Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 125

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 125 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess reached under me and removed the two nipple clamps; the pins-and-needles sensation caused me to wince and grit my teeth for a moment. Jess then helped me down from the table.

“Aaron,” Amelia said, “if you could clean up THAT” - she waved a hand at my pool of cum - “while I finish the product demonstration for the girls.”

Amelia pulled more items from below the table (just how much crap had she brought?) and fanned them out before the girls.

“So, you all saw the vibrator that I just used on Aaron. I’ve brought a variety of samples of other dildos and vibes that we stock.” She passed the items around to the crowd as I cleaned up my mess.

I saw a plain round “generic” vibrator, a flesh colored and realistic looking dildo, complete with testicles, a “jack rabbit” style with a clitoral stimulator, and one made completely of glass, twisted into a spiral. The items were being passed around the group as each girl checked the toys out. Liz handed me the glass one at one point after I’d finished wiping the table...

I held it in my hand and looked at my palm through it, the image contorted as if I was in a fun house mirror. The piece was surprisingly heavy and firm; I’d never considered the density of solid glass. And the piece was beautifuly constructed.

“Like that one, do you?” Amelia said. I looked up, startled, and realized that I’d been admiring it for much longer than anyone else. I decided to be honest; shit, it wasn’t like I had anything to hide from anyone there.

“Yes, as a matter of fact,” I answered. “I’ve never seen one all glass like this. It’s magnificent. And I’m surprised at how sturdy. Is there no danger of the glass breaking, uh, inside?”

Amelia shook her head. “No, believe it or not, it’s virtually unbreakable. You’ll shatter the plastic on a regular one into a thousand slivers before you’ll ever chip that piece.”

I heft it a couple of times, feeling it’s weight. Then I ran my fingers along the twists, following along its length as I imagined how it would feel inside.

“We’ll take one,” Jess said suddenly. “Write it up and take it off our tab.”

“Hey, I want one, too!” Sherri said. “How do I order one?”

Amelia was momentarily flustered. The whole “demonstration” thing was really just an excuse to take advantage of me in front of the group and play sex games. She hadn’t really planned on, well, selling stuff.

“Uh, we are really just a retail store. I didn’t think to bring order forms or anything...”

Sherri took out a notepad from her back pocket. I guess police really do carry those things all the time. Who knew?

She ripped off a page and wrote all of her information down, then she pulled her credit card from her purse and scribbled the numbers on the paper as well.

“I’ll take one of those,” - she gestured to the rig that I’d been bound to just minutes earlier - “as well as one of those glass pieces. Charge my card at your store and call me when they are in.”

“Ok, Ma’am...” Amelia said tentatively as Sherri handed her for paper. I noted that the business/customer relationship had caused her to revert to her polite, professional nature. “I’m sorry, I don’t know the exact pricing off the top of-”

“I didn’t ask for pricing,” Sherri said bluntly, cutting Amelia off with a raise of her hand. “Aaron and Jess here obviously trust you, so I trust you. Whatever it is is whatever it is.”

“Uh, ok, sure,” Amelia said, taking the paper writing a description of the items on the paper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.