Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 122

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 122 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“What the fuck?!”

That exclamation came from Sherri. It got Emma and Amelia’s attention. Liz was busy sliding a another dollar bill into a speedo and didn’t bother to look.

Sherri had turned to see what was going on with the waitress and noticed my cum splattered shirt.

“What happened to you?” she asked. Jess answered for me.

“Nice waitress, Britney, happened to him. And she got him way ahead of the rest of us on the contest.”

“So I see...” Sherri said. “And that is what I think it is?” She wagged a finger at my shirt.

“You betcha,” Jess responded. “You might want to skip giving him any hugs!” She nearly fell back in her chair laughing at her own joke. It wasn’t really that funny.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught movement. Turning my head, I saw Amelia, eyes closed, and her arm shaking in front of her. Confused, I watched and followed her arm downward ... to her crotch. Her hand was down the front of her pants and rubbing furiously as she masturbated underneath the table.

The only other girl who seemed to notice was Liz who was watching just as intently as I was. Liz was gnawing on her lip with interest as Amelia’s body rocked back and forth in her seat. Jess glanced briefly at Amelia before turning her attention back to the strippers. Guess Amelia frigging herself in a club wasn’t that interesting. At least, not to her.

Over the loud music of the club, I couldn’t really hear Amelia moaning, but I imagined I could as I watched her writhe in the seat. A small trickle of droll glistened on her mouth and her rocking grew harder as she strummed. Her other hand went to the table top to steady herself, her body quivering.

The whole table shook as her body abruptly crashed into it; that was enough to get the attention of the rest of the group who watched on as she climaxed in front of us. The scream that accompanied her orgasm was loud enough to finally be heard over the din of the club.

“Wooo! Go, Amelia!” Liz cheered on. Amelia, if she heard, didn’t give any indication as she continued to strum her clit; her body rocked the table three more times before she pulled her hand out, its motion a blur. She collapsed back against her seat, panting.

Jess clapped her on the shoulder; Amelia’s eyes had still been closed and the touch is what startled her back to reality. She jerked upright in her seat as her eyes sprung open and looked around.

“Sorry, girlfriend,” Jess said.

Amelia was panting. “No problem,” she breathed.

“I guess Amelia earned herself a check,” Jess commented. “Though ... we should probably make sure.” She turned to me.

“Aaron, sniff her fingers please.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Hardly one of my least pleasant tasks. Amelia stuck her hand out and I held it by the wrist. I leaned over and inhaled deeply. Her scent was strong and intoxicating. “Yep, I’m sure,” I commented.

“Hmmm...” Jess said, finger on her chin. “I’m still not convinced. Taste them, too.”

Everyone watched as I took Amelia’s index and middle fingers into my mouth. Yep, I could taste her juices as well. I continued to suck on them for a full thirty seconds, both for show and because it was enjoyable. Eventually, I released her hand and leaned back.

“Well, Aaron? Did she cum?” Jess asked, grinning ear to ear.

“It tasted like she did, Ma’am. I’m going to say yes,” I said with a firm nod.

Amelia pulled out her marker and handed it to me. I leaned over and put a big check on the appropriate box on her chest.

- - - -

On the far side of the stage there were two guys together. Both in their twenties, I’d seen them showing interest in the dancers but without the over-the-top exctasy of the girls. The girls had attracted their attention, as had, perhaps, the sight of me sucking on Amelia’s fingers. I saw one guy gesture towards us, lean in to whisper to the other, then they both worked their way around the stage toward us.

“Hey, ladies,” guy number one said. Guy number two waved at us from a step behind him.

“I’m Alex, this is Tim,” guy number one said. ‘Tim’ greeted as as well and placed a hand on Alex’s ass. There was no mistaking their relationship.

Alex continued. “You gals are here for a party, I take it?” he said, eyeing the t-shirts.

Amelia answered him. “Yeppers. Our friend Emma here is getting married!” She clapped Emma on the shoulder.

“Good for you!” Alex said. “So this is your last hurrah?”

Jess laughed. “Not if I have any say in the matter! I plan to make sure their sex life is one adventure after another.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.