The Horrors of E-mail

by Jack Spratt

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Erotica Sex Story: Taryn enjoys cybering with an unknown male in a chat room. The shock was his real identity that was discovered as a result of a very personal photo he sent her and his girlfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Special thanks to Pete ‘the old fart’ 2017 for their expertise in re-editing and re-proofing.


Shutting off my computer after another stimulating session of cybering with an unknown male had me excited and horny. We had met in Bianca’s conference and he suggested we should go to a private chat room, that was nine weeks ago. I always felt so invigorated after a cybering with him. My dildo got a good workout after every session. During tonight’s cyber I had my panties at my ankles and my fingers on the keyboard and on my clitoris.

I am Taryn Ryan and at thirty-eight I was in very good shape. I exercised regularly and that kept my breasts and hips taunt and solid. I still could wear a skimpy bikini and turned heads to boot. My breasts hadn’t totally surrendered to the laws of gravity. My measurements of 36-28-35 hadn’t changed for years. I amply filled my 36c bra. My pride and joy body wise were my nipples and clitoris that stick out nearly an inch when I was excited. I was very partial to thongs, G-Strings and matching bras. I never wore pantyhose but liked nylons and a garter belt.

My divorce was to be final in three weeks. I hadn’t lived with my husband for nearly five years. He decided to seek greener pastures with his secretary but after she had spent all his money she left him with his dick hanging out. I had no idea what he was doing or where he was living. The divorce was nearly automatic, as we hadn’t share living quarters for so long. I might have been a little slow about his indiscretion but I wasn’t that slow. Two weeks prior to him taking off I opened a bank account and transferred ninety percent of our joint account. I also cleaned out our safety box of all the joint bonds and stocks. Recalling that day I don’t know why I did it; call it women’s intuition. As it turned out my intuition served me well. He attempted to recover some of the assets but my lawyer was good and my ex ended up with his legal bill as well as mine to pay. He left me alone after that engagement.


My salvation was my older sister and her family. She stood by me from start to finish. She was always there for me as was her family, especially her fifteen-year old son Don and my niece, fourteen year old Camryn. She was very special to me. We usually spent one night together each week, usually a Friday or Saturday. We had a very special relationship that developed shortly after the divorce proceedings started. She was my baby doll, my anchor. Her closeness helped me keep my sanity during the early days of the legal wrangling. Don was my handy man around the house. He mowed the lawns, made sure the pool was clean; he had even done some plumbing when the toilet leaked. He was a good kid. Mind you, I should not say kid as he was a young man nearly six feet tall with a magnificent body. I had wondered just how well-endowed he was. I had seen him in his Speedo that molds his equipment like a second skin. He had nothing to be ashamed of: I did, for thinking of him sexually.

I was a manager of a local bank well thought of in the community. I attended church regularly, usually accompanied by Don or Camryn. Their parents attended as well but Don or Camryn accompanied me. I was a pillar of the community, making sure I was present all civic functions and donated to all the local charities. It was something that was expected in my position. Fortunately I was well paid for my job with an expense account that covers most of my civic duties. That’s why I loved the Internet; it was so private you can be anyone you want.

My love life without my husband was very limited. I had kept my sanity because of the relationship Camryn and I had developed. She might be young in years but she was mature beyond all measures. I had had a few dates but they went nowhere. I had a gay friend that usually accompanied me to the required functions. It was a good front for him as well as myself as I had a very attractive escort. We had been close friends for fourteen years. Don had also been my escort to functions where there were a large number of teenagers. It worked out good for me as my branch had the highest number of youth accounts in the state that I attributed a good deal of that to Don’s presence at the functions. Our tracking notes that we got a high percentage of the parents opening accounts within six months of their teens. It had resulted in many bonuses for me. I had a good team that develops the relationships between our clients and the bank resulting in new business.

Today was my fifteenth anniversary at the bank. I bought a new business suit just for the occasion. Several of my superiors would be dropping in during the day with congratulations. There was also a rumor I might be considered for a supervisory position. The suit accented all my assets. It certainly showed off my breasts and was molded to my body. I selected all my accessories to match and also amplify my assets. My lipstick, nail gloss and shoes matched my necklace and earrings against the black of my suit resulted in many complements during the day. I felt great as tonight Camryn was coming over after dinner. I was looking forward to her visit.

Don came into the bank and then to my office.

“Oh my, Aunty you look ravishing. I wish I was old enough to date you.”

“Well age isn’t everything. You can ask me for a date. We can go to MacDonald’s for a burger.”

“Mrs. Ryan, would you please accompany me to MacDonald’s for dinner tonight.”

“Certainly Mr. Parson. Pick me up at six fifteen at the front of the bank. You don’t mind if I drive?”

“No that will be fine. I’ll see you then.”

As he left I couldn’t help but admire his buns. Some young girl was going to go wild when he gave her his all.

As expected, I was visited by three of my superiors; Mr. Blackmore’s was the best. He brought my bonus check with him. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount and was told the extra was a result of my branch’s outstanding performance as compared to the rest in my division. I knew what the extra would be spent on. My cyber buddy had continually asked for nude pictures of me especially my nipples and clitoris. I had my eye on a new digital camera with a timer just what I needed for self-portraits.

My friend John arrived at the bank about two with a large slab cake decorated with many flowers and an inscription “Congratulations to a great Friend.” For the balance of the afternoon I handed out slices of cake to many of the bank’s clients who came down for my day. It seemed my co-workers had a silent campaign to make all the bank customers aware of the day’s celebrations. This action really impressed my superiors they commented several times on the dedication of my staff. I learned a long time ago you can’t accomplish much by yourself I took pride in treating my staff with dignity and learned the art of delegating long ago.

Five thirty finally came. The bank closed at five but it usually took a half an hour to put away today’s work in the vaults. I took a few minutes to freshen my makeup. I tried to convince the bank to put in a shower but so far it had fallen on deaf ears. I would love to shower and put on a fresh bra and panties.

Looking in the mirror I viewed a woman I was proud to be. In my mind I looked professional and very sheik. My breasts were high with the help of a very expensive bra. I undid one more button to allow a bit more cleavage to show. I knew Don secretly looks down my blouse, might as well give him a show.

As I did my final check of the bank’s security I noticed Don waiting beside my car. He had changed into his Sunday best. He did look sharp. I couldn’t believe how attractive he was for his age. He looked sharp in his suit. Tonight called for a celebration and not at Mac Donald’s.

“Don you look sharp tonight. It will be my pleasure to have you as my date.”

Don was so self-conscious and blushed easily. I gave him a hug and pushed my breasts into his chest. I watched as his monster took notice of my body and perfume. His tool looked so good tenting. I opened the car and unlocked his door.

“Don I want to go to a good restaurant, my treat. I got an unexpected bonus to day.”

“Yes Aunt Taryn I would enjoy that. I know you and Camryn are spending the night. So we can eat and leave early. Camryn was getting ready when I left home. She and Brianna are going to the mall now. She told me she expected you about eight.”

“First of all just call me Taryn. Aunt makes me feel old. We will have a good meal and I can drop you off anywhere you want before I pick up Camryn.”

“I have to go home and get out of his monkey suit. I hope to meet Brianna there.”

Brianna is a young girl Camryn’s age, very well put together with long red flowing hair which she usually wore in an attractive pony tail. I had had many thoughts about her.

Dinner was pleasant and filling. The service was superb. Tony the manager was one of my clients. He always made sure I wanted for nothing. Don showed his appreciation by downing a meal that would keep a normal family fed for a week. That boy had a large appetite. It was nearly eight when we left.

“Taryn, thank you for an excellent meal, it is a pleasure to be your date tonight.”

“It is I that should be thanking you for your company. You took time away from Brianna to be with me. She is a very attractive young lady.”

“So are you Taryn.”

I noticed he was looking down my blouse. I leaned over to give in the full view of my lacy demi bra that just covers my nipples leaving a lot for his imaginations. Again I noticed the effect on his erection as his pants were tenting. I hoped he’d get some relief with Brianna.

When I pulled up to his house Camryn was waiting for me. Brianna was at her side. Both young ladies looked so appealing. Camryn was wearing short shorts that exposed her impressive camel toe and her well-shaped bum. Her tube top let me know that she was still growing. I couldn’t wait to get to the apartment there would be no need for a dildo tonight.

“Hi Camryn are you ready for a night of boring television with your old aunt?”

“I have never spent a boring night with you.”

That was true. I could remember the first night we became more then aunt and niece. I had just had my rotten day in court with my husband. It took a tremendous toil on my mind with accusations and taunts throughout the meeting. My lawyer was good but I still felt terrible. That was a night Camryn came for her regular visit. She was good company but as it turned out she was wise beyond her years.

I had showered and was ready for bed when I broke down and started crying. Camryn comforted me and we went to bed. We always slept together in my king sized. That night I was so upset I didn’t put my nighty on so when I dropped my wrap I was in my birthday suit. I didn’t realize it but Camryn dropped her nighty as well and climbed in beside me. She was rubbing my shoulders telling me everything would be fine. I rolled over and gave her an aunty kiss to which she responded with a lover type kiss. In my confused state I returned it. Lying on my back I was totally exposed. My breasts were heaving as I sobbed and my nipples were very prominent. I didn’t realize it at the time but my clitoris was standing proud outside its hood. When I come back to reality I could feel a wonderful sensation on my breasts. Someone was massaging them and gently sucked my nipple. It was Camryn.

“Camryn what are you doing?”

“Hopefully making your feel better, Aunty.”

I nearly fainted when I felt her small hand run down my tummy through my trimmed bush and start massaging my clitoris.

“Who taught you that Camryn?”

I couldn’t believe what was happening but it felt so good. It had been a long time since someone had sucked my titties and it was bringing back wonderful memories.

It turns out that Camryn and a sixteen-year-old neighbor girlfriend have been experimenting with sex. Camryn was a very fast study and soon found out what keeps her friend happy. Since that day Camryn and I have made each other very happy and satisfied. I wanted tonight to be no different.


Camryn opened the door and when Don left she dumped her bag into the backseat and jumped in. We both watched Don and Brianna walk down the street hand in hand.

“Have you and Brianna been close?”

“No yet but I think she is interested. You should see her bush. It is the same color as her hair, nicely trimmed.”

“Sounds yummy. I wouldn’t mind some of that myself.”

Camryn gave me a soft punch.

“Well I will let you know when she is available.”

The pressure and the stress of the day had taken its toll and I was really feeling exhausted. Camryn’s hand was on my thigh massaging slowly working her way to my panties. I knew I was wet after dinner with Don. When she felt my luv lips my body quivered.

“Aunty your panties wet. Who got you this excited? Don?”

“Well your bro is a real hunk or haven’t you noticed? I hope Brianna keeps him happy.”

“I am not sure but I know they are into heavy petting. I surprised them on Sunday and I noticed Brianna’s panties at her ankles got me hot as hell I went to my room and masturbated thinking of those panties.”

“Naughty girl.”

I still lived in my matrimonial home. When my ex split I took over the payments and as part of the separation my lawyer convinced my ex that since we had no real equity in the property he should sign off which he did. It was a quiet neighborhood with excellent neighbors. It was good to be home. I really needed a long bath to refresh myself.

“Camryn take your stuff to the bedroom. I am going to take a long bath. You can shower in the other bathroom if you like.”

I was surprised to find a letter from the head office of my company in the mailbox. It was a statement that I was one of six possibilities being considered for a major promotion and it congratulated me for achieving this level of consideration. It went on to state in the event I was not the one chosen at least I knew the corporation thought highly of me. I knew the other five names. I was in very good corporate company. It made me feel good but in my heart I didn’t feel I would be chosen, as four of the others were very long term employees.

It felt so good to get undressed. My body looked good in the mirror. The warm bath would get rid of my bra marks. My pussy hair was getting a little long which meant a trim. Camryn would like doing that tomorrow. I poured a liberal amount of bubble bath in the water and turned the jets on low. It kept the water moving but not enough to cause the bubbles to get out of hand. I lowered my body into the warm water, closed my eyes and let the stress of the day drain away. Later as I dried myself I could see my nipples were prominent and my clit was out its hood in anticipation of a night with Camryn.

Camryn was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed Indian style. She never wore panties so I was blessed with a magnificent view of her young nearly hairless pussy. The two peach halves were open. I would be soon licking the dew I could see forming. I dropped my wrap and stood naked.

“Camryn you look delicious as usual.”

“I am glad; I always look forward to being with you Taryn. I notice you look forward to me also.”

She was looking between my legs at my purple hued clitoris. It was as thick as a finger and sticking straight out. Camryn had been sucking on it since she discovered it. I loved the feeling when I cum. Sitting beside her I kissed her as lovers do. Her body was covered with a light scent that I had grown to love. Tomorrow night she might not be here but her scent would linger in the room for days. We laid down hugging each other. There was only one small light illuminating her lovely face. Her hands were on my breasts and soon were massaging my hard nipples. She had great nipples but her breasts were still developing. Her nipples were as hard as mine. I lowered my face to suck each one of them. They were one of Camryn’s erotic zones and I could hear her familiar moan.

She wiggled and loosened my grip and then positioned herself so I was looking at her lovely peach and she was now licking my pussy. With my face buried in her pussy, I enjoyed her young woman scent. It was so mild and made me feel so good. Her taste was so intoxicating. After giving each other several climaxes I fell asleep with my face next to her pussy as she continued to suck on my tender clitoris. When I woke I was faced with her beauty and found that I had one finger buried in her tight ass hole. I didn’t recall doing it but it was in deep. Camryn felt me move and kissed my pussy and gave my clitoris a lick. It was still sensitive from last night.

“Camryn you are perfect for me. I don’t know what I would have done without your love.”

“I love sucking your clitoris Taryn. I hope it is in the genes and I get a large one as well. Do you know if Mom’s is big?”

“Yes it is. It is in the family.”

After dropping Camryn off I headed to the mall to my favorite computer shop to see if they still had camera I saw last week. Saturdays in the mall were a shopping disaster with all the kids roaming around with the families that shop together. It was a struggle to get to the shop. It was like the rest of the store was very busy. I walked to the cabinet to view the cameras on display. I spotted the one I had looked at previously but hadn’t seen the new model beside it. It was fifty dollars more but had a zoom lens controlled by a remote. It was just what I was looking for. My mind ran through all the shots I had been thinking of and this one fit all my requirements. It would take some practice but would do everything I needed it to do. I waited till my favorite sales person spotted me and he located a packaged camera from behind the counter. I now had my prize and a tripod for it. A speedy trip home I made myself a mild drink and settled down with the instruction manual. Actually, it was surprisingly simple. The camera was capable of taking sixty pictures before downloading. Once downloaded was completed, it automatically programed the unit to start another series of new pictures so it should be a no brainier.

Before setting up the camera I checked my e-mail. There was a message from Bobby. That is the name my cyber partner uses; I am Lover Girl. That was the beauty of the Internet, ambiguity. He had sent me picture of his tool. It showed his erection with a sizable ball sack. It had to be at least seven inches long and four to five inches in circumference. I could feel my juices starting to flow as I enjoyed the three shots he sent: same beautiful cock just different angles.

My response was thanking him and for him to check his email tonight as I hoped to have a pleasant surprise for him. I was hot all over and now it was accompanied by a horny feeling. I got the tripod and set up the camera in my bedroom. This would be a learning experience. The room was still scented with the aftermath of Camryn and me. She was such a wonderful girl.

My breasts would be the first targets for my friend Bobby. My image in the mirror told me that there was nothing that would allow anyone to recognize me. My nipples were erect and they would show up well. Positioning myself on a boudoir I flicked the switch and I heard a click, what could be easier? After taking six pictures of my breasts I challenged the zoom feature. I hoped to get a close up of my nipples. Soon the camera stopped clicking. I had used up the memory, time to download and see what type photographer I was.

The download procedure seems simple enough but I had had a computer for years and know that Murphy’s Law was always present. I was pleasantly surprised. The full sixty shots were visible. My breast shots were not bad but they needed minimal cropping. I hoped Bobby would be pleased. What really surprised me was the quality of my nipple shots. The detail was incredible. After giving the pictures I planned to send captions I logged on to the net.

I uploaded four images two of my breasts and two close-ups of my nipples. After telling him I loved his tool and I hoped to see him on line tonight after ten, I sent the message. I couldn’t get the image of his large cock out of my mind. It was a beautiful piece of meat. I viewed it again and my finger caressed my clit. What a climax. I could feel the after ripples running through my body.

Dressing slowly to go shopping, I relived the moments of pure sexual passion. I had a number of errands to run that I didn’t complete this morning after the camera purchase. I went to the mall on impulse. There was a large Victoria’s Secret that would have some very intimate apparel to use for new photos of myself. I felt like a child in a candy store as picked out three pair of crotch-less panties, two beautiful G-string thongs and a bra with cutouts for my nipples. As I walked back to my car I couldn’t help but notice the young men. There were some many good-looking studs here. I would love to be able to pick one out the pack and take him home but could never do it in this city. My position just doesn’t allow such indiscretions but I could look and dream.

A number of my clients came up and greeted me. Many told me that they were sorry they couldn’t attend the function yesterday and wished me the best. By the time I got to the grocery store it was six. Since I hadn’t got anything planned it really didn’t matter when I got home. It would be nice it Camryn would stop by but she likely had a date. Once home I drew myself a relaxing bath complete with a new invigorating bubble bath I had just purchased. I hoped to have a Jacuzzi and a hot tub installed by fall and if my branch hit its goals I would have the money. There was a small bedroom next to this bathroom, which could be converted. A contractor who gave me an estimate advised me all the necessary plumbing was close so no major renovations would be required. The floor would support the extra weight with no additional shoring.

But now I was enjoying a bubble bath with the jets on low. The water felt so good. I just soaked. After drying myself I treated myself to a body splash of my favorite scent and put on a sheer wrap. I was all dressed up with nobody but myself to appreciate it.

On checking my email there was a letter from Bobby. He was really impressed with my titties but pleaded for a picture of my pussy. I could feel the blood pushing my clitoris out of its hood. These emails really got me excited and very wet. He had an attached a picture of his cock ejaculating a beautiful sting of cum. What waste was the thought going through my mind. I wondered how he managed to stage that. There was a note he would be on Yahoo Messenger at eleven thirty. ‘He’s likely got a date’ ran through my mind. I replied I would be logged on at that time.

My bag of treasures from Victoria’s Secret was still on the mail table. I examined each piece, feeling its softness. I knew they would feel good against my body. I’d had very good luck with all my purchases from that shop. I slipped on a pair of the crotch-less panties and looked at myself in the mirror. With my thick luv lips and my pink inner lips exposed, it was a sexy sight. I could see the moisture forming on my pussy just from thinking of sex using Bobby’s wonderful tool. It had been nearly two years since I felt a string of cum deep inside of me. That was the result of three dates with a good-looking lawyer who turned out to be more interested in himself then me.

I grabbed my camera and headed upstairs. The tripod was still set up. How was I going to get a good shot of my pussy for Bobby? I attached the camera and pointed it at the bed. On my knees with my ass pointing to the camera I started taking shots. I didn’t want to show him everything the first day. Once the camera stopped taking shots I downloaded them into the computer. There was one particularly good shot of my asshole just showing a trace of my pussy lips. That was the one I would send tonight.

The first couple of years of my marriage were great in bed. I developed an appreciation of anal sex during that time. My ex could make me explode several times before he would pump hot cum deep inside my anal opening. I felt so good. None of my few affairs had ever repeated that feeling.

I put the shot of my ass in a folder and would upload it during the chat. I checked my email one more time. In my regular email there was a note from Camryn saying she would accompany me to church tomorrow and she wanted to get together after as she had something to tell me. At least I knew I would be satisfied tomorrow by more than my own hand. There was also a note to pick her up as she would be waiting.

There was actually a movie that I got interested in playing. It was over at eleven. I turned on my system log on to the net and loaded Yahoo. My speakers were on and would beep when someone logged on my Yahoo site. I was still in my sexy panties and sheer wrap. How I wished someone was here to appreciate me. I had just poured myself a glass of wine when I heard the beep. Someone had logged on. It was Bobby and he was early.

He told me he loved my titties and nipples and told me what he would do to me if I was with him right now. I envisioned his lips sucking my nipples as he massaged my breasts. I told him I had a surprise for him. After teasing him for twenty minutes I uploaded my asshole picture. I waited patiently for him to open the file. Then the screen started to fill with words. He loved it and would love to tongue me there. He pleaded for a spread shot of my pussy saying he was so hard wanted to masturbate looking at my pussy. I told him maybe if he was good. We chatted for nearly an hour then said good night. My dildo and I had a great time, then I got to sleep.

The next morning I woke refreshed. I always felt good after a number of climaxes whether they were self-induced or assisted. I had a quick shower and got dressed for church. I had to leave early enough to pick up Camryn. That name brought a smile to my face. I hoped she could come back to the house after church. I dressed conservatively for church. Leaving the house I could feel the cool breeze travel up my legs. It would have felt nice to feel it on my bare pussy but I was going to church and had to be prim and proper. Camryn was coming towards the car as I pulled into the driveway. She was wearing a white dress with sheer white stockings. The effect was mesmerizing. With her makeup and high heels she could pass for a seventeen year old. That was why I loved her.

“Hi Aunty. You look good this morning.”

“Camryn please don’t call me Aunty, Taryn will do fine. You look ravishing in that outfit. I could eat you right here.”

“Well I hope you can do that later. Can I come home with you? Mom and Dad are going to a brunch and Don is at the park with Brianna.”

“I was hoping you would come over. I thought of you last night.”

“And I about you, Taryn. I thought about calling to see if you were alone but I got tied up with Brianna.”

“Just how tied up?”

“That is what I am going to tell you after church.”

We pulled into the parking lot. Camryn’s outfit turned a lot of heads, mostly males. I could plainly see why. The church was nearly full but we found seats close to the back. We were at the end of the row with Camryn sitting next to the far isle. When the services started I noticed Camryn had moved her dress up her legs to her panties. I was the only one that could see what she was up too. She was wearing white thong that set off her stockings and dress. I could feel a tingle run through my body.

After the services we slowly left the church. I saw and acknowledged many of the bank’s clients. It took nearly three quarters of an hour to finally reach the car. Camryn was beside me with her dress up to her panties again.

“That was really a low blow Camryn. You know how much that would affect me.”

“Oh Taryn it was so hot in there. Didn’t you feel it?”

“Yes I did and what you did didn’t help me at all. Do you want to stop for a cold drink?”

“No I can wait till we get to your house and its air conditioning.”

The humidity was really noticeable since I left this morning. The breeze had gone and the heat had increased. The cool house felt good when we entered. Camryn went straight to the bedroom and started to remove her clothing.

“Mom and Dad won’t be home till late this afternoon. When they get home and I am not there, they will call here so we have plenty of time to be together.”

I watched as she lowered her thong. I could see her crotch was very damp. She lay on the bed with her legs spread wide. I licked my lips. I could never get enough of her. I undressed and crawled beside her. She was on top of me kissing me using her tongue to play with my tongue. My hands were on her smooth back and caressing her.

“So what is this news you have?”

“Brianna has red hair all over her body.”

“She slept with you last night?”

“Yes. In the raw and really she does love being with girls. She was incredible. Her tongue felt like it was six inches long.”

“That is good news Camryn. I envy you. I wish I could see and feel her.”

“Your wish may come true. She will be here with me next Friday and for some reason, I will have to leave for about a couple of hours.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.