Charlotte's Toy Two, Educating My Daughter - Cover

Charlotte's Toy Two, Educating My Daughter

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2020 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: After I took her virginity with a dildo, then for real, my daughter wanted to learn more about sex, she wanted me to teach her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

We were sitting on the sofa looking at a video on her smartphone. The boys were out practicing on new skate boards, Pearl was grocery shopping. Charlotte was showing me a video of her and Maxi practicing cheerleader routines, they were trying out for the school cheer team. As I leaned toward her to view the small screen my daughter twisted slightly and lifted her legs from the floor to across mine, causing her lean away from me. I bent more to her to see the video, and as I did, I put a hand on her thigh to hold myself steady. She was wearing sports briefs, short and high cut so my hand was lying on her bare skin. Not really conscious of where my hand was, or what I was doing I began to stroke my daughter with my fingertips. After feeling up my daughter’s leg for a few moments my focus moved from the smartphone to her. I slipped some fingers under the loose shorts and eased them into the junction of her thighs. Charlotte, sipped a breath, caught her eyes with mine then as she pulled my hand out of her pants, she smiled, “Don’t to that daddy, it’s bad.”

Full of innocence I asked her, “Don’t do what?”

Her eyes sparked, “Feel me up like that.”

“Like that?”

She smiled, “Like you want to make a pass at me.”

“Why in hell would I do that, you’re my sweet innocent daughter.”

Charlotte was daring me, “Innocent? I thought we took care of that a couple of weeks ago?”

My prick was evolving and having her remind me of taking her chastity was working my libido into a maelstrom of desire for my daughter again. We hadn’t done anything since that morning and I got the impression that Charlotte was ready to end our period of abstinence. I grabbed her, drew her down to her back and put my fingers to her ribs. I was digging at her sides, she was squirming and flopping while trying hard to laugh and breathe at the same time. Her legs were kicking high, I was getting flashes of black panties, her top had pulled up enough to bare her bra. “Stop! Omygaud stop dad, I can’t breathe!”

I stopped tickling her and let her sit up, she was gasping for air, watching me. When I relaxed back on the sofa she pounced. Charlotte launched at me, wrapped her arms around my head then rolled me off the sofa to the floor. I ended up on my back with my daughter sitting on my chest, she had my arms pinned to the floor, “Now what daddy, whatcha gonna do now?” she challenged. I looked at the crotch of her shorts, the material was pulled tight enough I could see the form of her pussy and the panties on each side.

I humped my ass to toss her off me, she fell to her back, I rolled over her, thrust my erection against the junction of her legs, “I’m going to fuck you.”

My daughter’s eyes caught fire, she rolled her hips, pressing her pussy against the bulge in my pants, “Okay, but we have to be quick, the boys won’t be gone all day.” I got off her, she stood then kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. Charlotte led me to her room then stopped by the bed where I took her in my arms. I pressed my erection against her, she rocked her ass, getting a good feel of it.

She stepped away then opened her laptop, “I want to show you something” she said. In seconds she had called up another pornography website. She opened a video of a girl on a bed bent over some hunky hard-on, she looked up at me and whispered, “I’ve been practicing.” While girl on the screen sucked cock, the girl in the room went into her bathroom, my erection grew three more notches.

I was on the bed with her computer resting on my stomach when Charlotte came back, she was still wearing the top, but nothing else, shorts, panties and bra were on the floor of the bathroom. She bounced onto the bed next to me then rested her head on my shoulder and started watching a pretty blonde giving some guy head. I still had my clothes on so while the girl licked and slobbered, Charlotte opened my pants then reached into my shorts and started stroking my cock. She nuzzled my ear, “Does mom do that with you?”

I put the computer aside then pulled my pants off, in moments my daughter and I were naked below the waist and ready for each other. I pushed her to her back, got between her legs with my head over her pussy, I looked into her eyes, “Your mother can give a good blow job, but I usually get her in the mood first.”

Smoldering eyes looked into mine, “How?”

I didn’t answer but dipped my head, kissed her cunt then started educating her about oral sex. I’d done this before, the second time I screwed her but I knew getting her hotter and hornier was the key to getting a good job, she had to want to suck my cock for her own pleasure, not just mine. I licked and lapped Charlotte’s pussy while massaging her clit with a thumb and in just a couple of minutes she began to sing an orgasmic song. She was vibrating, her heels making dents in the bed, and she was trying to pull the hair off my head. I lifted off my daughter then flipped to my back, “Your turn girl, show me what you’ve learned.”

She smiled, her eyes glinted lust then she slid down the bed so her head was even with my groin. Charlotte gripped my erection and studied it for a few seconds then put the tip of her tongue into the hole, getting a taste of pre-cum. She glanced into my eyes then kissed the crown. Her hand gripped tighter, she bent it to her, then cautiously slid her lips over the head, I could feel her tongue pressing on the underside of my erection. She didn’t move for a moment but I could feel her tongue flexing. She dipped her head to take me about half way, then pulled up. Charlotte lifted off me, watched my eyes for a reaction then began in earnest to give me head. Even though she was a beginner, I didn’t try to coach her, I just laid back and let her experiment. She bobbed only, no tongue action, no licking or deep throat moves. My daughter was learning a woman’s craft and I was content to let her learn at her own pace; more than content, I was thrilled, from swollen nuts to the end of my prick. She sucked my dick for a couple of minutes then put a hand under my balls and pinched the sack then caressed them with her fingertips. After another minute or so she raised up off my lap and asked eagerly, “How was that daddy?” Her hand squeezed my cock tight. I didn’t answer her, I pulled her up to lie on my stomach, spread her legs with my hands then thrust up, impaling her on my long thick erection. Charlotte gasped a deep breath, dropped her head to my chest then got lost in the feeling of her father fucking her again. It didn’t take long for her to start cramping with climatic shocks, she was panting and groaning sensual peaks as I slammed her pussy. She managed to push up to look into my face and stammer, “Don’t finish in me, tell me when you are ready; OH Fuck!”

I rolled her to her back then screwed my daughter maybe ten minutes more, until I couldn’t hold on any longer, “Now Charlotte, I’m going to cum!”

She pushed me up and over to my back, twisted around to my lap then took my cock into her mouth. I didn’t have to ask what she wanted; my erection cramped tight then I blasted the first surge through her lips. Charlotte took the first shot of cum, her eyes went wide with uneasiness, she pulled off for the next pulse, then sealed her lips around the head and let me finish in her mouth. When I was done convulsing, she pulled her head up and smiled with closed lips. She parted her lips slightly and blew cum bubbles at me. When about half my load was dripping off her chin, she swallowed what was left. Her brow creased with distaste for a moment then she smiled. She wiped her face clean with two fingers then smeared the mess on my chest. Charlotte sat up, swung a leg over my lap and sat on my balls, “Does mom do it like that?”

“You’ll need to practice more to reach your mother’s skill level, but believe me girl, that was pretty damn awesome for a first time ever.”

My daughter beamed her delight, “My dildo tastes like plastic, this was totally different.”

“How different?”

I had to laugh at her answer, “Well, for one, you sure as hell don’t taste like plastic.”

I checked the clock; we still had a couple of hours alone so we were in no hurry to get off her bed. She and I pulled off our shirts then lay in each other’s arms talking about sex and what we had done. Charlotte played with my limp prick, eventually using her mouth to revive it, but we didn’t start screwing right away. She and I groped and fondled each other casually while she informed me she was ready to start dating some kid named Luke, “He’s asked me out three times, can I start dating dad?”

“Is he a full-blown retard?”

My daughter laughed lightly, “Not really, he can actually walk and talk at the same time.”

“You want to go to bed with him?”

“No, not that. Maybe if I like him a lot I will but I’m not gonna screw any boy first time out, or second, or third.”

I smiled at her, “So what will you do if you get horny but don’t screw him?”

Charlotte put a hand on my face, leaned to me and kissed me softly on the lips. When she pulled back, she told me, “I’ll come home and hope mom is out.”

The tender kiss didn’t convey a family like rapport, I got the full sensation of a woman kissing a lover. I put a hand on her neck and pulled her to me then in moments I was making out with her. She started climbing all over me, hot, rubbing her body on mine, the girl was beginning to overheat with unchecked lust, she was getting ready to fuck and I was ready to please her, “Oh god dad, I’m on fire!” I flipped my daughter off me to her stomach, wedged two pillows under her hips which elevated her ass for me. I kissed and licked her butt for a few moments then jammed two fingers into her, she growled lowly and raised her hips further. I fingered Charlotte until she was begging me, “Daddy now, put it in daddy, I need it!”

I went to my knees between her legs, pulled her by the hips to me then slammed into her. I stroked her maybe a dozen times before she started wailing a massive orgasm, her body was shaking, her cunt was flowing hot fuck juice, she tried to tear off a corner of the blanket with her teeth. I looked down on the back of my daughter, the glowing skin, slender back, narrow waist and quivering ass cheeks then turned my passion free. My erection clenched, I pushed as far into her as I could then started convulsing, “Take it Charlotte, take it deep, take it all” I whispered in her ear. She cramped again and sobbed out another orgasm.

I don’t know if she passed out from the exertion, or if she was just completely numb from the earthquake climaxes, but my daughter lay on her stomach, eyes closed, totally still. The only movement was the rise and fall of her chest as she gulped cool air, she had a dreamy smile on her lips. I lay silent next to her and thought about what we were doing, father and daughter fucking like newlyweds. I knew I should feel perverted, guilty that I was cheating on my wife, and criminal for what I was doing with my own child, but I felt no guilt, no remorse. I felt like I was eighteen again and screwing a hot new girlfriend. In spite of what I felt, I knew I was going to have to moderate what we were doing. We had to be careful not to get so involved that we would take chances on getting caught. I also decided, while watching her recover, that this would go on only as long as Charlotte was willing. If and when she said ‘We have to stop’, we would stop. She must be psychic because as I was thinking all that, she opened her eyes, looked at me and said, “You know, we can’t be doing this too much, what if we get careless and mom or the twins found out?”

“That would be a problem.”

She grinned, “Yeah, a big hairy problem, one day we’ll have to quit.”

I looked at the mess dripping from her pussy, “Well, before you decide we need to quit and find a boyfriend, I’m going to get some condoms so you can learn how they are used.”

“Why?”

“Because sweetheart, maybe I can’t knock you up, but almost any other stiff prick can. You have to learn to be careful.”

“Isn’t that what the guy is supposed to do?” She was showing her inexperience.

“Someday if you start dating Luke, you may want to let him screw you, but he may not be careful; a lot of men will cum in a woman no matter what she wants or feels. If he did and you got pregnant, he might disappear as soon as you told him you’re gonna have a kid. I hate to say it girl, but you’ll have to insist on protection most of the time.”

Charlotte pushed up to sit next to me, her tits bobbled delightfully for my eyes, she grinned another dare, “So you are going to tell me how they work, or are you going to demonstrate how they work?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.