The Desire Within - Cover

The Desire Within

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Evony settles herself into a small hotel on the east side of the city. She paid with cash and didn’t have to show any identification. It isn’t the best of hotels, but there are definitely far worse ones. To pass the time, she picked up two lovely girls. Cathy, who is seventeen, has light blonde, very large firm breasts and a stunning body whereas Mila, who is fifteen, has darker brown hair, smaller but ample breasts and petite. Both also happen to be sisters.

“You two go ahead and get started,” Evony says to them.

Since her transformation, Evony sees no reason to wear clothes. The black latex-like skin that covers her body serves as any clothing she’d ever need. With the ability to form many types of objects, like the stilettos she wears, there simply isn’t any need.

Cathy smiles and places her hand her sister’s leg. Mila has on shorts, so Cathy’s hand is on her bare skin. She starts to caress Mila’s legs, rubbing her hands up and down from her thighs to her knees. Mila starts to kiss Cathy’s neck while feeling on Cathy over her white shirt. Cathy’s nipples get instantly hard and strain against the white fabric. Cathy takes her sister’s face, turning it up toward her mouth and kisses her deeply on her luscious lips, letting her tongue slip into Mila’s mouth to kiss her deeply. Their tongues explore each other’s mouths and as Evony watches, she starts to feel a flow of juices between her legs.

Evony slips over to the two girls, sliding between them. The Xenobiote covering peels away, revealing her taut breasts, dripping with milk. Instantly, one of each of the girl’s hands slip to a breast each. Evony lowers her head kissing Cathy first and then Mila. When she breaks the kiss, Evony uses a taloned finger to run it the length of Mila’s pink shirt. With it split in half, Mila’s smaller breast poke out. Mila removes it before giving herself over to Evony.

Evony is easily able to easily cup each one in her hands. She gives them nice lingering caresses, causing her nipples to harden. Evony turns her attention to Cathy, repeating her actions on her shirt and much larger breasts. With all three now displaying their breasts, Evony smiles and takes both their heads, smashing them against her own breasts. Cathy and Mila gratefully take Evony’s nipples into their mouths and start sucking. They suckle, trying to drink down as much of the milk as they can, filling their mouths to the brim. Soon, the excess milk is leaking out the corners of their mouths.

Evony breaks them away and both girls show their reluctance at being taken away from her breasts before turning to each other for another kiss. Their tongues slide into each other’s mouths as they attempt to gather the milk from each other’s mouths for themselves. Meanwhile, Evony sets to play with the two sets of breasts. The contrast between them is fascinating. Cathy’s breasts are enormous with small, very pink nipples whereas Mila’s are small with very big and dark red ones.

As the two girls get lost in their kissing, Evony sets to remove their shorts. She starts with Mila’s tan shorts. Beneath is a nice little pair of wet white panties. It is pretty obvious that Mila’s pussy is soaked and in need of attention. So Evony quickly rids the girl of them. Mila automatically spreads her legs, giving Evony a good look at her pink pussy lips. Evony drops down to her knees between Mila’s legs. She starts to kiss her pussy lips passionately. They tasted nice and tangy. Mila moans when Evony sticks her long, slimy tongue into her pussy. She slides her tongue out and up between the girl’s slit, flicking her clit expertly with the tip. The flick causes the girl to jump just a bit.

Evony then grabs Cathy, pulling her down to the floor. She guides her face into Mila’s pussy. “Please her,” Evony instructs and the girl jumps right into it with her tongue stretched out.

Then the dominating Xenobiote hybrid, moves behind the older girl. After removing her shorts and black thong, Evony begins massaging her subtle ass cheeks. Cathy groans at the feeling of having her ass played with while eating out her sister. Mila can feel the subtle change in Cathy’s licking and sucking. She takes her sister’s head in her hands and pushes her face further into her pussy, urging Cathy to lick faster. Cathy teases her a bit, slowing down her long licks when Mila wants her to speed up.

“Lick it faster! Please!”

Cathy obliges and buries her tongue into Mila’s pussy. As Mila has her first orgasm, she grabs her sister’s head and makes Cathy fuck her with her mouth. Cathy licks harder and faster, making Mila’s hips rock up and down. Moments later Mila is screaming as her hot juices splash onto Cathy’s face. As Cathy tries to suck down the juices, Evony invades her ass with a long and thick double ended dildo that she has formed between her legs. It stretches into the far reaches of both her own pussy and ass. The combination of both fills Evony and puts her on course for an orgasm of her own.

Evony gives Cathy’s ass a hard slap. She then feels Evony sink the huge dildo deep into her ass. It is slick as if lubricant had been applied. The walls of Cathy’s ass stretch to the limit as the girth of the dildo pushes in. And in the heat of the moment Cathy forgets about her sister and is surprised when her sister doesn’t forget about her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.