Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 73

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess shrieked at the suddenness. It wasn’t all that tight but she was startled since she couldn’t see Emma to prepare herself.

“Ooohhh, mistress...” Jess cooed, playing things up. Emma watched the clamp swing and dangle from Jess’ flattened nipple. She put out one finger and gave it a little push to keep it going.

Emma stood up and walked around to Jess’ other side where she repeated the process. She hadn’t checked that clamp first and it was, unknown to her, set much tighter than the first. She had no way of knowing that our nipple clamps weren’t always used only on nipples.

Jess’ gasp was much more genuine and she tried to close her legs involuntarily. The spreader bar prevented that, obviously. Jess shrieked.

“Are you ok?” Emma asked, suddenly concerned. The nipple clamp stung more than Jess was expecting, but she didn’t want Emma to get cold feet about continuing.

“Yes. Don’t worry about me. If I’m not using my safeword, then you can keep using and abusing me however you like,” Jess answered more calmly than she felt.

“Ok...” Emma said uncertainly, but she continued nonetheless.

Reaching out, she gave the other clamp a little flick and watched it sway opposite in time to the first. The motion reminded her of the metronome that she used to watch while taking piano lessons as a kid. A moment of silliness washed over her and she strummed her fingers along Jess’ back as if Jess were a keyboard, giggling as she did so. Jess had absolutely no idea what she was doing but didn’t care so long as Emma was enjoying it.

Standing back up, Emma went over to the pile again to check out the remaining goodies. She picked up a pink rubber butt plug and rolled it around in her hand. Jess saw and took the opportunity for another lesson.

“I try to buy my butt plugs in the most feminine colors I can. Pink, rainbow, or purple if that’s all they have. The only thing more embarrassing to a guy than having a toy shoved up his ass is having a PINK toy shoved up his ass. Always make sure you hold it up to the slave’s face before you insert it so that he- or she, as the case may be, - can fully appreciate and ponder its size and where it is to be rammed. If you are sure it is clean, and I mean CLEAN, you can force the slave to lubricate it with their mouth. Be careful though, as scat can be one of those things that crosses the line even if the toy is clean. Some subs will freak if even a brand new toy intended for the ass is placed in their mouth.”

Emma squatted down in front of Jess and held it before her face. Emma appeared to be trying to decide if it was clean...

“I can assure you,” Jess said, “that all of our toys are thoroughly washed and sanitized. Silicone is durable enough that you can boil it and not damage it. They use it for pots mitts and crap like that.” She opened her mouth for Emma and waited.

Emma hesitated, still squeamish about having her helpless neighbor suck on a toy that she was sure had been in SOMEONE’S ass before. Probably many times before. (Spoiler alert: it had.)

“I think I’d prefer to just lube it,” Emma said finally. “Sorry if that makes me a bad dominatrix,” she said with a frown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.