Old Church - Cover

Old Church

Copyright© 2017 by Vektor

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Justin tries to start a new life and ends up having a neighbor who holds a deep secret.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Horror   Science Fiction   Cousins   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Justin was home and noticed Lena was in the church and could only assume she was still build-ing her contraption. The energy of visiting Julie wore on him and tomorrow was another day of work. Knowledge that at the end of the week he was going to have to deal with Kate, and the stress of that dragged him down. It was not for a few quick thoughts that he had some help to deal with her did he sleep.

Tuesday morning seemed like any morning of the past, although he could smell food cooking and the sound of Julie talking with Lena in the kitchen. He peered over at the clock and realized he slept in and his alarm was on snooze.

Stumbling out of the bed, he staggered to the bathroom to release his night time bladder, when he saw more of Julie’s things were spread across the room. He knew that there was no holding back and she was all but officially moved in. There was not a spot in the bedroom, or the bathroom in which she did not claim with something of hers now.

“Hey love,” Julie said with a happy and cheerful voice like today was the day that had hope and meaning.

“Morning sweetie,” Justin answered. realizing that everyday he was going to wake up with Julie cooking for him and greeting him like he was the best person in the world. He could not help but smile knowing that it was a great thing to have.

“You were passed out last night so I did not wake you. I was tempted too, and Lena said I should just hop on you and fuck you awake,” Julie said with a hint of laughter in her voice.

“You should have. You would have loved it Master, waking up with your big dick in her tight pussy,” Lena added as she just paused for a moment before going back to her meal.

“As fun as that sounds, I do have a job that requires me to show up in the morning. How are you doing with your trap thing?”

Lena quickly looked up with a smile. “It might work Master. I am going to be done tonight and set it.”

Julie put out a plate and Justin sat down but was easily distracted as Julie was wearing tight yoga pants again and a low cut shirt. It never failed to bring attention to how great her body was. It was like looking at a supermodel close up and knowing that he could have her do anything and she would comply willingly with love.

Justin looked at his food and knew that Julie spent time cooking and preparing everything, and then at the time knowing that he was going to be late. He looked up at her knowing that she wanted him before he left. “I am going to be late, can I make it up to you?”

“Just a quickie baby, just stick it in and cum before you go,” Julie pleaded as he saw her face upset that he was not attending to her.

“Will make it up to you tonight. When I get home I will go down on you and make the night all about you,” Justin added as he knew she would orgasm until she passed out.

Julie’s eyes looked down and Justin knew she was still shy about how worked up she got during sex, and him going down on her would really get her going.

He stood up and quickly wrapped his arms around her from the back kissing her neck. She turned to him and he could not help but smile as he saw how helpless she was to him. “Like I said before, if it happens just let it. It’s about you tonight and I promise I will not get upset over you making a mess.”

Lena said something in Chinese and Justin shot his eyes over to her and then back to Julie as she answered with a smile and a giggle. He felt that Julie was okay and kissed her again feeling her soft lips against hers. It progressed as her hands reached for his soft member.

“You can fuck me quick before you leave anyway,” Julie said smiling as he knew she wanted it right now.

“Tonight, I promise,” Justin replied as he broke the kiss to head to work, hoping he would not be too late.

Justin drove to work thinking about how Julie was temperamental about him and always worry-ing if he was mad at her. She seemed to go out of her way for him on everything and he could not think of a time he was upset with her, and yet he still felt she was worried. He knew he needed to calm her fears tonight.

Getting into work just on time was a relief as he did not want the attention of his boss, due to him knowing what he looked like before the spell that transformed him into a physical male specimen magazines used. Justin felt content in his cubicle away from prying eyes and probing questions.

Justin made his way to the copier as the day was nearing its conclusion. It was the least busy time, and keeping his head down seemed to work. The notion that holding this job was more of a problem than it was worth seemed more real. He knew that once the money issue was settled he would leave without worry.

Janelle walked in the small room with a stack of papers and Justin instantly froze for fear she would know something was wrong. He knew she was one of the few people that talked to him when he first started since she worked in Human Resources.

She looked at him with a shy smile and he felt that she might know something was wrong. Justin gave a quick smile back before looking away hoping she would understand the subtle cue that he was not interested in having a conversation.

“You’re Justin from purchasing right? You moved here recently right?” she asked, still smiling very noticeably at him.

“Yeah. I think we met when I first started.”

“Wow, I did not think you were so ... Oh excuse me but ... I don’t mean to pry, but you know some of us go out for drinks after work sometimes. Would you care to join us? Fridays all of us go to Harbor Side for drinks. Although I can make an exception and get a few of us to go out tonight.”

Justin smiled and felt her coming on strong. She looked attractive but not stunning looking. She had long blonde hair that looked colored, and a body that was proportional for a girl who was average height. When she did smile, Justin could see that she was someone that could easily pick up men as her smile was almost heartwarming.

He let his eyes wander to her breasts, and could see that they were quite large for her body, and how her low cut blouse left nothing to the imagination. She was closer to his real age than the age he now looked. Although age had little effect on her as she was easily the cutest girl in the office. He also knew she was married from the ring of her finger, and figured he would be a side piece for her that she seemed to now want.

Justin could not help but feel so flattered in how a girl who would have been out of his league before was now so obviously flirting with him. He then remembered Carl before he moved. Carl told him that he was able to retire early because of the girl in Human Resources he was fucking. She altered his years in with the company making it possible to retire. After twenty years, a full retirement could be taken with company money added in; no penalty either. Carl was able to get full retirement at fifteen years, and Justin now thought about if he could do the same.

“I would love to, but tonight I am helping a friend out and I can’t cancel. Fridays are always bad for me with training. Tomorrow is the only night for me, and I know you said you go out all to-gether.”

“Oh, well, I can ask. It would be a small group of us then,” she replied with a smile that he felt was more than it led on to.

“Smaller groups are the best anyway,” Justin added, wondering how far this was going to go.

She smiled and moved closer letting her words linger in his ears. “If it is too small, should we reschedule or are you okay with a small group of let’s say ... just us?”

“Just us might work,” Justin quickly replied, knowing that he was saying yes to having an affair with a married woman.

Justin could not contain himself as he never remembered a girl coming on to him so strongly. He knew it was wrong, but he also wanted a strong ally in Human Resources. He figured a one-time fuck before asking her to fudge some numbers on his retirement would help.

Janelle’s hands went to his chest as Justin felt her fingers grope his chest muscles. He looked at her hands and then at her eyes as she seemed impressed at his physical form. “Oh ... my ... you have some muscles there.”

Justin leaned in and kissed her ear whispering, “The real muscle is lower if you want to feel it.”

Janelle gave a blushing smile before lowering her hand to his groin. Justin smiled as she got a good feel of his manhood and saw her face light up wide. “Ohhhh ... my Lord ... it’s really big.”

Justin could feel that she was his now, and just knew she would do anything for him. So he leaned in and nibbled at her ears and felt the chills of her body. “Can you handle it?”

Janelle moved back quickly adjusting her skirt as she was clearly pushed over the edge. “Can you meet me tonight at the Old Court Lodge? Say around six.”

Justin nodded and knew it was the motel on the outskirts of town. The only thing in his mind was that he promised Julie that he would devote himself to her tonight. Not knowing what time she would be home, he knew that Julie was more important to him then Janelle.

“I will text you if I can’t make it,” Justin replied as he noticed someone was coming and left not wanting to push the issue further, but knowing he could.

Once back in his cubicle of privacy, he texted Julie to see what time she would be back. In his mind he compared Julie to Janelle, and knew it was not a contest as Julie had a better body, breasts, ass, and prettier face. Knowing that she was so devoted and overly sexual with him, he contemplated canceling with Janelle.

Julie replied back quickly and Justin read that she would be back around eight tonight. She also texted that she did not have a morning class or work the next day and was really excited about tonight. Justin eased her mind saying that she needed to drink a lot of water for tonight and lay down towels. Julie sent a smiley face and a picture of her perfectly shaved pussy saying it was ready.

Justin decided that if he was going to do the thing with Janelle it had to be today, and before eight. He knew there was no way he could be with her and then be back with Julie for tonight. Justin knew Lena could help him out with both girls, but needed to get home and then back.

With a quick text to Janelle, he asked if she could move it up to four right after work since he could not wait to have her. He figured that would give him enough time to be with Julie tonight.

When Janelle answered back that she could, Justin punched out early and sped home to get Le-na’s help. The entire way back he thought about how he could fuck Janelle and get her to change his dates on retirement, and then have her as maybe an ally or a side piece. Although the side piece was nice to imagine, he felt she was more of a means to an end. Both Deirdre and Julie offered more in the forms of sex, and abilities than she did.

Justin rushed into his house to see Lena bending wire hangers. It was in the shape of a square with each of the corners having another wire piece standing out. “What are you making?”

“Ohh, Master you’re home so soon. I am almost done with the trap.”

“Look I have a plan, but we need to act quick. I have a woman at work that wants to be with me, and I need her to change some forms about me after. So can you do that thing again we did at the bookstore in which this girl will do as we want?”

Lena quickly stood up and smiled wide showing her devious grin of lust. “Master, I would love to see you pound your cock into this girl and make her a slave.”

“You can’t be there though. She will not go through with it if you are there, and I need her to change paperwork about me so I can retire early. Trust me, it will help us.”

“But Master, I need to be there to touch her for it to work.”

“Shit ... there is nothing you can do? I promised Julie tonight I would be with her and that it would be special.”

“Master, please forgive me but I can’t create potions, or make charms to help you. Julie or Dee can do that though. I can walk them through it though.”

Justin knew that he was going to have to fuck Janelle more than once for his plan to work. He thought that if he was good tonight then she would want more, and that Julie or Deirdre could mix something up.

“Okay, Julie is coming by about eight. Can you make it so that this woman wants another go around with me?”

“I can’t alter her unless I touch her though Master. All I can do it make your strength come back for Julie. I mean she did like me making your cum taste good.”

“Shit ... make sure that if Julie comes here and I am not here, that she does not worry then. Have her help you make a potion for tomorrow to do what I need it to do.”

“I can start now Master. I am going to need hair from her if you want something strong though, the more hair the better too. Can you take pictures of yourself banging her?

“Not this time, just make sure Julie does not worry.”

Justin was out the door and heading to the motel, hoping that he would not be late. He let his mind drift to Julie and how he needed to comfort her so she would not worry so much about upsetting him.

He also wanted to get his mind right for Janelle and did not want things to escalate in her want-ing him as a lifelong partner. She was quite attractive, but she still was not a person he saw himself with for a long period of time. Although he did not hear others talk about her, the sense that she was some sort of office slut came right to him.

Pulling up to the motel, he texted her that he was there waiting, and a quick response came back with a room number. Justin swallowed hard knowing that he was on his own and needed to please her enough for her to want more.

Justin walked up to the door and gave a quick knock.

Janelle answered the door, and Justin’s eyes instantly fixated on her almost naked body as her matching black bra and panties were the only thing holding back her naked form.

Although Janelle did not have the tight perfect body of either Julie, or Lena, she did look very attractive. Her large breasts were held high and firm like they were paid for, and her panties clung to her hips that also looked like more than a few children came out of. Although Justin knew he had better at home, she was still stunning as she was not magically enhanced but a nor-mal woman.

“Oh, my ... you look really hot,” he stuttered out as he felt his advanced hormones kick in, knowing that his manhood would soon be exploring her womanly depths.

“Come in ... I can’t wait to see what you brought me,” Janelle smilingly joked, motioning with her hand for Justin to enter.

Justin walked in to see a bare bones motel room that looked old and dilapidated. The only thing it offered was a cheap price by the hour and the secrecy of its location. When he did turn to see her, she closed and locked the door only to approach him wanting him to take her.

Justin obliged her and embraced her with the best kiss he could muster as he still had no real feelings for her though. His hands were on her soft body feeling her and forcing her arousal to bust through with moans. Janelle in turn was stripping Justin of his clothes and once his shirt was off she moaned again to see his ripped muscles that were altered with magic.

“Ohh ... you are really handsome,” she replied, smiling as he knew that his body was far better than anyone she probably ever had before.

Justin threw his shirt to the ground and moved in once again to embrace her with his lips. He could feel her passion even before his hand dipped down to cup her wet sex.

Janelle sat on the bed and reached for Justin’s pants. He moved her hair back and watched her face show utter shock as she pulled his erection from its confines. Not even making a comment, she engulfed the tip in a loving slurp like it was hers to have as a toy.

The sensation of having her lips on his tool instantly relaxed him from all the worries that plagued him. She slurped loud going back and forth letting him feel her lips and tongue as they hit his sensitive tip while licking the underside of his shaft too. She still stroked him, but her wet and sloppy spit was drooling out of her mouth as he though she liked having his large cock in mouth.

As Janelle continued to orally pleasure his manhood, the pleasuring sensation built up to a point he needed to switch to something else. Although she was not as pretty as Julie, she could still rival her with her own oral ability.

He pushed her away and moved her body on the bed. She looked at him with an eager smile as she spread her legs knowing what was going to come next. Justin knelt down and saw her com-pletely shaved twat slightly parted. There was a gleam of wetness on her cunt lips and he knew that she was extremely turned on.

Justin was now between her legs as his finger parted her wet slit so his tongue could dive in, lapping away at her love folds and listening to her moan again and again. The sensation of her quivering body was now against his mouth and head as she closed her legs around him in a shuddering blast of pleasure.

Justin moved back away from her ready sex and Janelle was quick to reach for a condom. He could not remember the last time he used one, and he figured that he might need one with her as he already knew both Julie and Deirdre were with child.

Janelle rolled on the protection smiling. Before she could say anything, Justin moved her back on the bed and embraced her lips once again. While kissing her with all the passion he could muster, he used his free hand to guide himself right into her honey hole. With one fluid movement, he buried his love deep inside of her to her whimpering delight.

Not going forceful, but not going easy either, Justin claimed victory of her sex hole. She was gripping his arms and shoulders, feeling his large muscles as he homed in on her pleasure spot and then pounding out a quick orgasm for her. The dull sensation provided by the condom al-lowed him to continue his hard thrusts without going to the edge of finishing early.

Janelle was in total bliss as her moans stopped any demands that she might want from Justin. Justin pulled away only to motion for her to bend over. Janelle offered no words in response and quickly presented her ass so it could be taken by him.

Justin pulled her closer to him and slipped inside her love folds once again. Janelle looked back at him once as he was fully embedded inside of her. Her moans could not form words and she cried out in short, loving grunts with each push he gave her.

Not stopping his motions, Justin rammed his cock deep in her, slamming away at her snug cunt like it was fuck toy he bought from a store. He could feel the clenching of her twat rapidly as he knew she was orgasming like a mad woman in heat. To his surprise she was not a wordy person and just gave short moans, low sounding moans, each time her body convulsed from pleasure.

The sound of his body crashing into hers now filled the room with slapping noises of sex. He grabbed onto her wide hips and plowed through her orgasms until he finally reached a point he knew he could finish. The ability to control his sexual prowess was strong enough for him to hold off if he chose to, but he wanted this over to get back to Julie.

Justin grunted himself and Janelle looked back in disbelief as he felt her twat give way and sputter out another hard cunt muscle squeeze of his rod. Her vaginal strength was no match for him as he pummeled his way through her pussy like it was meant to take it. He grunted loud filling the condom for all its worth.

Justin finally pulled out and Janelle flopped down on the bed breathing heavy and seemingly at a loss for words. There was no doubt in his mind that he pleased her sexual appetite, but knew she needed to want more.

He pulled the condom off to see that his load was almost overflowing and it would have done a number on her reproductive system if he was given the chance to explode inside of her. Once discarded, he was on the bed next to her kissing her once again.

Janelle wrapped her arms around him moaning softly as her neck was kissed. “Where have you been my whole life ... oh God, I never came like that before.”

“I should say the same about you. I can’t believe that I would be with a woman as gorgeous as you,” Justin answered back trying to appease her in every way possible.

“Me ... have you looked in the mirror?” Janelle answered back, looking at Justin as if he was joking around about his own body.

Justin moved his hand through her hair trying to mess it up and maybe grab a few strands. All he could think about was leaving and getting what he needed from her so the spell could be cast. She purred loud as Justin’s hands seemed to caress her and break down any defenses she might have.

“Can I ask you a question?” Justin added as he could see her body writhing in a state of enjoy-ment.

“Anything.”

“Is this a onetime thing, or a start of more to come?” he proposed to her, still having his hand on her head as he was brushing her hair with his fingers.

“What do you want it to be?” she purred again as his fingers ran through her hair again.

Justin knew that he had to put the need to see her again, and that he needed her to want him. “I am sorry, but I am going to need to see you again and again ... I don’t think I will ever get enough of you.”

“You do ... I mean I guess we can do this regularly, but we need to keep quiet about it. Are you with anyone now?”

“I am single, and I can keep quiet if it gets me you in my life,” Justin replied as he leaned up and lifted her up so she was now between his legs with her back in front of him.

Justin did not wait for a reply as he began to massage and caress her shoulders and neck. He played close attention to her long hair making sure his fingers were constantly running through them. With a few strokes he was able to get a small amount of hair between his fingers in which he quickly moved to the night stand for later retrieval.

Janelle slumped her back giving up and letting Justin massage her as she seemed to fall willingly into his hands. “You are something else ... ohhhhh God, you know how to get me worked up.”

Justin leaned forward nibbling at her ear and whispering, “If I did not have someplace to be, I would make love to you again ... and I would last longer and have you passed out in my arms after.”

Janelle purred again as Justin felt her go weak and falling more to wanting him again. He gave her one good kiss on the neck before turning her head around to kiss her lips parting the mas-sage.

Justin was on his feet getting dressed as he saw her eyes fixated on him. He knew that she was staring hard at his package and abs while putting on his clothes. Justin smiled back and leaned in once again to kiss her.

Justin added more to making sure she wanted him again. “Tomorrow at work, I am going to be thinking about you all day.”

Janelle smiled back. “So are you going to meet me here tomorrow at this time?”

“Can I get back to you? I might have another place so we don’t have to pay by the hour.”

“Guess I will see you at the copier machine again at the same time,” she replied, pulling open her purse to grab a brush.

Justin watched as she brushed her hair that he just played with knowing that it was what he needed. She then quickly walked to the bathroom, and he let his body react knowing that her brush had more than enough strands to cast the spell. Once he began to pull a clump of hair out, he knew it was the jackpot. With a large pull of the hair, it was shoved in his pocket before she even came back.

She walked back from the bathroom just as he put the hair in his pocket. Justin smiled and then moved in to kiss her and so he could make his exit. Her hand went to his member and he could feel that she was into him and that he put on a good showing.

On the way back to his house he thought about how to handle both Lena and Julie. He thought that he could spend time with Julie and then have her and Lena help prepare a spell. Justin also thought that if Deirdre was around she could also help out. The fact of juggling the three girls in his life was complicated, but the feeling that they were not going to fight relaxed him. It was now a matter of having Julie stay with him permanently and offering the same to Deirdre if she wanted it.

Walking in the door, he felt the urge to prepare. There was only an hour to spend before Julie would be there, if she was not early. Lena came walking in right after Justin with a big smile on her face.

“Did you fuck her good Master? Did you get some hair?”

Justin grinned as he reached into his pocket. “I did get some hair, a lot of hair. Can you help Julie make a potion tonight?”

“Julie ... I already have Deirdre on her way to do the potion and cast the spell Master,” Lena an-swered with her devious smile.

Justin did not know if it was a good thing or bad thing knowing that Julie was coming over to-night was all about her. He also wondered how Lena was able to contact Deirdre and what else she had been up too.”

“You called her ... Why did you ... what else have you done?”

“Master, Julie is going to be with you and you said it was important. I figure we can get this done while you are fucking the shit out of Julie. Ohhh ... and Julie wanted me to do that thing again for you Master.”

Justin gave a crooked look of confusion as he quickly thought about what thing she was referring to. “What thing again?”

“You know with the large amount of cum. She said, she needed your cock to be raging hard and able to cum enough to fill her pussy up,” Lena answered with her devilish smile still plastered on her face.

Justin’s look went from confused to flustered. “What is it with sex being gross with the two of you? I was just thinking of a nice normal night and now it’s some crazed cum party. I just need you to make sure I am hard tonight, and none of that cum thing from before.”

Lena’s face gave a frown of disappointment. “But Master, I was hoping you would fuck me af-ter. Please Master, you don’t fuck me that often ... if your balls are full you will have some for me after, like before.”

Justin could see her innocent face plead for him, but also knew that she held a devious side. The feeling that she was his held back his fear of her and changed it to compassion instead.

“Okay fine. But what about Deirdre? If she is going to come by tonight, she is going to want to fuck too.”

Lena’s face picked up and she jumped into Justin’s arms. “Thank you Master. I love you so much. I will wait for you to finish with Julie and then you can pound my ass as hard as you want.”

“Okay ... but what about Deirdre? She is going to want to fuck too,” Justin answered as he saw her wings pushing out of her shirt begging for freedom.

“Well, Master, you can fuck her too, but I want to go first. Please ... I have been good too.”

“Let’s do this. After work tomorrow, I will spend as much time as you want with you as you want. Figure we can go out to eat and then do whatever you want after. I know you are going to be weak after Friday so I will devote the day to you.”

Lena pulled away smiling like she got her way. “I love you so much Master, I will plan out eve-rything.”

Lena’s face then went to a suspicious frown. “Master, about the blood for Friday. I only used a pint of blood to help both you and Julie. Are you sure she needs two pints? That is enough for an entire year, and you said she wants a pint a month after this.”

Justin felt something was off with Kate’s request. He could also see the look of worry in Lena’s face as he felt she would be almost too weak to recover, but still would go through with his or-der.

“Let me think about how to handle Kate for now. Let’s draw the blood Thursday and I will take off Friday to make the deal with Kate.”

Lena dropped to her knees right in from of Justin. He looked down at her shocked, wondering what she was doing. She gave her famous devious smile back at him. “Just going to help you for tonight Master. Figure Julie and Deirdre deserve you to be hard as possible.”

Justin watched as Lena unzipped his pants and reached in to fish out his soft cock. Thinking she was just going to touch it, he was once again taken back as she quickly engulfed his manhood. Thinking she was going to give him life with her power, she instead was wrapping her lips around his shaft instantly making him feel the wonder of her oral ability.

“Ohhhh Goddd,” Justin cried out as he felt his male member grow to full strength quickly in her mouth.

Lena then grabbed his ball sac and massaged it as he felt the swelling for them to burst quickly. It did not help as Lena was still moving back and forth on his shaft, swirling her tongue around his tip skillfully as his cock. It was almost weird as her mouth seemed to barely fit his male or-gan inside, but she could still maneuver her tongue around his shaft.

Lena’s mouth popped his member free. “You’re hard now Master.”

“Oh ... shit that was good,” Justin blurted out as Lena was still on her knees and it was now a debate in his head if he should just let her finish.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.