Mike and Chrissy's Role Playing Adventures - Cover

Mike and Chrissy's Role Playing Adventures

Copyright© 2019 by Cuckoo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My gorgeous and very sexy wife Chrissy and I have always enjoyed a wonderful sex life. Part of this enjoyment comes from our penchant for fantasy role playing - and I have to say we're really good at it. Oscar nomination should be just around the corner. We dress up and prepare our appearance to match the characteristics of the participants in each fantasy. These chapters describe some of our favourites. Suggestions of what we could add to the list are very welcome. Enjoy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution  

I had just had my fifteenth birthday. Mercifully it was the school holidays and I could escape the three bullies who had tormented, stripped and humiliated me a couple of months earlier. Ben, their leader, had discovered I was completely hairless, told his friends and they had waylaid me on the way home to check out my immature appearance for themselves. The incident had ended with all three forcing me to suck their cocks while they laughed and called me “Gay Boy” because of the erection I was displaying in spite of my terror and shame.

My Aunt Mary had invited me to her home in the country for the holidays and I was quick to agree. It would mean there was no chance of an encounter with the three boys and it also meant getting away from my tyrant of a Father who was always lecturing me on how to improve myself and become a better Catholic.

Uncle Trevor was away overseas on business and the couple had no children. I had always liked my auntie. She was in her thirties and drop dead lovely to look at. She was very petite, with startling green eyes, long black silky hair, smallish breasts and beautifully tanned and sculpted legs. Like every pubescent boy in the world I was perpetually horny. I would masturbate on a daily basis and fantasized often about what it would be like to have sex with my auntie.

I arrived at the bus station in the neighboring town and auntie was there to pick me up. She gave me a big hug and the softness of her breasts, the feel of her tight toned body and the delicious smelling perfume she was wearing had my penis stirring immediately.

I settled into my holiday and loved helping Mary feed out the animals, especially the horses. I masturbated at every opportunity. When she went out shopping I would sneak into her bedroom, open her underwear drawer and inspect and smell her panties trying to detect a whiff of pussy.

I would rub my penis and balls with the silky fabric until I ejaculated, being careful not to shoot any cum on to the garment. I also found a vibrating dildo in one of the drawers and used it to stimulate my organs whilst imagining where it had been. I had only seen women’s pussies in Penthouse magazines. I was still very much a virgin and had never even kissed a girl. The only sexual experience I had had, was the one forced on me by Ben and his mates. I hate to admit it, but thinking about that experience always made my nuts tighten and gave me an instant stiffy.

On the Saturday morning, Aunt Mary said she would take me out to a restaurant in town for lunch and that she was going for a drive to visit one of her friends. As soon as I heard the car start up, I shot upstairs, grabbed the vibrator and a pair of her skimpy green panties, pulled my shorts down my thighs, lay back on their king size bed and began wanking.

I was so preoccupied with the feel of the fabric and the sensation of the dildo, I failed to realise the car engine had been switched off. My auntie had forgotten her purse, returned upstairs to her bedroom to get it and found her favourite nephew masturbating on her bed with her panties wrapped around his prick and her vibrator at work on his balls.

“Michael what the fuck is going on?” she screamed.

I scrambled to pull up my shorts but it was pretty obvious what was going on.

“Oh God auntie. I’m so sorry”, I stuttered, scarlet faced with embarrassment. “I don’t know what to say”.

“My panties Michael? You’ve been going through my drawers and using my panties to masturbate?”

“Uh Umm Uh Oh God”

“I’m going to have to tell your parents. You know that don’t you?”

“Please don’t tell Dad auntie” I begged, “He’ll kill me”.

“I doubt very much that he’ll kill you Michael but he’s going to be very disappointed when he hears about this.”

“Please auntie” I burst into tears, “I’ll do anything you want but don’t tell Dad. Please. I’m sorry. It’ll never happen again.”

“You’re damn right it’ll never happen again.” She hesitated, “I’ll think about it. But you absolutely deserve to be punished don’t you?”

“Yes auntie. Whatever you say. Dad will use the belt on me. Please. Anything!”

“Mmm. I’ll think about it.”

I went back to my room and lay on the bed sobbing as my imagination played out the ramifications of my actions. My father was quite vicious when he got angry and he kept a thick leather belt on hand and was not averse to using it round my legs and backside if I had committed even a minor offense. God knows what he would do to me if he heard about this depraved sin.

Once I had calmed down, I went back down to the kitchen. My auntie was there boiling the jug for a cup of tea.

““I’m really sorry Auntie”.

“Mmm” she grunted, “Go and wash up and get ready for lunch. I’ll let you know my decision at the restaurant.”

An hour later Mary came down from upstairs. She was dressed in a white blouse, black mini skirt and red shoes. Her legs were bare. She had applied makeup and looked sensational. It was hard not to stare at her but I was in enough trouble already so carefully averted my eyes.

“Let’s go” she said.

We climbed into the car. When she was seated the mini skirt had hiked up her thighs a bit and I couldn’t help but sneak a glance every now and then at the amazingly sexy sight of her stockingless and perfect tanned thighs. She caught me looking once and a bemused glimmer of a smile crossed her face. Or was I imagining it?

She chatted with me on the way to town about school and horses and sport, without mentioning what had happened even once. We settled in at the restaurant. The food was awesome and I relaxed and enjoyed myself immensely.

“Michael” she interrupted my reverie, “I’ve decided not to tell your father. But on one condition. You will accept the punishment I give you without hesitation and do everything I tell you. It’s your decision. But the moment you disobey me, my punishment will stop and I’ll tell your Dad exactly what I found you doing”.

God what a relief.

“Oh thank you auntie. Thank you so much. I’ll accept whatever you say. I promise.”

“We’ll see”. She leaned across the table and whispered “Michael, I’m wearing the panties you were playing with this morning. I’m going to the ladies restroom. I’m going to take them off and bring them back here. You will go to the men’s, take off your undies and put them in the trash can, put my panties on and come back. Oh and Michael, if you get an erection don’t try to hide it from view. This is a punishment not a reward. You shouldn’t get aroused but if you do and are embarrassed about it, so you should be!”

I stared at her completely stunned as she stood up and headed off to the toilets. The thought of her coming back naked under the mini skirt had my penis rock hard already as I contemplated what she had said. I nervously looked around the room. There were two teenage girls with their parents a couple of tables down and my path to the toilets would take me past them. And with my erection tenting my shorts. Oh God.

But then I thought about a furious father and knew I had no choice but to do whatever auntie said.

Mary came back a short time later. Every man in the restaurant, including the teenagers’ dad, had noticed as the gorgeous lady strolled between the tables and were surreptitiously stealing glances at her. She sat down, handed me the panties concealed in her fist and told me to put them in my pocket.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.