Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I am not used to getting tears, either sad or happy, after pleasing women and I was a bit flummoxed as for what to do; I decided to sit there on my heels looking stupidly at her nude body.

Jess handled it much better by pulling Emma tightly against her chest. Jess coddled her head and shushed her softly as Emma cried hard against her. The tears made huge dark spots on Jess’ red blouse.

“It’s ok, it’s ok...” Jess repeated in whispers.

I gave Jess a questioning look and she waved at me to be still. I had no idea what was going on and neither did Jess, but Jess knew to just let it run its course until she was ready to talk. And, after a few minutes, she was.

Emma pushed herself up from Jess and began apologizing.

“Oh God, I’m so sorry. I made a mess of your blouse...” She started rubbing at Jess’ chest, as if somehow she could make it not wet. Jess took her hand and held it in hers.

“Shhhh ... it’s ok, don’t worry about it,” Jess soothed.

Emma blubbered for a few more seconds before rubbing the last of the tears from her eyes.

“Ok, I’m ok now, I’m sorry,” she said.

“It’s ok. Talk to me. Tell me what’s going on. If you weren’t ready for this and we pressured you, I’m very sorry-” Jess began.

“No, no, no, it’s not anything like that at all,” Emma said, waving her hand. “It’s silly, really...”

“You can tell us, just take your time,” said Jess.

Emma took a deep breath, held it, and let it out.

“Ok. You remember Mike at work that I mentioned? Well, I asked him out like you guys said and I got shot down. See? I told you it was silly,” Emma blew air straight up making her hair wave.

“Hey, hey, hey. It’s not silly,” Jess said, patting Emma on the arm. “Look, rejection sucks. A lot. But you should be proud of yourself. Asking a guy out is a huge step.”

“And he obviously doesn’t know what he’s missing out on!” I volunteered. I got up from my spot on the floor and went to sit next to Emma. I leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. She turned to me and gave me a weak smile.

“Your compliments are why I came here today. You’ve been so nice to me and I needed to feel wanted.” I caressed her head as she spoke.

“I meant everything I said,” I said adamantly.

“I know, I believe you. Unfortunately, you’re kinda married to someone else,” she said with a nod of her head towards Jess. “And realizing that is what made me cry. I’m better now though. Oh, and, um, thank you for going down on me. It was great!”

“Any time!” I said immediately. Jess laughed.

“Well,” Jess said. “Any time that I approve it!”

“Yeah, what she said,” I finished.

Emma laid herself down across my lap, back to me. I put my arm around her stomach, slipping my hand in the opening of the robe to feel her soft skin.

“I know I’m ugly, but I thought maybe he would of...” she said, trailing off.

“Stop it!” I said. “You aren’t ugly. Just because he doesn’t see the beauty that I do, doesn’t mean there isn’t someone else out there who will as well.”

Jess snapped her fingers. “That’s it! We need to help her find that someone!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.