Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 61

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess sat herself down on Brent’s lap and put an arm around his neck. She played idly with his hair while he recovered from his orgasm.

“So, Sir Brent,” Jess began, “how do you feel now about things?”

Before he could answer, Jess reached down with her other hand and used a finger to scoop up some residual cum leaking from his shrinking member. The finger went into her mouth and she sucked on it while waiting for his response.

“Um, I, um, I don’t know...” he said uncertainly.

Jess made a sad face.

“Sir Brent, did we not do a good job? Perhaps you would have preferred that slave Aaron pleasure you?”

“What?! NO!” Brent shouted. You would have thought Jess had suggested volunteering for medieval torture.

“Then what is it, Sir Brent?” Jess asked meekly.

Brent sighed. Jess reached back down and toyed with his soft cock while he thought.

“Look, this is all very new to me...” He looked over to Emma while Jess continued to fondle him.

“I really like you, Emma. A lot. And if this is what makes you happy ... I’m on board,” he said finally. I thought it very big of him to agree to oral and anal sex with women that weren’t his girlfriend. For Emma’s sake. Such a hero.

“Slave Jess is very glad to hear that,” Jess said, putting both hands around Brent’s neck. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips passionately while Emma and I watched. Speaking in the third person annoyed me, I thought idly as they swapped spit.

“Is there any other way that Sir Brent would like to play with the slaves?” Jess asked. Brent didn’t answer; he just looked into Jess’ eyes.

Emma stood up and walked over to Jess’ side. She reached out and put a finger under Jess’ chin, turning her head to face Emma’s.

Emma held Jess’ gaze as she reached around with her other hand for Jess’ ass. Emma’s middle finger found Jess’ still-well-lubed ass crack and slipped right up into her butt-hole. Jess gasped as the digit penetrated her. I’m sure it didn’t hurt, but I’m also sure Emma’s brazenness took her by surprise.

Emma kissed Jess on the lips as she finger fucked Jess’ ass on her boyfriend’s lap. Jess moaned and wriggled in front of him.

“Slave Jess,” Emma said, “Please play with your pussy until you cum on Brent’s lap.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jess said, smiling. She returned her gaze to meet Brent’s.

Jess removed one hand from around Brent’s neck and moved it to the top of her pussy. She found her clit and flicked away at it while Emma continued to finger her butt.

As she rubbed, she rocked her pelvis against Brent’s leg. Emma made sure to follow her back and forth so that Emma’s own finger didn’t fall out of her neighbor’s ass.

Jess leaned in and placed her head on Brent’s shoulder.

“Mmmmm...” she moaned against him as she frigged her clit. Brent could feel her smooth pussy rubbing against his skin and he realized he was growing erect again.

“Slave Jess,” Emma said, knuckles colliding with Jess’ ass cheeks, “please ask Brent for permission to cum.”

“Oooo...” she cooed, still playing with her pussy, “Sir Brent, may this slave please have permission to orgasm for you? Mmmmm...”

“Uh, yes, sure. You may,” Brent said, eyes locked on the hand playing with her pussy.

“Mmmm ... thank you, Master,” Jess answered, eyes closed as she held Brent’s neck tight.

“Ooo, oohh, OH!” she cried out as the orgasm hit her. Emma buried her digit into Jess’ ass as deep as she could and held it there as Jess climaxed. She could feel Jess’ rectum closing on her finger with each wave of pleasure (and realized that must have been what it felt like when Jess fingered her own ass a few days earlier.)

“Oooohhhh, thank you, Master,” Jess repeated as she fell away from Brent. Emma withdrew her finger from Jess.

“Master,” Jess said, looking down and seeing Brent’s erection had returned, “I see that you are aroused again. Perhaps now you would like to fuck this slave’s ass?”

Brent looked down at his member in alarm; I’m not sure what he expected to see there.

“Yes,” Emma said before he could answer, “He will. Slave, please seat yourself on his erection.” She knew this time that she would have to act fast so that Brent wouldn’t have time to refuse. It worked.

Jess turned around quickly and pointed her ass at Brent.

“Slave Aaron,” Jess said to me, “could you help Sir Brent impale this slave with his cock?”

I groaned very softly. I didn’t really object to the guy that I had just met fucking my wife; after all, our relationship meant that I got plenty of action from strange women that I wouldn’t otherwise. It was more that I wasn’t fond of handling another guy’s junk. On the other hand, he probably wasn’t particularly fond of having another guy handle his junk either, even if fucking my wife in the ass was the end result.

I dropped down on my knees on to the side of Brent’s leg. His erection was sticking up and pointing at Jess’ ass. I took a deep breath.

Reaching in between Brent’s crotch and Jess’ butt cheeks, I grimaced as I wrapped my hand loosely around Brent’s cock. As quickly as I was able, I moved it in line with Jess’ rosebud. She felt it touch the inside of an ass cheek and lowered herself until she was pressing lightly against the head of his member.

“Slave Aaron, could you apply some lube to Master Brent before he penetrates me?” Jess asked. I could see she was trying to control a smirk. I glowered at her.

“Slave Aaron,” Jess continued, her tone suddenly harsh, “do you have a problem with that request? Because I’m sure Mistress Emma will have no problem punishing you for refusal.”

Emma’s eyebrows rose in surprise but she said nothing.

“No, slave Jess,” I said through clenched teeth, “no problem whatsoever.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.