Best Friends Finally Fuck

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2017 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Young Adult Sex Story: After 28 years of friendship, it took a weekend camping in our speedos for Stephen and I to finally reveal that we wanted each other and boy did we fuck each others brains out.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

My friend Stephan came and picked me up on a cool Friday night. We had planned on camping out at the beach that weekend. So I packed my Speedo, some towels and a change of clothes. I stand at 6’3”, normally dark brown almost black hair but I colored it green, down to my shoulders. I have hazel eyes, a trimmed beard and gauged ears. I’m pretty average in body build, not a Greek god but attractive. As for my junk, sad to say 2” when soft but 7” when hard. No complaints so far.

I’m sitting on the couch in some loose swim trunks and a muscle shirt when Stephan knocks on the door. I jump up to answer and there he is, smiling a wide grin. Stephan is a ladies man. He’s 5’7”, platinum blonde hair, has a mix of feminine and masculine mixed in his face and from what I have seen of him, completely hairless and a sexy ass. He and I had been best friends since we were 2, now we’re 30 and still the greatest of friends. However, I’m not sure how he’d feel if I told him I’ve wanted to make love to his sexy ass.

We load up his jeep and take off, making the 3 hour drive to the beach. Once we arrive, we seek out the secluded part, the area that lovers go or people who just don’t like anyone around. We hike down onto the sand and around the cliffs to the secret beach. To our delight, there is no one around. We pick a spot and I begin digging a pit for the fire as he begins to setup the tent. I look over a few times and one of those times I see his ass over the top of his speedos. I do my best to hide my erection.

I start the fire and we cook up our dinner, then we head off to sleep after we’ve had our fill. As I lay in my sleeping bag, I look over to see him sleeping and wonder if this is my moment but I decide against it. I roll back over and fall asleep. The next day, after breakfast, we get changed into our swimsuits. I vote to change outside as he changes in the tent. I just tie off the pull string of my black and red speedo when Stephan exits the tent in his sky blue speedo. It’s so small, it barely cups his package and hardly covers his ass. Now I’m fully erect and throbbing.

We run into the water swimming around and splashing about. We climb out for lunch before laying out on the towels to get some sun. Somewhere along the way, we both fall asleep. When we awaken, I’m big spooning Stephan and humping my bulge slowly but firmly against his ass. He rolls over and looks at me with a confused look and before anyone can say anything, he pulls me in for a kiss. The warmth of our tans mixed with our rising sex drive and the sunset blanket our bodies.

I move up from behind him to laying him back and resting between his legs. I part his lips with mine as we mash our hips together. I can feel my cock aching, throbbing harder, the tip of Stephan’s cock poking out the top of his speedo’s, pre leaking onto his lower abs. We smash our hips together harder, as if we were making love, as our kissing intensifies before we climax together. His seed spilling onto his stomach as I pump my load into my speedo.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.