Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 121

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 121 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I walked out from behind the curtain, Britney right behind me. She took a couple of quick steps forward to get ahead of me and took my hand, leading me back to the table. She stopped on the side of Jess who looked up.

“Ma’am, I’m bringing your husband back,” Britney said politely. Jess glanced at her, then to me, then to my shirt before her eyes widened in surprise.

“Wow! Guess you two were very busy in there!” she said, laughing hard. She tugged at my shirt, examining it and the tell-tale wet splotches on it.

“Is that... ?” She left the question hanging and Britney answered it.

“Yes, Ma’am. It’s his cum. I hope that was alright,” she said.

“Absolutely! Anytime! I trust he was a good boy?” she asked. She had trouble maintaining her compsure on “good boy.”

“Yes, Ma’am, very obedient. I gather it was you that trained him so well?” Britney asked.

“You betcha. It’s taken a lot of practice, but he’s gotten the hang of it,” Jess said, patting my ass. Britney noticed the gesture.

“Yes, actually, he said something about punishment. Does that mean... ?”

“Yep,” Jess answered with a nod. “Spankings primarily. Occasionally other things like nipple clamps, forced nudity, forced orgasms, enemas. Also, pegging, though I don’t know if that counts as punishment since he enjoys it so much.”

I was blushing furiously as Jess dmentioned pegging to this stranger in public. Britney frowned.

“Pegging?” she questioned. Oh, God.

“Yes,” Jess replied. “Pegging is when- actually, Aaron, why don’t you explain to the nice waitress what that means?” If she smiled any harder, she’d strain a cheek muscle, I thought. I turned to Britney.

“Um, pegging means that I’m, um...” A long pause as I tried to think of a way to phrase things that didn’t include the phrase “dildo up my ass.”

I continued. ‘Um, sodomized, by my wife.” Britney’s eyes went huge and she struggled to not burst out into laughter.

“‘Sodomized’ you say? What, what does that mean exactly?” she asked, stammering from her chuckles. I sighed.

“It means my wife takes me anally. Usually with a strap-on dildo or vibrator. Sometimes in front of other people.” I figured it was best to just rip it off like a Band-aid rather than make her ask for more details. Britney was flabberghasted.

“Gosh, that must be quite the sight to see!” Britney said.

“Would you like to? You are more than welcome to come over and give it a try,” Jess said, patting my ass again. Britney looked excited.

“Really? You mean that?”

“Absolutely,” Jess replied. “I’ll give you a call and arrange a play date. Convienently, I have your phone number right here!” Jess said, tapping Britney’s number on my shirt. Her palm struck one of the splotches of cum just below the phone number. She looked at it, then looked up at me.

I froze, holding my breath, hoping to God she didn’t ask me to do what I thought she was thinking. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

Finally, she put the palm to her lips and sucked it clean without comment.

“Great, Ma’am!” Britney said. “I’ll be waiting for your call! I should probably get back to work now,” she said, looking around suddenly. I guess she’d forgotten about that whole work thing until that moment. She expression turned to one of concern.

“Tell you what,” Jess said, realizing her thoughts. “Get us a few more bottles of champagne and send the manager over. I’d like to personally tell him about what an amazing job you’ve done for us tonight.”

Britney visibly relaxed. “Yes, Ma’am! Right away!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.