Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 106

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 106 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

‘Changed’ meant “get naked.” Both of them stripped bare and brought their clothes to our bedroom.

Amelia was fit and cute. Her rack was even nicer uncovered (tits always are) with firm, pointy nipples. I noticed that she wasn’t shaved; her bush was trimmed but full.

“No butt-plugs for you, two?” I said dryly.

“No,” Amelia replied. “We have to keep all of our holes available.”

Each girl’s “outfit” consisted of a single large bow on her back above her ass. It had two thin lengths of ribbon that wrapped around the waist and tied in the front. Jess’ was pink, Amelia’s purple.

Each girl also had a matching choker “necklace” made of similar material.

Amelia had one additional accessory. She took a small bottle opener from her bag; attached to it was a foot-long silver chain with a ring on the end.

Amelia placed the ring over her right nipple and adjusted a small thumbscrew which tightened it in place. I saw her wince as she let go of the bottle opener which, in turn, yanked on her nipple. It swung back and forth a few times before coming to a stop against her stomach.

“Classy,” I said, admiring the bottle opener dangling from the bare breast. And I shouldn’t have because I realized, a moment too late, that I was getting aroused again as my rod tried to harden inside the cage.

“Unnnnhhh...” I groaned again.

“Serves you right,” Amelia said, smirking.

The girls continued setting things up while I waited for my erection to subside again. It did, just in time for the party to start.

We had already planned and discussed the night’s activities though it was understood that some things would have to be played by ear. Amelia gave me a “tool kit” of sorts with the items I would need which she had thoughtfully compiled. She then instructed me to light the Sterno fuels on the chaffing dishes and pour ice into the cooler of beer. Even though the party was in our apartment, the cooler was a necessary element for later that night.

Jess’ phone ring and she answered it.

“Hello? Ok, we will be right out,” she said before hanging up.

Jess had arranged for a limo to pick the guys up at their homes and bring them to our place. The limo driver had been instructed to call ahead when he got to the apartment building.

“The guys are here,” Jess said to Amelia and me. “Let’s go meet them.”

Jess opened the door, still completely naked. Amelia followed without a care in the world.

“Guys! We can’t go outside like this!” I protested, gesturing to my nudity. Strictly speaking, I was very-slightly less nude than the girls were thanks to my cock cage, but it seemed like a technicality.

“Don’t be a wuss. It’ll only be a minute,” Jess said. She turned away and walked out the door before I could argue more. Amelia was right behind her.

I gulped. It was early summer and early afternoon; it was full daylight outside. What the hell were they getting me into?

- - - -

The guys had exited the limo and were walking to the front entrance of the apartment building when the girls and I got there.

“Holy shit!” shouted one of the guys.

“Hey, guys,” Amelia said to them, striking a pose against the door frame. “I hope you gents came to party!”

“Fuck yeah!” said another guy.

Amelia stepped up to the “Fuck Yeah” guy and pressed her tits against his chest while reaching around to grab his ass. The bottle opener bobbed against her abdomen.

“That’s what I was hoping to hear,” she said to him.

The group consisted of Brent who you already know, of course. Next to him was best-man Andre. He was a fit, good looking twenty-something with dirty blond hair.

Next was Brent’s cousin Kenny. Kenny was early thirties, heavy set at somewhere around 210 or 215 pounds with messy brown hair.

And lastly was another friend from the fire station, a guy in his late forties named Paul. Paul was short, standing only 5’ 5” or so, but with muscles that would rival a pro-wrestler’s. He wore a loose fitting short sleeve button-down shirt, but it did nothing to hide the bulges of his biceps sticking out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.