Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“It’s ok, sir. You can do it,” Emma said, trying to reassure him. Not that she was really looking forward to a butt-fucking.

“Geez,” Mike said in exasperation. He threw his hands up in the air. “That’s just it. ‘Sir’. It feels like I’m raping you. Like you’re a slave. It’s wrong.” He let go of her cheeks and stood up. Emma rolled over onto her side so she could see him.

“Mike,” she said, dropping the ‘Sir’, her tone now serious. “Sit down there for a minute because I have something to explain.”

Mike obeyed and dropped his hands over his naked crotch.

“You aren’t raping me,” Emma said. “I have a debt to repay to you and I fully intend to do so. By letting you fuck me in the ass. Which you WILL do. Partly because I owe it to you but mostly because I feel guilty. Very guilty. I understand that you wouldn’t have gone to the police, but you COULD have. And you could have because what I did was wrong. 100% wrong. And now I want to make it right. I NEED to make it right. So if you don’t fuck me in the ass, then I am still guilty for what I did to you. Do you understand that?”

“Yes...” She saw that his eyes had glazed over and his voice was distant. Emma realized that she could tell him to do just about anything right now and he would do it. So it was ironic that she was commanding him to screw her in the butt. She marveled at how readily some guys were controlled.

“And you don’t want me to have to feel guilty, do you, Mike?” she continued.

“No, Emma,” he said. Same flat tone.

“Good. Thank you, Mike. Now get up, get back down on your knees, spread my cheeks apart, and put your cock in my ass,” she directed. “Gently!” she added after.

Mike started to kneel down but then a thought abruptly occurred to Emma. “Actually, hold on one minute. I have a thought.” Mike stood back up as did Emma. Emma went to the other part of the living room to where her clothes were and returned a moment later with her cell phone. She unlocked it and turned on the camera, putting it in selfie mode. She placed the camera on the floor, resting against a wall so it had a clear view of the ottoman. She then resumed her position in front of Mike.

“I’m going to record this,” she explained. “And then send you the file. After we finish here, I’m going to talk to Liz and make sure she never does anything with those photos of you. If she does, you have my permission to do whatever you want with the video of us. Sound fair?”

“Yes,” he said. No argument or question. He dropped down behind her as instructed.

Once again, Emma’s cheeks were pulled apart. They stuck together a bit because of the lotion and made a popping sound as the skin separated.

Mike wiggled forward and placed his cock-head at Emma’s asshole. He kept himself steady by holding on to both of her ass cheeks.

“You’re sure you are ok with this?” he asked. The reality of the moment broke the spell, it seemed.

“Absolutely,” Emma said firmly. “Fuck me already!”

That was good enough for Mike. He pushed in slowly, unsure of how much pressure was going to be required. As it was, the answer was ‘not much.’ His small size coupled with Emma’s well-lubed butt meant that he slid in fairly easily. Still, Emma wasn’t used to having packages delivered via the back-door, so it wasn’t like she didn’t know he was in there. She winced as he pushed in but tried not to make any sounds that would make him stop. Turns out he WAS bigger than Aaron’s finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.