Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

The spray from the shower-head was warm, and I basked in it, reaching my hands above my head in a spasmodic, wonderful stretch as I stood under the water. My voice only faltered a moment as the stretch took over my body; I was singing, ‘Look Down,’ from Les Miserables at the top of my lungs, only recently having seen the film when we took it out of the public library and immediately falling in love with the story and songs. Now, Jason was subjected to, ‘Who am I,’ and, ‘Master of the House,’ (among others) several times daily--but thankfully, he loved the story as much as I had and usually just joined in.

Reaching for the soap, I covered my face and neck with suds. I’d only gotten back from a long day at the Woodsmoke about an hour ago, and decided to chop everything we’d need for supper before hopping in the shower so it would make my job easier--or at least make it feel easier.

I was so caught up in the song that I didn’t even notice that the door to the bathroom had opened. I didn’t notice, in fact, until Jason pulled back the shower curtain so he could step in behind me. I gasped, not expecting it, whirling around to see his grinning face.

‘Oh!’ I said, clutching a hand to my chest. ‘You scared me half to death, Jason Trevor Matheson!’

Jason chuckled and pulled me into his arms. ‘How was your day, darling Bryna?’ He asked, kissing the top of my sodden head.

I sighed, relaxing into him. ‘Good. Busy. Tiresome. I liked it, like I always do, but I feel like it’s getting a little bit harder now to keep up a steady energy. I’m thinking maybe I haven’t gotten to bed early enough to be getting up at half past three in the morning every day.’

‘Mm-hm,’ Jason said indulgently. ‘That might be it. But it also might be because you’re a month and a half more pregnant than you were when you started the job, love.’

‘Maybe,’ I agreed impishly, giving him an evasive, mischievous smile. ‘How was YOUR day?’

‘Oh, fine,’ he smiled. ‘It was a nice day out.’

Jason HAD gotten a municipal job, something we colloquially referred to as a, ‘rotating job,’--that is to say, he did seasonal grounds work for various city buildings, the responsibilities changing with the turn of the seasons.

‘Yes, it was lovely,’ I agreed, as Jason turned me by the shoulders and pulled my back against his front, reaching for the bar of soap. He soaped up his hands and cupped my breasts, smoothing his soapy hands down, over, and around them more for the fun of it than cleanliness, considering he did it about ten times more than the amount that was necessary.

‘Your breasts are amazing,’ he murmured, watching his hands at their work, and I felt his cock harden all the way against my buttocks, half poking up between my legs. His questing touch moved down over my swollen tummy, and I felt his cock jerk when he touched me there. My breath was coming in little pants now, and one of his hands slithered behind me to caress my pussy. When his thumb found my clit and rubbed, my head fell back against his shoulder and I moaned.

‘Ooh,’ Jason breathed into my ear. ‘A little bit wet down here already, are we?’ He taunted, wickedly enjoying the flow of my juices. He turned me around again so my back was to the spray, and lifted one of my legs up so it rested on the side of the tub as he went to his knees in front of me. I watched as he kissed the insides of my thighs, looking up at me, before burying his face lustily into my pussy, tonguing my clit like a starving man. I moaned, reaching out to thread my fingers through his wet auburn curls to draw him closer.

‘Do you like that?’ He teased me, as if he couldn’t already tell, his hands each gripping a thigh as he kept me spread open for him.

‘Yes,’ I cried out, nodding uncontrollably. ‘Don’t stop ... please don’t stop!’

Jason’s gentle laugh against my pussy felt good, and then he was using one of his hands to push a finger inside me. He suddenly stood, removing himself from me, and crushed my mouth in a passionate kiss. Jason turned off the water and helped me into my bathrobe, slipping his own on as well, and quickly towelling my hair for me before taking my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

I scrambled up onto the bed and lay on my back, gasping as Jason pulled open my robe and buried his face in my breasts for only a second before opening his own robe. I reached for his cock, so warm and big and pulsing in my hand, and guided him to my pussy, crying out at how hot his cock was against the flesh between my legs after the cool shower.

He started up a quick pace, reaching to pull one of my legs up. My arms encircled his waist as I panted beneath him, moaning and trying desperately to meet his thrusts, but too pinned beneath him to really move properly.

It felt dirty, in a wickedly arousing way, to still be wearing our robes as he rutted into me passionately. It was incredibly titillating--we hadn’t been able to wait even a second more than we had to before collapsing into passionate lovemaking on our bed. Part of my body was still covered by the robe, and the rest of me was warmed by Jason’s body and his own robe hanging off his shoulders.

I felt Jason shudder against me and pressed his face into my neck with my hand.

‘Yes,’ I murmured, rising my hips to meet his urgent movements. ‘Cum in me, Jason. Do exactly what a big brother’s not supposed to do.’ I nipped his ear, husking, ‘Shoot all your incestuous seed right into my womb.’

At this I heard his breath catch, and a sort of growl emanated from his throat. I gasped as he shoved into me hard, giving my pussy that extra stroke to push me off into an orgasm as I felt him pulse inside me, cumming.

Jason supported himself over me, careful not to put any weight on my protruding baby belly.

For whatever reason, I had learnt how hot it got Jason to remind him that we were siblings and how bad we were being. It never failed to make him hard or make him cum when I mentioned it, and truth be told, it had much the same effect on me.

Slowly, Jason pulled out of me and lay on the bed next to me. We were both still breathing hard.

‘Did you put your cum right where I needed it?’ I teased him, rolling over to face him, my face still flushed with exertion. I kissed his neck. ‘Your cock felt so good today inside me. I could swear you’re getting bigger. Next time, I want to ride you, brother.’

He moaned at that moniker. ‘You’re going to kill me, Bryna. You’re way too alluring for your own good. My little sex goddess,’ he murmured, with an appreciative look as his hand drifted from my face, to my breast, to my swollen tummy. ‘My little sister is such a gorgeous woman.’ I knew he was teasing me back in kind, and smiled back tolerantly.

‘Would a sex goddess be pregnant, though?’ I asked, glancing down at my bump.

‘Of course she would.’ Jason argued his case in a soft voice. ‘She would have curves to end all curves, and ripe breasts, and a belly the same size as yours. If she’s already pregnant, it shows her enthusiasm and willingness for the acts of love. Really, it’s you, Bryna. You’re sex incarnate.’

I smiled and kissed him.


When I got too big to really want to work or feasibly get up at such an early hour every morning, the Woodsmoke Café gave me maternity leave. They’d gotten rather fond of me in the past three months, and now with winter on and December approaching quickly, they decided now might be a good time for me to rest up. Jason, of course, also insisted that I ask for some leave. He was worried I worked too hard.

The manager of the Woodsmoke, Shelly Bergstrom, who was only a few years my senior, agreed readily. ‘You’ll have your position back if you want it when your mat leave is over, if you want to come back at that time,’ she told me. ‘Meanwhile, have a good rest and take it easy. Relax. Spend some more quality time with your brother.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.