Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 14

Sex Story: Episode 14 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

Finale, Part 3

The Proprietor stands, tapping his foot slowly against the floor in the large, quiet, empty room. He draws a slow breath, then lifts his wrist to take a look at his extremely expensive watch. He nods slowly for a few more moments, then slowly lifts his cane. He holds in the air for a few long moments - then brings it sharply down onto the marble floor.

Once again, the room is suddenly filled with noise. This time the sounds of four women - well, three women and one dog-girl - caught in the throes of suddenly interrupted ecstasy. Their moans go rapidly from a multitude of mid-orgasm moans, to sudden groans of disappointment ... and then start to unravel into confused and horrified whimpers.

“Oh dear,” the Proprietor says with his lopsided and not-very-apologetic grin, “I seem to have caught all four of our final contestants in the midst of their enjoyment of their final challenges. What are the odds?”

The camera pans over the room, taking in the states of each of the four girls.

Jane is in the most immediately shocking state, as the huge-breasted teen struggles to pull herself up. She is coated with cum - it is smeared into her pink and red hair, and is smeared across her mouth along with a sheen of pussy juice, her big tits with their dripping, jingling nipples, her thighs ... and a flow of cum bubbles out of her twitching, recently used pussy. Her cock is stiff and smeared with pussy juice and cum as well, clearly having been in use multiple times quite recently. She blinks in confusion behind her cum-smeared glasses as she looks around.

“Wha-wha happined? Where’s all the yummy boys an’ girls?”

The camera shifts to poor Ginny next, who is also quite messy - her face and hair smeared with clear fluids that are a mixture of dog cum and pussy juice. Her pussy - clearly ruined by the multiple dog knots she’s had inside her - gapes open as a steady stream of dog cum dribbles out of her onto the floor. She whines in confusion, eyes dull with dog-like intellect as she looks around the room with an obvious total lack of understanding of what has happened to her, her mind broken by her experience.

By comparison to the first two girls, Abby looks almost normal, sitting on the ground with a stunned expression. Her exhausted pussy twitches and gapes as wide as poor Ginny’s, but otherwise the girl looks relatively normal - except for her still heavily modified bimbo body, of course. Abby breathes in small gasps, looking around at the other girls in horror - self-loathing evident in her expression.

Finally, Zara is groaning and pulling herself up off the floor, which she is sticking to slightly, as she is perhaps the most cum-smeared of the bunch. She looks slightly less used than Jane or Ginny - though is still dribbling slightly from between her legs - but is smeared with cum quite literally from head to toe, with even more on her back and butt than her glistening front. She blinks in confusion as she starts to get her bearings.

The Proprietor grins.

“Well now, look at all of you! It does appear that you have all been quite busy with some blasts from your respective pasts. I am certain that you can’t wait to see what the results of your final challenge are - and neither can the audience!”

The girls all look up at a sudden hooting and hollering - and Abby’s face goes white as she realizes that off to one side is a large group of actual people, sitting in stadium-style seating, staring with excitement at the four humiliated girls. The other three have varying reactions - Jane, giggles and smiles confusedly at the crowd, while Ginny whines and backs away. Zara licks her lips as she pulls herself to her feet, and thrusts her glistening fake tits out proudly, seemingly enjoying the attention.

“That’s right - for the final round we have a number of your biggest fans on hand. And they will be the ones that decide who wins!”

Another cheer from the audience.

“For each of you, we will reveal moments of your strategy - and what the effect has been on the timeline as a result. The audience will then vote - with the most shocking and dramatic effect winning the challenge ... and the show!”

The audience roars with excitement. Ginny whines again, turning at the noise with confusion, while Jane smiles vapidly again. The Proprietor raises his hand, and the crowd falls silent. He looks down at the two women.

“Hmmm ... it seems unfair that the Ginny and Jane won’t really be able to appreciate what has happened in this final round as they currently are. I think we should fix that...”

He lifts his cane and then raps it sharply on the ground. A ripple flows outward, distorting the air and washing over the four women. Zara and Abby draw sharp breaths as it washes over them, but nothing seems to happen. Jane and Ginny, however are another story. Ginny’s eyes go wide as she blinks rapidly, and then her expression twists from dog-like mindlessness to one of dismay. She lets out a low keening wail, clearly once again lucid enough to understand what has happened.

Meanwhile Jane - with her pretty, cum-smeared teenaged face - blinks confusedly for a moment. Then slowly her expression shifts from mindless lust to a mask of horror as her intelligence fades back in behind her eyes, and finally she chokes out a sob.

“Oh my god ... oh my god, what did I ... Debbie?! Oh my god, I-“

Jane’s piercings seem to choose that particular moment to release once more, with their characteristic loud buzzing sound, and her eyes go wide as she begins to jerk and moan in pleasure, quickly rising to a shriek. She falls over and writhes on the ground, starting to squirt as her big tits flop around, dripping milk everywhere.

The Proprietor grins toothily.

“Much better. Now then - whose past shall we inspect first?”

The girls again jump in surprise as the audience starts to yell - they have been so used to being alone till now that the volume is shocking. Ginny whines and the other girls squirm (except for Zara, who just grins) under the jeers and catcalls and voices yelling their names.

“Mmm - I think for our first contestant, let’s go with ... Abby.”

The crowd responds with a mix of “awwww”s and cheers. Abby looks up as her name is called, her expression one of trepidation, but then she swallows and tries to pull herself up with a defiant expression - before realizing that she has lost the heels which allow her to stand on her deformed feet, and tumbles over in a heap with a yelp. The audience lets out a titter of laughter, which causes Abby’s face to burn with embarrassment, but she looks up at the proprietor defiantly, blinking away tears.

The screen flickers to life, showing Abby’s arrival, and then her slow degradation of the cheerleading squad. The audience gasps at several points in the video as the girls become more and more extreme with each other as Abby’s arousal takes over the group. When Abby sees herself - younger and older - onscreen, cumming wildly from the fists inside both of them, she chokes out a sob ... and also begins to grow visibly wet once more, as she drops her head in shame.

Finally the screen fades to black over the moans and squeals of the former cheerleading squad, now a mass of writhing teen bodies on screen.

“My goodness - that is quite the group effort you created there Abby,” the Proprietor chuckles, “Now ... shall we see how you did in corrupting your target? Where are they now...”

Abby looks back up at the screen with a small indrawn breath - and then her brow furrows in slight confusion as the picture fades in on what appears to be the hallways of a quite large and expensive house.

“Wait ... where is that?”

The camera moves forward slowly towards a closed door, and as it approaches, the sounds of a woman screaming delightedly in orgasm grow louder and louder. Suddenly the camera slides through the door and the pleasured screams shoot up in volume as the camera shows a woman being fucked on her back, her feet up in the air. The guy thrusting in and out of her lets out a grunt as her squeals reach a fever pitch, and begins obviously cumming inside her.

Finally, the guy rolls off of her, eliciting a shuddering moan from the pretty blonde woman laying on the bed as his cock slides out of her. The pretty, voluptuous blonde lays there gasping as his cum dribbles from her twitching pussy.

The pretty, voluptuous blonde who is quite clearly an older Allison.

“Wow, baby,” gasps Allison, “That ... that was great.”

The quite handsome, though quite a bit older, guy who is pulling on clothes over a well-maintained body, grins down at the pretty blonde.

“Well, you know, we gotta get in as many of these as we can before the baby comes. Could really be any day now.”

Allison - who is quite clearly not pregnant - lets out a giggle at the comment, her large breasts jiggling pleasingly as they lay on either side of her chest.

“You want me to have her clean you before you go?”

The man looks thoughtful for a moment, and then shakes his head as he zips up his pants and grabs a matching sport coat.

“Can’t. I really need to get to the office to get this deal closed - and somehow I think that would be enough to keep me here a little longer than I should really stay.”

The blonde girl pouts at him, and then giggles when he leans over the bed for a quick kiss.

“Well I’m gonna have her clean me!”

“As well you should,” the man grins, “Enjoy yourself. We’ll get dinner tonight to celebrate this thing being closed. Love you.”

“Love you too, baby,” sighs Allison as the man heads out the back door of their bedroom into a large, manicured yard. The blonde lays there for a moment, still breathing heavily with a big grin on her face. She languidly reaches over and presses a button on her nightstand.

In the screening room, Abby’s expression is one of confusion.

“I - I don’t understand ... why are we watching Allison? Who is that guy? Whats-”

Onscreen, there is a soft knock at the bedroom door, which then slowly opens to reveal another woman standing there.

“Mistress call for Jade?”

Abby’s eyes go wide and she makes a choking sound.

“Oh my god ... JADE?!”

Waddling into the room is an also slightly older Jade - though age is clearly not all that has happened to the poor little Chinese woman. Her face is heavily made up, in a style that can only be described as “Asian whore,” and quite clearly intended to emphasize both aspects of that description. She is dressed somewhat incongruously in a skimpy french maid outfit, which covers very little of her body. The expression on her pretty face shows a girl that is clearly long since broken. She minces forward on high platform heels, though waddling is also an apt description of her gait, given some of the other oddities.

For one thing, shoved into her ass is what appears to be an enormous anal plug, which sports a fluffy little bunny tail. Her tail wiggles cutely as she walks.

For another, she is massively pregnant.

Her belly looks huge on her tiny body, poking out in front of her as she waddles forward. She is clearly struggling to maneuver with hit precariously balanced over her tiny, heeled legs.

And then there are her tits.

Where just a few years before, the little asian woman had been utterly flat-chested, she now sports ... what can only be called two monstrous udders. The huge, sagging breasts dangle and jiggle against her belly. Where before she had tiny dark nipples to match her boyish breasts, she now has thick brown nipples dangling down from each swollen tit.

Allison looks down her splayed form at the little asian woman, who stops a few feet from the bed, her head bowed - but it is quite clear that she is staring at Allison’s cum-dripping pussy.

She licks her lips.

Allison smiles wickedly and clears her throat. Jade makes an almost imperceptible whimper and drops her eyes towards the floor - clearly with some struggle.

“And how are we doing today, my little brood mare?”

“Jade good, mistress.”

The voice that comes from Jade’s little bloated body is quavering - and is a parody of what an asian slut might sound like. From the earlier activity in the shower, it is quite clear that Jade’s normal accent is that of a generic american girl, regardless of her ethnicity. Now she is clearly speaking in a made-up accent and mode of speech for Allison - though one that sounds long practiced.

“And my little baby, baking away in your oven? How is he?”

“Baby good, mistress,” Jade says, touching her bulging stomach gently, “He kicky kicky.”

“Mmmmm ... just look at your stretched little body! I’m so glad that we decided to use you as a surrogate - especially after what those treatments did to your little titties. Not so little now, I suppose. I mean - could you imagine what a baby would do to my body? I mean - you wouldn’t want to change my body like that, would you?”

“No mistress,” the little woman moans, sounding actually distressed at the thought, “Jade so happy to have baby for mistress. Mistress body stay so pretty pretty. Perfect mistress ... so pretty pretty...”

Jade trails off with a soft choked sob. Allison looks at the little asian woman with her downcast eyes. Jade is trembling, enough that her large new breasts jiggle slightly. Allison’s expression grows almost soft for a moment as she smiles.

“Jade, did you want to ask me something?”

Jade looks up, eyes wet with tears - though her eyes only make it as far as Allison’s still-oozing pussy. Jade swallows hard and tears well up in her eyes.

“Jade ... Jade please licky licky mistress?” she sobs, “Please ... it been almost three days. Please, licky licky?”

Allison lays there for several moments, playing with her nipples, while Jade sobs and begs to licky licky her. Finally, she licks her lips with an anticipatory grin, and spreads her legs wide, showing her messy, cum-dripping cunt. Jade cuts off with a sob, staring at Allison’s pussy and panting desperately, her tongue twitching in anticipation.

“Mmmm ... well, you’ve been a good girl, so - I guess you can lick me for a while and get me nice and clean.”

Allison barely finishes her sentence before Jade chokes out a very different-sounding sob and stumbles forward towards the bed. She clambers up onto it awkwardly, her massive tits and belly dangling beneath her tiny body, and making her unbalanced. But she crawls forward across the large bed as quickly as she can and then plunges her face between Allison’s legs with a loud moan, quickly joined by wet, desperate slurping sounds. Jade whimpers loudly with delight as she tongues the cum from Allison’s cunt. It is quickly clear that she has been well-trained over the years, as Allison’s eyes roll back almost immediately in intense pleasure, and the blond girl starts to moan loudly as she claws at the bed.

Jade briefly lifts her pussy and cum-covered face from its home between Allison’s legs.

“M-mistress? Jade fucky fucky her hole? Please? Jade so horny...”

Allison, gasping and obviously in a hurry for Jade to get back to what she was doing, grunts.

“N-not your pussy ... don’t wanna send you into labor just yet ... but you can do your ass.”

Jade sobs - but after a moment it is clear that it is in relief, not horror.

“Oh thank you mistress! Jade so happy! Thank you thank you...”

Her thanks continue but they are muffled as she shoves her face back into Allison’s cunt, as the camera pans around behind Jade. The shot of her black-furred pussy is somewhat shocking, as her hole gapes open, stretched disturbingly wide. It glistens and dribbles with wetness.

As instructed, however, Jade reaches up and pulls on her bunny tail. She grunts and whimpers as she tugs on it, until finally with a loud slurp it comes free - revealing her similarly gaping and ruined asshole.

In which she immediately reaches back and shoves her hand into up the middle of her wrist, with almost no resistance.

Jade begins to moan and squeal as she works her arm in and out of her ass, just as Allison arches her back and begins to cum loudly as well.

The sound dials down slightly as the audience begins to cheer, watching the poor little asian woman onscreen cumming with her arm in her ass and her face in the blonde’s pussy.

“Impressive! Just look at that poor thing. Jade is certainly quite different than the virginal pre-med student she used to be! Well done Abby.”

The audience lets out another cheer.

Abby still looks confused.

“I - I don’t understand. Why are we watching Jade?”

“Why ... she was your target, of course!” the Proprietor says with a grin.

Abby’s eyes widen.

“My - but ... I thought that I ... I mean, younger me was...”

“Younger you? Well that would have been silly, wouldn’t it? Though you did do quite a number on yourself and the rest of the team there. In fact - now is the time that we are sure our audience will love ... let’s see how your little adventure there affected your life, shall we?”

“Wait, ” Abby sobs angrily, “That’s not fair! How could I have known! It isn’t a fair-“

The Proprietor taps his cane on the ground. A strange rippling effect emanates from the impact, washing over the room.

Abby’s protest is cut off with a loud gasp - which is echoed by her fellow contestants, and followed by a murmur of surprise and excitement from the audience. Ginny whines in confusion, backing away slightly in shock.

“Wait ... what, what just,” the small woman stammers, with a sudden slight lisp, trailing off as she blinks in confusion.

One moment, the little blond woman had been standing there, her body still modified but otherwise looking as she normally did.

But now...

Her hair is dyed black, with pink highlights, and hangs down in front beneath her pretty chin, while in back it is buzzed short. She is now incredibly pale - which makes her body the perfect canvas for the numerous tattoos once again covering large swathes of her skin. Where her previous tattoos had all had been part of her humiliating transformation, these have the look of a girl who has acquired tattoos over years of her young life with increasing complexity and depravity over time. They range from simple hearts all the way up through a cock nestled between her huge breasts spraying a fountain of cum around her neck, and cartoonish women in various states of nudity and depravity.

Going along with the tattoos are a whole new set of piercings - more normal and also more extensive. Large hoops dangle from her large nipples, atop her huge breasts. Her tongue has a sizable barbell piercing - clearly the source of her new lisp, as does her bellybutton, and she has rings in her nose, her eyebrow, multiple in each of her labia, and her clit.

Where before she had a slight blonde bimbo look with her modifications - everything about the new Abby screams “goth slut”.

Which is what the large gothic print tattooed on her ass also proclaims her to be.

She stares down at her newly changed body and chokes out a sob.

“Noooo noooooo!” she moans in disbelief.

“Oh my, it does appear that you have had quite a different life than before, doesn’t it? And the memories of your new life should be catching up with you right about now.”

Abby lifts her head and looks confused for a moment - and then slowly her eyes widen with horror, and she starts to hyperventilate.

“Wait no - I’m not please - this isn’t me! Oh my god oh my god I-I-“

Abby trails off with a choked sound, tears rolling down her cheeks, her mouth opening and closing soundlessly as she shakes her head, overwhelmed with whatever memories her new life has given her.

The Proprietor grins.

“Shall we take a look at what Abby is like now? Though first I don’t know about you but I’m quite curious about the other girls from Abby’s squad as well. We know about Jade and Allison but what of the others? Perhaps we should quickly see what happened to them?”

The audience cheers its approval as the screen flickers back to life. Abby, still sobbing, looks up, blinking away tears.

The screen first fades in on what looks like a girl’s college dorm room. As the sound comes up the room fills with the sound a girl moaning and whimpering, accompanied by numerous wet noises. As the camera pans down, it is revealed that there are in fact three people in the room. One of the girls is whining and moaning loudly.

“Oh god ... oh god it hurts - but so good ... fuck my ass...”

On the bed is a well-muscled, good-looking guy. He has a sort of stunned look on his face as he takes in the scene he is in the midst of.

On his lap is the diminutive Liz. She’s still quite young and innocent looking, even though she is a few years older. Her breasts are slightly bigger, but otherwise she looks much as she did as a cheerleader. Except for the part where her legs are spread wide where the guy is holding her, and lifting her up and down with his cock stretching her little asshole. She is leaning back as though trying to kiss him, even as she whimpers in mixed pain and pleasure.

In front of her, face burning red and tears running down her cheeks with embarrassment and humiliation, is Chrissie. The other skinny girl is frantically licking Liz’s exposed pussy - and has one hand worked into her tiny brunette friend’s pussy, above the guy’s cock penetrating Liz’s ass. She looks up for a moment, humiliation plain on her face, to reveal that the tip of her nose is painted black, and she sports black cat’s whiskers drawn on her face as well, slightly smeared from Liz’s pussy juice.

Sticking out of Chrissie’s ass is an anal plug with a curved, fuzzy cat’s tail sticking up in the air, twitching as she wetly fist-fucks herself while licking Liz.

The guy glances down to meet the humiliated Chrissie’s eyes - and grunts loudly as he starts cumming in Liz’s ass. Which seems to set off an orgasmic chain reaction as Liz starts to squeal loudly in orgasm, and then Chrissie begins to sob and moan into Liz’s pussy while sucking desperately on her clit.

Finally, after a long minute of moaning, grunting, whimpering, and squealing, the three college students start to come down.

“Ohhh ... oh fuck. Oh man,” the guy moans, “I can feel her hand in your pussy...”

Liz shudders and moans incoherently for a moment. Chrissie starts to whimper softly - still licking Liz.

“Jesus,” the guy says catching his breath, “I - I didn’t believe you when you said your friend would do whatever you said...”

Chrissie lets out a soft whimper between Liz’s thighs. The little black-haired girl looks down with a mixed expression - something between disgust and power-hungry.

“That’s right baby ... she’s all yours as long as you are with me ... she’ll do whatever I want. Which means whatever you want. Won’t you, Chrissie?”

At this, Chrissie lifts her wet face from Liz’s pussy and start’s to sit up. Her little nipples are surprisingly pierced with small pink barbell piercings, while below her bellybutton is stamped the phrase “Liz’s pussy”. Eyes filled with tears, she looks at her former friend with a look of betrayal.

“Liz, please,” she whimpers, and then stops sharply when Liz turns to glare at her.

“I told you, Chrissie,” Liz hisses, “you don’t get to be a girl any more if you’re with me. You are doing what Jake likes. Now, what do you say?”

Chrissie chokes out a sob, and then glares back defiantly. Liz’s expression turns into a sneer.

“OK, have it your way. No more of Liz’s pussy for you. You know how you get after a couple of weeks without it...”

With shocking suddenness, Chrissie’s defiant expression crumbles. She whimpers, and then-

“m-meow...”

Jake visibly shudders beneath Liz as the skinny girl - fist still inside Liz - lets out a soft cat’s meow. Liz’s smile broadens.

“We’ll need to work on your cat noises. But you did a good job getting your tattoo and piercings last month like I asked. Now ... why don’t you clean your paws and meow for Jake...”

Chrissie chokes out another sob - and then pulls her hands out of herself and Liz with a slurp, both girls letting out grunting moans, their stretched pussies twitching as they try to close after their abuse. Chrissie lifts her hands - the one from inside herself is slick and glistening. The one from inside Liz makes it clear that Jake had already cum inside Liz at least once, as it is equally smeared with cum and pussy juice. But Chrissie’s nostril’s flare and her eyes glaze over with what is an obvious drug-like addiction to Liz’s pussy smell - and making soft mewling noises, she begins to lick her hand clean.

Liz rolls off of Jake with a grunt as his cock slurps out of her similarly abused ass, and rolls over onto her stomach to grin exhaustedly up at him. He is staring at Chrissie’s increasingly cat-like self-cleaning, rapt. Liz frowns slightly and clears her throat, and Jake drags his eyes away to look at her.

“You like?”

Jake swallows, and then nods.

Liz smiles and looks back up at Chrissie.

“Chrissie come clean Jake’s cock ... and then you can clean my ass.”

Chrissie chokes out another sob - but then rolls onto all fours and crawls forward to Jake. She lowers her head, and begins to lick the cum off of his cock from where it had been in Liz’s ass. Jake moans, half-hard cock stiffening rapidly with the endurance of youth as the softly meowing Chrissie licks him clean. Liz languidly reaches out and begins to play with one of Chrissie’s pierced nipples, watching her friend’s humiliated face. Then she looks up at Jake with another evil smirk.

“You want to get that nose and whiskers tattooed on her face permanently? She can be our little pet.”

Jake moans, and stares down at his girlfriend as Chrissie chokes out a sob.

“She’ll ... she’ll do that?”

“She’ll do anything I want, won’t you Chrissie?”

Chrissie shivers, blinking away tears - and lets out a soft, assenting meow.

Jake swallows and glances down at the skinny girl licking his now quite-hard cock.

“C-can we give her bigger tits?”

Chrissie lets out a strangled mewl of horror, but Liz just grins up at her boyfriend.

Jake moans and starts to cum again on Chrissie’s face.

The screen fades out to the whistles and applause of the audience, and the horrified sob of Abby.

“Oh my,” the proprietor says, “It appears poor Chrissie is headed down the path of Jade. Who could have imagined sweet little Lizzie would turn out so nasty? How about the twins?”

The screen fades in again...

Again, the room fills with the sounds of moaning and wet slurping noises. As the camera pans down, it becomes clear that the source of the sound is indeed the pair of sweet redheaded twins, Molly and Holly.

However, while it is just as hard to tell which is which, now they are far from identical.

One looks mostly as she did previously - sweet, pale, freckled skin with an adorable face and red hair up in a ponytail. Slightly older, but identifiably one of the twins. She is made up to look almost doll-like, with rosy cheeks and heavy makeup on her eyes and face, along with pink fingernails and toenails. The other, however...

If the first is “sweet redhead”, the second is “slutty punk chick” to an extreme. Half of her red hair is shaved off, with the other half cut short and dyed a gaudy purple on the ends. Her lipstick is so dark a red as to almost be black, and the rest of her makeup is styled to match including black fingernails and toenails. Her nose has a ring piercing in it to match her multiply pierced ears, and further piercings glitter in her nipples, bellybutton, clit, and labia as she moans and writhes on the bed. Her body sports a number of tattoos ranging from the tasteless to the obscene.

The two girls could probably still be identified as twins, but it is clear that they - or someone - has gone to great lengths to ensure that it would take some work to do so. There are, however, a few things that they still visibly share.

The first, of course, are the two huge dildoes that the girls are bouncing back and forth on, ass-to-ass on all fours, with one massive double-dildo in each of their holes. The huge objects slurp as they slide in and out of each of the twins as they rock forward and backwards.

The second are the cocks that each of them are sucking enthusiastically, moaning in almost perfect synchronicity as they slurp and suck on the guys kneeling in front of them.

The last, of course, is that both of them are hugely pregnant.

Suddenly the girls both start to squeal just as the guys groan and begin cumming in their mouths and on their pretty faces, to the clear delight of both of them.

After a fairly long set of orgasms for all four of them, the guys wind down with a groan and pull away from the two ass-to-ass, cum-covered twins. The twins continue to moan, but slide forward, the punk-twin grunting as the huge dildos slide out of her with a slurping sound, to remain lodged in her more innocent-looking twin sister. The two pregnant girls crawl awkwardly around to face each other on the bed - the dildos waggling in the sweet redheads cunt and ass as she crawls to face her sister - and then they begin to passionately make out, licking the cum from each others’ faces while their swollen bellies and tits rub up against each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.