Hunger Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Hunger Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Family gifts are passed down usually as little baubles, but sometimes they are a little more. Hunger may only be skin deep but family secrets run deeper.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Paranormal   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Sasha Grey, a high school teacher for four years now, has just finished her last class before the lunch break. It has been sort of a long morning today, mostly because it’s Monday. Like every Monday, none of the students want to come to school after a long holiday weekend.

To help try and keep the day from getting any longer, Sasha decides to skip lunch and get a few papers graded. She doesn’t get much done when a quick knock at the door draws her attention to it. Before she can grant access, the door opens with her boyfriend Jonathan walling in with a bouquet of flowers.

“Happy birthday!” he says smiling.

“Jonathan! I told you no celebrating,” she admonishes him.

“Yeah, I know you did,” he replies with a shrug of his shoulders. “But come on, how many times do you turn twenty-five?”

“No more than turning thirty,” she answers with a smirk. “Now come here and kiss me.”

Jonathan slides over to her, sets the flowers on the desk and pulls her in for a deep kiss. The kiss lasts for a moment or two before they come apart. Sasha sits back onto her desk and slowly undoes the buttons to her blouse.

He chuckles and asks, “Here? Won’t your students be coming back?”

Sasha slowly opens the blouse and allows it to fall from her shoulders, revealing naked breasts. Her blouse falls behind her onto the desk. “We’ve still got about an hour.” She smiles at him and arches her back toward Jonathan, pushing her breasts forward and giving them a little wiggle.

Jonathan’s cock throbs in the tight confines of his jeans as he nods He grabs hold of her breasts and kisses in slow circles until coming to her hardened nipples, which he takes between his lips and sucks. He switches from one to the other, massaging her breasts as he does so. She arches her back and moves her hand down to his bulging cock where she squeezes and rubs it through his pants.

Sasha unzips and unbuttons his pants while her runs his tongue along her nipples before biting them gently. She moans in delight. Her hand wraps around his thick, hard cock, pulling it from his pants. Jonathan looks up to see her smiling down at him.

“My turn,” Sasha says.

Jonathan nods, returning the smile. She slides off the desk to her knees coming face to face with his cock. She slides the head of his cock back and forth across her lips before slipping her tongue out slightly to flick across the tip while lightly stroking his shaft. Then she suddenly lets go of his cock and pulls away to tug his pants down to his knees. Then she moves back to his cock.

Sasha strokes his cock again. She starts slowly from the base to the tip, drawing out droplets of thick and sluggish precum.
Then she tightens her grip and strokes him with a firmer stroke. She pumps him steadily as her tongue slips out to lick his cockhead and the copious amounts of precum that pours out.

She moans. Her eyes close as she savors his taste. “This is a better birthday present,” she groans. Then she licks his cockhead with long strokes of her tongue. She works it all around his head, coating t with saliva while grabbing up all the precum she can. Her lips pure and she kisses the tip of his cock lightly. Then her lips part slowly and she takes his cock into her mouth with her lips compressing around it.

Jonathan moans softly. Sasha sucks avidly as his precum trickles onto her tongue and soon she is drooling down his cock, her saliva running onto his balls. She begins to bob her head up and down, feeding the full length of his rock hard cock into her mouth. Her lips work down almost to his balls as she moves down. She pulls her lips away and his cockhead pops from her mouth like a cork.

“Cum for me baby,” Sasha coos. “Fill my mouth and then we can work on filling my pussy.”

She puts his cock back into her hot mouth and sucks avidly while her head bobs up and down. She runs his cock far back into her throat then she draws her tight lips up to the tip, sucking every inch as she goes.

She slips it out of her mouth with a trailing line of saliva. “Cum,” she purrs. “I want to taste it.”

Her mouth slips back on and all the way down. As his cockhead bangs against the back of her throat and she holds it here, Jonathan erupts. He groans loudly. Sasha feels his cock swell and then her mouth is suddenly filled with hot sticky cum. She gasps and gulps his cum down. She gulps down the second and then third blast.

Then Sasha is back to bobbing her head as she moans in delight. She grabs his cock, stroking it as her head continues to bob, milking him for all he has until at least his cock stops throbbing and pulsating. She sits back, smiling with creamy lips with her hand still wrapped around his still hard cock.

She look at his saliva coated cock and says, “Very nice babe. I just hope you still have some for my pussy.”

Jonathan sighs and smiles down at her. “Oh, you know I always have more than enough for you.”

Sasha shakes with anticipation. Just giving her boyfriend a blowjob here in the classroom was hot, something she never thought she’d ever do. But to get fucked here too just makes her wetter. She is so turned on and wet, her pussy is gushing with her juices. So much so that not even her panties can contain it as it drips steadily to the floor beneath her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.