Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 91

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 91 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“N-no, sir,” Emma said nervously. “No one has.”

“Have you ever had anything in here before?” he asked as he continued to slowly stroke the handle in and out.

Emma paused a beat before answering.

“Yes, sir. My neighbor, Aaron, put, uh, his finger in there.” Emma couldn’t see it, but Mike’s eyebrows shot up in surprise.

“Really? Why?” he asked.

“Um, he was eating me out at the time,” Emma said.

“And that girl Jess you mentioned? She’s his...” he left the sentence for her to finish.

“His wife, sir.”

“And she was ok with that?” Mike was incredulous.

“Um, she was, uh, playing with my clit. At the same time. Sir.” Emma was embarrassed to admit that, especially with Mike screwing her butt with the kitchen tool at the same time.

“Damn, Emma, I need to meet these neighbors of yours sometime,” Mike said as he continued to tease Emma’s back door.

“So,” he said, “I think I need to give your butt a taste of something bigger. What do you think of that?” Mike was testing the waters – he had no idea how she would react.

Emma thought that Mike’s dick wasn’t that much bigger than Aaron’s finger, but she sure-as-fuck was not about to say so.

“Whatever you want, sir,” Emma said instead. Mike slowed, then stopped his movements with the spoon.

Emma felt the handle slide out of her bum and heard Mike toss it off to the side. A moment later she heard Mike unzipping his pants followed by the sound of fabric as he slid them to the floor. She could tell he was rushing to strip.

A moment after that- nothing. She waited patiently even though the bent over position was getting a bit tough on her back but nothing continued to happen for a full minute.

“Um, is everything ok? Sir?” Emma asked around her shoulder.

“I...” Mike trailed off and paused before finishing. “I’ve never done this. My girlfriend and I never did any, uh, butt stuff. I don’t...” His voice had lost all of its authority.

“Oh, uh, that’s ok. First, you need to find something to lubricate your, uh, penis and my butt. I usually use baby oil but hand lotion or something like that will work,” Emma said helpfully.

“Oh! I’ve got hand lotion in my bedroom!” - ‘Of course, you do,’ Emma thought.

“Hold on!” Mike said as he ran off bottomless. Emma looked around the living room and saw a square fabric ottoman on the far side. She walked over to it and knelt down on the floor, placing her stomach on the ottoman. It was the perfect height to support her and give Mike (or anyone else) perfect access to her back-door.

Mike returned a moment later and was momentarily confused by Emma’s absence. His first thought for a split second was that she had changed her mind and taken off. His living room – that is, his parent’s living-room - was rather huge and sprawling since his parents were well off, so he didn’t immediately see her. He sighed in relief once he realized that she was still there.

“Ok,” Emma said upon seeing him. “Use the lotion on your penis” - ‘for not the first time, no doubt’ - “and then squirt some on my butt. You’ll use your finger to work it into me.”

Mike squirted a liberal amount of lotion into his hand before working it around on his erection. He walked behind Emma and she felt him squirt three blasts of the lotion onto her ass crack. After putting down the bottle, he pulled her cheeks apart. There was an open window in the living room and the breeze tickled her rosebud.

Emma felt him scoop up a bunch of the lotion and roughly push it into her hole. His finger sawed in and out of her butt a few times before he scooped up some more lotion and repeated the process. He was pretty rough about it but she was grateful that he hadn’t tried (or, worse, insisted) on fucking her without any lube.

He knelt down on the floor behind her. She felt his hands grab her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

“Alright, sir, you’re all set to fuck me now,” she said.

She remained outwardly calm but braced herself for the feeling of his erection against her sphincter.

But that feeling never came.

“I can’t do this to you,” he said from behind her. “I can’t take advantage of you like this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.