Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess was still in a haze from the orgasm so Emma’s “No” didn’t really register for a moment or two. But then, her eyes widened in horror as Emma pushed the bullet harder against her clit rather than removing it.

“Em, you, you have to, take it off,” Jess stammered.

“If you want me to take it off, just use your safeword, princess,” Emma said cheerily. ‘Shit no’ automatically ran through Jess’ mind, but she said nothing. She just took a deep breath to prepare herself for what was to come.

Jess tried to lift up again, but Emma held her down firmly with one hand on her lower back while maintaining the pressure on Jess’ love button.

“Ungh!” Jess groaned. “Please, Mistress Emma, it hurts!”

“Are you going to use your safeword?” Emma asked.

“No!” Jess shouted. Her face was contorted violently and she was trembling all over as she tried to pull away from the toy that, while previously bringing her great pleasure, was now torturing her privates. The burning and tingling were almost, but not quite, unbearable.

“Just one more cum from you is all I want,” Emma said gently.

“Mistress, I can’t! Oooohh, owwww...” Jess whined.

“You can. And you will. Come on. Cum for Emma.”

Jess gave another futile burst of resistance but Emma held strong. The vibrator in Jess pussy almost slipped out again, but Emma turned so that her upper arm pressed against it, holding it in place while her hands did their jobs...

“Owwww, please, Mistress, please...” Jess begged.

“There are only two ways to make this stop. Use your safeword or give me my climax,” Emma said with surprising harshness.

“Ooooowwww, Mistress...”

Emma was relentless. The hand below Jess’ crotch continued to move the vibe back and forth, back and forth. Each rub felt like a cattle prod in her crotch. No, that wasn’t really right. But she didn’t know what it felt LIKE. But it hurt. And still felt good in a super-hyper-sensitive way. But it mostly hurt.

“Ahhhh, unnngghh,” continued Jess’ groaning but it got her no relief.

Jess thrashed and suffered through for quite some time. Enough time to recall a Mistress named Heather doing something similar to her. It sucked then, too. Did Heather contact Emma somehow? No, that wasn’t possible. Was it?

“Eeee! Eeee! Eeee!!!” Jess cried out as her orgasm hit again.

“I’m cumming, Mistress, I’m cumming!” she shouted. The pain and pleasure were both intense and in her effort to pull away from the bullet vibe a final time, she fell over onto her side. With the spreader bars still in place, she couldn’t really go anywhere, but Emma pulled the toy away anyway.

“Mmmmmm, mmmmmm,” Jess was moaning as her climax continued to hit. Emma rubbed a hand across Jess’ belly while playing with her hair with the other hand. Emma smiled down at her, relishing the sight of the bound, naked girl writhing with pleasure. Pleasure that she, Emma, had given to her. Pleasure that the naked girl was powerless to pull away from. Powerless to resist. Emma had that power.

Emma gently pulled the other vibrator out of Jess’ pussy, but Jess was too far gone to even notice. Jess’ eyes were closed tight and she was chewing hard on her lower lip, all the while still trying to catch her breath.

Emma laid down next to Jess’ and put one arm around Jess’ stomach and turned so that they were face to face. Eventually, Jess opened her eyes and looked back at Emma.

“Did that feel good?” Emma asked. Jess was still panting and considered for a while before answering.

“Well, the first one did. The second one hurt just as much as it felt good. But it was still pretty intense. But what about you?”

Emma was confused. “What do you mean?”

“How was it for you?” Jess asked. “Being in control, I mean. Did you enjoy it?”

Emma didn’t have to consider her answer for even a moment.

“Oh my God, yes!” she exclaimed. “That was incredible. The power, the control. I loved it!”

“Good,” Jess said with weak a smile. “I’m glad.”

Emma leaned in closer and kissed Jess, soft and long, before pulling back.

“I want to do one more thing to you, though,” Emma said, a gleam in her eye.

An exhausted Jess raised an eyebrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.