to come along to the gymnastics team practice the following Tuesday after school; but he warned me that the practice was co-ed.

“Not a problem sir, I’ll be there.”

On the Monday at school I was a little surprised to see 2 other naked girls. Both were older than me and both had breasts that wobbled as they walked. Both were fully shaved as well. I felt pleased that maybe I was starting a trend. I wondered what the headmaster was thinking.

On the way home I asked Harper and Avery if they’d seen the 2 girls. Both had so I suggested that they come to my house early the next morning and strip naked and all 3 of would walk to school together.

Neither would commit to it but the next morning as I was eating my breakfast the doorbell rang then Amy shouted that I had 2 visitors. It was Harper and Avery and I told Amy and Sky that they were thinking about going to school naked and would it be alright if they left their clothes at our house.

I knew what the answer would be but I wanted Amy and Sky to reassure Harper and Avery. They did, Amy even telling them where they could leave their clothes. Both looked nervous as they stripped-off revealing ‘A’ cup tits and bald pussies.

“Would you like me to come to school with you girls?” Amy asked, “I’ve put your headmaster in place once and I’d love to do it again.”

Both girls refused any help and Avery told Amy that we’d seen 2 other naked girls the previous day.

“Excellent;” Amy said; “you won’t have any problems then. Just remember to act like being naked is perfectly normal; just like Ruby does.”

I felt a little proud of myself as the 3 of us walked to school. As we walked in we saw the headmaster. He didn’t look happy as he glared at me. It was like he wanted to say,

“Look what you’ve started you little tramp.”

The day was its usual boring self and both Harper and Avery started relaxing. It was gymnastics after school and I told Harper and Avery just to knock on our door and that Sky or Amy would happily let them in to get dressed.

It got to be a morning and afternoon ritual for Harper and Avery coming to our house to leave or collect their clothes.

Gymnastics was a bit of a surprise. There were about 20 kids there, boys and girls, and ranging from years 7 (11yo) to 11(15/16yo). Some of them looked a little surprised to see a naked girl walk in but they soon got used to it. I’m not so sure about the boys; some of their shorts looked mighty uncomfortable.

Just like my old school, the practice session started with a lot of stretching and we all spent a lot of time stretching our legs wide apart and up over our heads. At one point the coach got us all to lie on the floor and try to get out legs right up and back behind our shoulders. The boys weren’t very good at it and gave up and were watching the girls. Even I had a great view of my soaking wet pussy and I looked round and saw that all the boys and the coach were looking at me. The coach had us girls stay like that for ages and my pussy got wetter and wetter.

At the end of the meet we all stood around as the coach (Mr Smith) and his assistant (Miss Jones, one of the girl’s PE teachers) told us how we were all doing and what we had to improve on.

When he got to me, the coach asked me where I had come from, what the school was called and who the gymnastics coach was. When I told him he said that he knew the coach; that they’d both been in the England team together.

“So you too were there when the girls practiced naked?” I asked.

“Well yes, but that was a different time and place; the headmaster here would never approve of that.”

“He didn’t approve of me coming to school naked either, yet here I am, and I know of 4 other girls that came to school naked today. By next week it could easily be 50 or 100.

“Okay Ruby, you’ve made a good point; I’ll have to discuss it with the relevant people and see what happens.”

I felt a little pleased as I skipped into the changing room. All the other girls (and some of the boys) had heard our conversation and there was a lot of talk about it in the showers and as the girls all got dressed. Some of the girls would be happy to practice naked and others sounded reluctant, but as one of the girls said,

“If coach says that we have to practice naked then we have to practice naked; Ruby didn’t have a problem being naked so why should we? Besides, by next week half of us might be coming to school naked.”

I smiled thinking, and hoping, that all the girls in the team would start going to school naked therefore making the team a naked girls team by default.

I counted 6 naked girls the next day.

The next evening was Sky’s and my medical exams. I have to admit that I was nervous as we walked to the Rosewood part of the campus, Amy telling us how to get there.

We were met by Penny, one of the NEWPS sorority sisters. Amy had invited her to chaperone us. Apparently it’s normal to have a chaperone just for moral support. Both Sky and I were wearing our ID cards and I could see Penny keep looking at mine then up and down my body. I think that she was a bit suspicious about my age.

She was even more suspicious when we went into the doctor’s room and he asked me to undress. I laughed, looked down at my naked body and lifted my ID card and lanyard from round my neck. Then I looked back down at my little mounds again, as if I’d forgotten what they looked like.

As the doctor started asking me some questions I wondered if he always got his patients to undress before he asked them questions. Maybe it was normal, but with me never having had a medical examination before I didn’t know any different. I could only assume that he knew what he was doing.

The questions were clearly not designed for a girl whose 14th birthday was the next day and I had to lie a few times like when he asked me some of the questions using information and experiences that Sky had told me about.

I also wasn’t expecting the doctor to get me to do all sorts of bending and stretching. I suppose that I shouldn’t have, but when he complimented me on my flexibility I stood on my left leg and lifted my right leg high up in the air and put my calf behind my shoulder. Both the doctor and Penny stared at my pussy for a few seconds before the doctor thanked me and told me that I could put my other foot on the ground.

Next it was onto the couch thing on my stomach and the doctor poked and pressed me all over, even between my legs; that made me gasp and moan a little. While he was doing that my head was on one side and I was watching Penny. She was smiling and she looked like she was enjoying my examination.

Then he lifted and bent first my arms then my legs as much as he could with me on my stomach.

Then he asked me to turn over. I just knew that he was going to do something to my pussy but I didn’t know what, and he made me wait as he again poked and pressed me all over before lifting and bending my arms and legs again.

I was starting to think that he wasn’t going to touch my little tits when all of a sudden his hands were on them, trying to move them around and pulling on my hard and aching nipples.

All of a sudden the doctor stopped and turned away. He went over to where I’d left my ID card and picked it up. He looked at it for a couple of seconds then came back over to me and stood at the bottom of the couch.

“Can you open your legs please Ruby?”

I spread them as wide as I could but there was some metal things sticking up at the bottom corners.

The doctor then came back to my side and said,

“Ruby, girl’s bodies develop at a different rate, some quickly, and some slower, some even much slower. Has anyone ever told you that you are a slow developer; a very slow developer, your breasts and vulva haven’t developed much above that of an average 11 or 12 year old; but don’t worry, I’m sure that you’ll get a growth burst quite soon.”

“No, no one’s ever said anything,” I replied, “but I’ve never had an examination like this before but my twin sister and I have compared our bodies and her tits are a lot bigger than mine and her pussy is a bit more puffy than mine. Her clit pokes out between her lips but mine doesn’t. I’m a gymnast so I don’t want to have big tits; these are just fine, I don’t have to worry about them getting in the way.”

“Okay, let’s get back to the breast examination shall we.”

After a few more minutes of mauling and pulling, which felt so good that I started moaning, the doctor stopped and said,

“Yes, they’re coming along just fine; I can’t find any sign of any problems. Shall we move on to your pelvis area and vagina Ruby?”

He then went back and stood between my feet that were still wide apart. I didn’t know what to do and I turned my head and looked to Penny.

“You’ve not had a gyno exam before have you Ruby?” Penny said.

“No, I haven’t been to the doctors since I was about 5.” I replied.

The doctor was smiling when he asked me to shuffle down the couch then lift my ankles onto those metal things.

I did so, thinking that I couldn’t get any more exposed. It felt nice as the doctor looked down at me.

Then the door opened; the door that was just beyond my feet. The young man that came in left the door wide open then looked down to my pussy then back up to the doctor. After a few seconds silence during which time I looked out of the door to see 4 other young men and Sky looking in and at my pussy, the young man that came in said,

“Doctor, I’ve got 4 med students out here who would like to observe, is that okay with you?”

The doctor looked at me, then down to my pussy that was getting extremely wet, and replied,

“Yes, I’m sure that Ruby here doesn’t mind, do you? Come in gentlemen and gather round. I was just about to start.”

The 4 still outside came in, making it 6 men that were staring at my spread, wet pussy that was tingling something wicked and my heart was pounding. It was a good job that he’d checked my heart rate and blood pressure as he was asking me the question at the start.

The doctor’s fingers touched my pussy causing me to jerk and moan.

“Relax Ruby, this isn’t going to hurt.”

It certainly didn’t hurt; it sent a bolt of pleasure, the likes of which I’d never felt before, right up inside me. I was surprised that I didn’t orgasm right there and then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.