Old Church - Cover

Old Church

Copyright© 2017 by Vektor

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Justin tries to start a new life and ends up having a neighbor who holds a deep secret.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Horror   Science Fiction   Cousins   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Justin was on his way home, and knew Julie was already thinking they were in a full-time relationship. Since it was a long drive, Justin pondered the ups and downs of being in a serious relationship with Julie.

The only problems he could think of, was her college commitment. He then realized that if she could handle it, there was no reason why he should not commit to having her in his life. Justin even laughed out loud, knowing that she was really cute before her spell adjustments, and now Julie was drop dead gorgeous. Justin knew he had no chance getting a girl like her even in his youthful prime before her alterations.

Getting back to Lena, he noticed she was in the bathtub sleeping. It was filled with water, and she was snoring loud. He kissed her on the head as her demonic snores made him chuckle a little bit. He could not help but think it was funny how a small, harmless looking girl could make such a sound while sleeping.

Justin put the food away, and came back to Lena as she opened her eyes. “Master, you’re home. I am feeling better, and should be well enough soon.”

“Do you need me to carry you back to bed?”

Lena answered as she tried to keep her eyes open, “I need to stay in here for the night, but did you bring back food?”

“I did, just go to sleep and you can have all the food you want in the morning.”

Lena smiled and closed her eyes. Justin watched her sleep and noticed that her skin was not just shriveled up but peeling off of her. Thinking something was wrong, he picked up the book he got from Melinda to look up what it could be.

After what felt like an hour, Justin read up on molting. Justin continued to read on how some Succubae will molt and shed their skin if they are sick or weak. The amount of information was so overwhelming and the day’s events only added to the need to sleep. Kissing Lena again on the forehead, Justin headed for his bed and the sleep he needed.

Justin woke up from a bright light being. It was not the sun, but his bedroom light. Julie was there smiling at him as she got undressed. “Go back to sleep.”

Her red dress fell to the floor, and her lace underwear soon followed. Although Justin still had the weak vision of someone who woke up, the sight of Julie undressing instantly cured this.

Before Justin could say anything the show was over and she jumped in bed naked next to him. Her kisses were followed by her hand grabbing at his semi hard member. “I love you baby, and thank you so much for coming to see me.”

Justin kissed her passionately on the lips as Julie cuddled up next to him. Although he could have asked for more, he also knew that he needed sleep for the next day.

Waking up on a Sunday morning was normally an act of pain and suffering. The weekend’s last moment of peace before the drudgery of the work week began. Justin stretched his arms knowing that a normal futile day in the past was now a day to make sure his life stayed the way it was.

Kate was coming by, and the Pastor was going to use the old Church to look for Lena’s hidden hiding spot where George stuck her in for what could have been decades. To make the whole thing crazier was Justin knew he was instantly going to be found out if anyone saw him. The out of shape middle-aged man was no longer middle-aged, and no longer out of shape.

Justin jumped out of bed and noticed that Julie was not next to him, and when he went to the bathroom, Lena was not in the tub. Although Lena was not there, her skin was. This made it difficult as Justin found it both gross and weird while draining his bladder.

Justin walked into the kitchen, and saw Julie by the oven cooking, and Lena sitting at the table. Julie was wearing very tight black panties and a tight white top that barely covered her breasts. Lena was topless and eating slowly as her skin seemed almost white it was so pale.

Justin’s eyes went from staring at Julie’s ass, and breasts as they looked ready to pop out to Lena as her own pale breasts that were right on display. Julie turned slightly to Justin as with a big smile and commented to him, “Sit down and let me finish your breakfast.”

Before Justin could answer Lena spoke. Her voice sounding normal and not old as it did last night. “Master, you’re awake. Sit down and listen to Julie’s plan.”

Justin sat down and Julie instantly put a cup of coffee in front of him. She then flipped something over in the pan and prepared a plate. With her back towards both of them, she replied to Lena’s announcement, “So I hear that we have visitors coming. So my plan is just to not have you around at all. Go somewhere for the day, and let me handle them.”

Julie then brought the finished breakfast to the table and put it in front of Justin. Before he even grabbed the fork, Julie finished her idea. “You are going to go shopping today with Lena. I am going to answer the door and tell this Kate person to go fuck off. Then tell this Pastor to finish up and get out.”

“Wait, you’re going to say what? Are they even going to know who you are, and what you’re doing here?” Justin replied as he wondered if her plan was going to work, but also knew it was better than the plan he thought up.

“It will work trust me. If this Kate girl is into you like Lena says, she will be furious when I answer the door. Besides, I know exactly what to wear to show her that I am yours,” Julie answered as she took a sip of her own coffee that was on the table.

“I hope so,” Justin replied as he resigned to the fact Julie was going to make the plan happen. He turned his head toward Lena and asked,” “So where would you like to go shopping?”

Lena smiled and looked at Julie, and then at Justin. “Julie said the best stores are in the city, and she gave me a list.”

Justin gave a perplexed look at Julie, and then at Lena. “Who are we shopping for?”

Lena smiled with her normal devilish look. “All of us Master. Julie asked me to pick up a few things, and you need to look better, and I would like some clothes too.”

“I guess, but remember I don’t get the money until tomorrow, and then taxes are going to take out a big part of that.”

Julie smiled and then got up from the table. Justin was about to ask why she gave that smile, but when he saw the back of her thin panties riding up her ass crack he swallowed hard. Lena then giggled as Justin looked at her. “Master, you like her new ass don’t you? It’s ok, I talked her into it. All she wanted was a new set of tits.”

“I think he has a thing for asses Lena.” Julie turned around with a loving smile and made a point to move her ass more as she made her way to the kitchen.

Justin finished eating as he listened to Julie sing and clean the kitchen. She was now making a point to keep her panty clad ass pointed in Justin’s direction. Every so often when he did look up he could see her swivel her hips or do some other dance move that could arouse any man. Normally this would not have a major effect on him, but as Lena pointed out, Julie’s ass was something else and she was dancing around with barely any clothes.

Justin finally got up and walked behind Julie. She turned her head but still kept her ass pointed towards him. “You wanna fuck me real quick?”

“I am already going to be late.” Justin sighed as he felt Julie’s hand reach to grab his erection.

Julie’s grasp on his cock grew tighter as she gave a stern but playful look before lifting herself up so she could put her lips on his. Standing on her tippy toes before Justin moved down so he could feel her tongue mesh with his.

Julie pulled away just as Justin felt his massive erection being stroked through his boxers. “Then you best get going.” Julie’s face lit up knowing that she was being a tease.

Although normally this would be the perfect day for it, Justin knew time was short and a quickie would have to wait. Justin could feel that Julie was teasing him, and getting off knowing that he got hard from just her. The smile and tone of her voice just added to the desire he was holding back for her now.

Justin dressed quickly and then helped Lena do the same. He was quick, but it took time for him to get clothes for her that she needed to be covered up. A hat for her head to cover her forehead, and something bulky that could hold in her wings without being noticeable.

It was an hour later and Justin was in the car driving to the city. Lena leaned her seat back and passed out. She did not even ask to change the station once a slow song came on the radio. Justin knew that she needed all the rest she could get.

Once the city was near, Lena was quick to wake up. Her eyes lit up like a child as the skyscrapers came into view. Knowing she had only seen them on TV, Justin was quick to run down a set of rules that she was forbidden to break. Justin smiled as he remembered some of what he read about keeping a Succubus under control. One of the main tips was the wording of rules, and how they try to use it to their advantage.

Justin followed Lena to the first store and noticed Julie had set him up. He was not walking into an inexpensive store, but the most expensive store. Lena was already inside and Justin knew it was going to be an expensive day.

After the first thousand dollars, Justin had to remind himself of who Lena was, and then how pretty both Lena and Julie were. The clothes Lena was pulling off the racks were not just for her, but for Julie as well, and he could see they were going to make both of them sexy. Although Justin kept this in the back of his mind, he knew that Lena’s clothes would have to be altered because of her wings. When it came down to the matter of paying for all of it, he knew it was going to be an expensive day.

Driving home after spending all day in the city and over ten thousand dollars would have crushed him in the past. Justin smiled knowing that the state was going to pony up on his lotto winnings. Even after taxes he was going to walk away with a lifetime of earnings.

As Justin looked over at Lena eating the pretzel he bought right before they left, he knew that no matter what, she could help him get more money. To add to the enjoyment of the day was knowing that Julie and Lena were going to be ecstatic over their new clothes and most likely were going to give him a fashion show he would never forget.

Justin pulled in right as the sun was about to set. Julie called him a few times on the way and told him the gist of how it went, and what she was cooking for dinner. Lena made sure to tell her that she got everything on her list, and to make extra food.

Right before he was home Justin turned to Lena as she began to wake up from the ride. “Did you really offer Julie a chance to remove the spell you put on her?”

Lena turned to Justin as if she thought she did something wrong and would quickly have to fix her mistake. “I did not really put a spell on her Master. I just made it possible for her to feel the ultimate pleasure from sex with you. Her feelings towards you are all hers.”

“But her feelings towards me come from the fact she loves sex so much with me.” Justin added as he gave Lena a look like she really did do something wrong.

Lena smiled knowing that Justin was stuck. “Too late now Master. You just being upset with her would devastate her. I think she is better off with us anyway. Besides, she was able to mix those potions perfectly on the first try.”

Justin looked at Lena and sighed. Shaking his head he replied to Lena’s comment, “She is a Pre-Med student. She spends most of her time in college dealing with mixing chemicals and stuff.”

Lena turned and gave a smile like she did something right. “See Master, I picked a perfect one for you. She is great at mixing potions, really pretty, and is totally in love with fucking you.”

“Thinks she likes fucking you too,” Justin added.

“Oh, that’s because she had a girlfriend before you. Don’t worry Master, she broke up with her before you. Although I did offer to get revenge for her, but she said not yet.”

Walking in the door, he saw Julie wearing one of his dress shirts. Most of her chest was exposed as the shirt was unbuttoned. Justin could clearly see her breasts sway and move as the slightest breeze or sudden movement would expose her breasts to everyone. It did not stop there; as Justin looked down to see her wearing white panties that looked so tight on her that the outline of her sex was visible to anyone within twenty feet.

Once inside with the bounty of boxes and bags, Julie wrapped her arms around Justin and began to slip her tongue towards his. Justin did not really have to try to lift her up as she seemed to jump into his arms and wrap her legs around him.

When the kiss finally broke, Julie stared into his eyes. “Everything is fixed. That Kate bitch will not be back, and the Pastor did not even come by. He and a bunch of his friends spent like all day in the church too.”

Justin put Julie down and sat at the table. Julie put plates of food in front of Justin, as Lena was already eating from hers. “I am off tomorrow and will deposit the winnings too. Figure we lay low for awhile and if he is still around, we can look to move.”

Julie was bringing more food and drinks to the table as she replied, “I don’t think he found what he was looking for though.”

Justin dropped his fork and looked up quickly. “How do you know? Did he say anything?”

“If he found what he was looking for, he would not have spent all day looking for it. I figure we buy the property to make sure nobody can come snooping again.”

Lena lifted her head up from eating and spoke. “Master, George told me that the church does not have the resources it once did. The pastor might be gone for good.”

“I hope so. Just to be sure, we are going to play it safe for a few weeks.”

As Justin finished his meal, Julie and Lena were digging into the clothes that were bought, and Justin sat back and watched the excitement. Both Lena and Julie did not need privacy and were changing right in front of him as the erotic show sent blood flowing right to his male member.

Julie began talking to Lena in Chinese, and Lena laughed and spoke back to Julie in Chinese. Justin could not help but be more amazed at how Lena could understand it seeing as she was with George and he was American. Then it dawned on him that they were speaking it because they did not want him to know what was being said.

“What are you talking about?” Justin asked.

Julie quickly looked at Lena and said something fast in Chinese to her. Lena laughed again and turned to Justin. “Julie is just shy about a few things Master.”

As Julie turned to see Justin, he could see she was on her hands and knees coming towards him. She looked up with a grin. “You had a long day, let me help you.”

Lena was following her lead and approaching him too. Justin looked at both of them. “Both of you? Here?”

Lena and Julie looked at each other and then back at Justin. Julie was the first to answer him. “Yes.”

Julie got to him first and was unzipping his jeans. As Lena got to him she pulled up his shirt to reveal his chiseled chest. Knowing he was going to be satisfied by both Lena and Julie instantly gave his manhood enough blood to press against his jeans.

Julie had his jeans down halfway before pulling down his underwear to have his erection spring free. “Oh, he is already ready for me.”

Lena smiles as her lustful look sent chills through his body. She then proceeded to kiss his chest as he felt Julie’s mouth engulf his throbbing tip. The bombardment of sensations was too much and Justin moaned.

Julie was stroking softly as her mouth was eagerly trying again to get more than halfway down on his shaft again. The feeling of her tight lips on his prick was causing it to pulse and throb in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his cockhead fast as she came up, as her hands stroked from the base in unison.

Lena kissed her way down to his legs before stopping to cup his heavy balls. Justin looked down as Lena then reached behind Julie and pulled down her panties. Just as Julie’s panties were down she maneuvered her feet so she was able to slide them off without missing a stroke on his manhood.

Lena then moved Julie aside and kissed the sensitive tip Julie was giving so much attention to. Julie stood up to reveal her naked form to Justin. Just as he was admiring her stunning looks, he felt Lena’s mouth quickly engulf his shaft. Justin could not keep his mouth closed as the overwhelming pleasure was so much.

Julie did something that surprised him though. She did it too quick for him to ask what she was doing, but when she put her feet on the couch to stand over Justin, he knew that she was about to put her wet Asian pussy right on his face. Justin obliged her with a smile and a nod as she moved her love slit closer to him.

Lena pulled her mouth away and began stroking Justin’s now very slick cock. Justin could not see Lena as Julie’s shaved sex was now hovering a few inches above his mouth, but he did hear her speaking Chinese to Julie. Not caring what she said, Justin prepared to give oral sex to Julie.

The taste was better than Justin could ever remember. It was extremely wet, wetter than any other pussy he could recall. The best was it did not take but a few flicks of the tongue to get a response from Julie. He began slowly circling her clit before sliding his tongue the length of her pussy lips.

Julie’s wetness grew stronger to the point of almost dripping into his mouth, as her moans grew stronger with each swipe of the tongue too. Justin did not know if she was faking it or really having such a powerful orgasm. It was so fast as she now sounded like a porn star in heat. Her powerful orgasm did not stop with just her body trembling and her loud almost screaming moans. Justin could feel his mouth filling with her girl juice as it squirted in his mouth and all over his chin.

Julie instantly climbed down and began to visible shake on the couch as her body curled up in the fetal position. Justin could see the fright in her eyes as she looked so scared at what just happened. When Julie did look at Justin, she was in tears.

“Please ... please don’t be mad. Please forgive me,” Julie cried out with large tear drops forming in her eyes.

Lena stopped sucking on Justin’s erection as she looked at Julie and said something in Chinese.

Justin glanced at Julie, and then at Lena. “What just happened?”

Lena then remarked to Justin as his confused face was looking at both Lena and Julie. “She thinks you’re mad at her for squirting on your face. I told her to do it Master. Please don’t be mad at her.”

Lena stood up and wobbled to the point of almost falling down. Justin was quick to catch her as Julie gasped for breath. “Oh my God, are you ok!” Justin called out as she fell into his arms.

“Just tired is all Master,” Lena replied as she sounded winded.

Justin was quick to carry her to bed and put the blanket on her. Although she looked better from yesterday, he knew she still needed more rest. The day’s long walk and shopping must have put too much on her though.

When Justin retuned from the bedroom he noticed Julie almost dressed. She was wearing the white top, and panties from this morning. “Are you leaving?”

Julie still had swollen eyes from crying and was looking down at the floor like she was ashamed to look Justin in the face. “Yeah. I figured you would want me to leave. I really did not mean to upset you. Please forgive me.”

Justin laughed as he embraced Julie in a comforting hug, kissing her on her lips to console her. “Stop crying. I am not mad, and I am perfectly ok with you doing your thing.”

Although Justin was never into girls that squirted, he did not shy away from it either. He did remember a few pornos where the girl squirted, but never as much as Julie did. He then realized that every time she was with him it was going to be overwhelming for her. Justin realized that having her think he was the best lover in the world would have some drawbacks as Lena warned him. He just did not know this would be one of them.

“You are? I mean, I never did anything like that before you. I did not know I could before you. I thought you would never go down on me knowing that I am going to do that on you.”

Justin thought of all the problems with Julie, her squirting was not really a problem. He could not help but smile as she replied to her fears. “It’s all ok. I am ok with you squirting. Just stop worrying about it.”

Julie gave a shy look at Justin. “It was a lot though. I mean I really felt my whole body just release all of it at once ... and you were going down on me at the time.”

“Did you cum though? I don’t care what you did as long as it felt really good.” Julie smiled as she squeezed her arms tighter around Justin. “I loved it. The best I have ever had.”

After calming down Julie and putting Lena to bed, Justin sat back on the couch and relaxed the best he could. Justin dragged Julie to the couch as well not letting her think he was mad at her in any way. Julie was quick to cuddle next to him as they both watched a movie on TV.

Julie looked up at Justin after the movie they watched. “You did not cum. Let me suck you off.”

“You have an early class tomorrow and it is late. How about we skip it and you stay the night?”

Julie nodded quickly with a big smile. “I would love that, but you must cum. I cannot sleep tonight knowing that you did not cum.”

“It’s ok. To tell you the truth, I am really tired. I just want to sleep. Go clean up and meet me in bed.”

Julie gave a smile like all was forgiven and Justin just watched her perfect ass move as she walked to the bathroom. Even though both Lena and Julie were small, the bed he had needed to be upgraded.

Waking up was easy as Lena continued to snore in her sleep, and Julie was already up. Walking into the kitchen brought back memories of the day before. The only thing different was the food, and the fact Julie was wearing clothes. Although the way she looked in her tight yoga pants and bra could cure erectile dysfunction.

Julie was eager to get their morning kiss, and Justin soon realized she was groping him as their tongues were intertwined.

Julie was quick to force Justin to sit down so she could serve him the food she made. As he sat with a plate of eggs and bacon in front of him he looked up to see her smile. “I hope you did not do all of this because you think I am mad at you for last night.”

Julie gave a surprised face. “You do not like it? I can make you something different.”

Justin answered quickly with his animated hands trying to diffuse Julie from thinking he was mad. “It’s not that I don’t like it, but you don’t have to wait on me hand and foot. Please sit, you are not my servant.”

Julie quickly sat down. “Sorry, force of habit sometimes. My mom always said guys will stay with a girl who serves all of their needs,” Julie commented with a small smile and then a grimace to the secret she was divulging.

“If it will make you feel better, I really like being with you,” Justin admitted. He was about to say I love you but held back for fear that it was not true since they are together under Lena’s power

Julie smiled as Justin finished. “My parents are very traditional and sometimes I do things without thinking about it. My mother even gets mad at me for not thinking traditional too. Says Western medicine is a sham, and for fools. You know she tries to get me to change my major to accounting or banking.”

Julie got up from the table and began cleaning up. Justin was about to tell her to stop but watching her ass move in yoga pants had an effect on him.

“I have three classes today and then work. I should be back around eight ... if you don’t mind.”

Justin knew it was too much to have Julie worrying. He could not have the one person in his life that was human and in love with him be worried. As much as he knew the great sex was just a spell, the feelings she had to just be with him had to be somewhat real.

Justin got up and walked behind Julie. He reached to grab her from behind and she turned into him with a surprised and delighted look. Before she said anything, he kissed her neck and then her ear before whispering in it, “Sometimes I find it hard to imagine having someone so perfect in my life. I really do love you.”

Julie was almost limp as she moaned hard, before getting the strength to turn around in his arms and kiss him. Justin was taken back how strong Julie really was and how this girl could kiss. Her tongue hit his hard as she reached for his dick.

“If I didn’t have class I would stay and fuck you all day, please don’t think I wouldn’t. But tonight I want you to make love to me. I will do any kinky thing you want too.”

Justin knew she had class and was not about to force her to stay. He could see in her eyes that she was completely his. “Nothing kinky, just be mine tonight.”

Julie smiled as she stepped back. “I will be yours forever.”

Not making Julie late, Justin let her leave with another kiss and was off to get himself ready for the drive to the state office. Telling him that the county could not cash it and he would have to go to the state office to get his money, it was another two hour drive and hopefully there would not be traffic.

As Justin left he made sure Lena was at least awake and eating. She looked better, but he still knew she was weak and would be that way for a couple of days more. She was eager to start reading the books as well as watch porn she got from Julie. Justin just shook his head as Lena pulled out a stack of dvds that Julie got for her.

Lena looked at Justin and handed him a video. “For you Master, this one is Asians who squirt. Think Julie had you in mind for this one.”

Justin laughed and Lena made a point of putting it on as he got dressed. The more he tried not to watch, the more the whole act of squirting did not turn him off as he thought it would. He also knew that if he did not have such an active sex life, that he would consider getting off to this video now.

The drive was long and boring and Justin was nervous about the whole thing. He was going to have the money transferred into his bank account right away and was all set to handle the logistics of it all. The only thing that weighed on his mind was being found out by the Pastor.

Justin declined the big check and the pictures that went along with it. Although they even offered him more money to use him in a commercial, he was not about ready to let it be know he had money. The state did agree to have the money transferred into an account instead of having a printed check. Justin was happy everything went smoothly and within an hour he was walking back to his car with over three hundred thousand in his account.

Justin was about to open the door to his car when a familiar voice called out to him. “Mr. Thomas ... Mr. Thomas. It’s nice to see that your luck has changed.”

Justin turned around and saw Kate about five feet from him and walking towards him. “It just happened,” he stuttered out his quick reply.

Kate was wearing a simple blue business suit, and had the look of an accountant with her hair pulled back in a bun. Justin could see in her attitude that she was a woman on a mission and with something to get from him.

“It’s really nice to see that you look so good too. Oh, and that Asian Victoria Secret girl staying with you was a nice touch too,” Kate commented as she folded her arms and came even closer.

Trying to step back but hitting the door of his car, Justin replied. “What do you want?”

Kate gave a determined look as she unfolded her hands. “There is a bar not far from here, about two blocks north. Meet me there.”

Justin’s heart was racing. He knew the whole secret was up. He felt that Kate was going to tell the Pastor that something is up and that he was holding Lena. He also knew that he had enough money to get away and not be found. With all the scenarios running through his mind, he still wanted to hear what Kate had to say, and if she really knew anything.

Walking into the bar in the afternoon, he was met with a bartender who seemed busier with doing inventory that actually paying attention to who was entering the place. When Justin saw Kate in the back he sat down across from her.

“So what did you want from me?” Justin asked as he broke the silence.

“We could not find where George was hiding her, but knew he had her. I checked the records and George’s birth certificate had him at one hundred and twenty. I guess he did not think people were going to question that one.”

“Shit. I did not know how old he was.” Justin swallowed hard as he knew Kate was onto the whole scheme George had going.

“You can stop the act. I know you have George’s Succubus. You already tasted her blood by the looks of you,” Kate said as she looked Justin up and down noticing his arms.

“So you want me to hand her over?”

Kate looked over quick and Justin did the same as they noticed the bartender near them. Kate held out two fingers. “Two pints of the lager.” Then glanced back at Justin. “You could. It would save the Guild a bunch of trouble. But I feel that you are not the type of person to just give up.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.