Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

“Ok, while the old whore is cooking, I think we need to have some fun.” I said.

Bob said, “What are you thinking little cunt?”

“Well, the way I see it,” I explained, “is all us girls have been fucked in the ass by all you guys. But there are still two asses that haven’t had a cock in them. You guys said that in prison you fucked guy’s asses all the time because there were no cunts. So, I want my father and brother to know how it feels to have a cock up their asses.”

I looked at daddy and Ron. They both had a hated look but it was also showing fright. I could tell right then that daddy had never been fucked in the ass. And until these 3 guys showed up, Ron had never fucked anyone. And now his little sister is going to make him take it in his ass.

Joe said, “Wow little cunt, never thought of that. I never liked fucking those guy’s asses, but it was better than jerking off. So, I and the other two will watch. How you going to do it.”

Then Ron spoke up. “Sis, please don’t do this. I know I enjoyed fucking you Lilly and mom’s asses, but please don’t make me take one.”

“Now Ron, you have to know what it was like being fucked in the ass. I never thought an ass would be good for fucking, but I kind of enjoyed it once I took the first one. So now you will know how I felt.”

Lilly helped me out by saying, “Ron, it isn’t that bad once it happens. Kind of feels good. And besides, you have already sucked cock so getting fucked in the ass will be good for you. You will learn to love it.”

I laughed and said, “She is right. Now, I am going to let daddy get fucked first and then it will be your time. Daddy hands and knees. Ron lick his ass and get him wet.”

Daddy then said, “This is not going to happen. Men don’t fuck men or boys.”

“Did you forget who is in charge today daddy?” I questioned. “I am in charge and whatever I want will happen. Now get your ass down there so your son can fuck you.”

Joe said, “That’s right dad, your little cunt is in charge and she wants your ass fucked. So, get down there so your boy can lick you and fuck you. Do it now!”

Daddy got down on his hands and knees and Ron got behind him on his knees. He just looked at his father’s ass, but didn’t do anything.

Billy spoke up telling them what to do. “Dad, reach back and pull those cheeks apart. Then boy, lean in and get that tiny little hole wet. Once you fuck him, he is going to fuck you so let’s get moving.”

Daddy reached back and spread his ass apart as Ron leaned in and stuck his tongue out. He then started licking around daddy’s little hole. I giggled when daddy jumped some. Ron then put his tongue inside daddy’s ass and it looked like he was tongue fucking him. I loved it. I have now decided that Ron will be a slave to me and Lilly also. It will be lots of fun this year in school.

I watched for a while and then said, “OK big brother get up and shove your cock-up daddy’s ass and fuck him. Fuck his ass just like you did mine, Lilly’s and mom’s. Don’t stop till you cum!”

Ron stood up and daddy still had his ass cheeks apart. I smiled as Ron bent forward and put his cock up to daddy’s naked ass. He moved forward and had the head right at the little puckered hole.

He hesitated just for a moment and then shoved forward and I could see the head of his cock penetrate daddy’s asshole. No one said anything as Ron shoved his cock all the way in and then started fucking daddy. Daddy squealed like a little girl when Ron shoved his cock in deep. He squealed just like Lilly and I had squealed.

I giggled some when I heard daddy grunt and then saw him push back onto his son’s hard cock. I think daddy was liking this. I think Ron was liking it too because he had a big smile on his face. But, I wondered how he would feel when he is getting fucked. I’ll have to make them both do it again later.

He was pounding into daddy’s ass and I saw Billy with the camera, catching it all on video. I would have some things to keep on using my family, even after these guys left. I watched the others and they were all enjoying the show I made my family perform. All cocks were hard and Lilly had her hand in her cunt. Of course, my hand was in my cunt too and I was going to get have to get fucked again soon.

We all watched as Ron fucked daddy’s ass and then we saw him stiffen up and drive it home one last time. He was cumming in daddy’s ass. I had to decide how to get them both cleaned up before daddy fucked Ron’s ass.

Then I had a great idea. I know mom was cooking, but I think she could stop long enough to clean a nasty cock and dirty ass. I would go get her and make her come in for the clean-up.

I said, “Ron, daddy don’t go away once you are done. I need to get you both cleaned up. Ron, you can pull out of his ass, but stay right there behind him.”

Then I went to the kitchen and said, “Slutty whore, I need you in here for clean-up. I am sure you can leave the food for a moment, can’t you?”

She said, “Yes Mistress, I can stop for a moment. I just need to turn the stove off so nothing burns.”

“Good whore,” I said, “Turn it off and get your skanky ass in the living room. Daddy and Ron are kind of dirty and they need your tongue and mouth.”

I went back to the living room and the guys were right where I told them to stay. I liked giving orders, especially to mom and daddy. But it was fun with Ron too, since he was older. Lilly and I will have lots of fun with our family once the three convicts left.

Shortly after mom walked in. I loved seeing her naked and now she would be naked most of the time. I owned my mother and I was going to really use her. As she walked into the living room, she saw what had happened. Daddy’s ass was leaking cum and Ron’s cock was streaked with cum and shit.

She stopped to stare and then she laughed. I giggled, knowing she loved seeing her husband’s ass had been fucked. I guessed she had wanted it to happen, but could never have it done since she was submissive.

She said, “Now you know what it feels like. Having someone pound your ass like you always did to me. Now we are even.”

I laughed at that and said, “OK whore, clean your son’s cock and then suck his cum from your husband’s ass. Once they are both clean, you can go back to cooking. But hurry up because Ron is getting fucked next and you will have to do some more cleaning. Get busy cunt!”

Mom went to Ron and took his dirty cock in her mouth and then all the way down to his pubic hair. She was good at deep throating, that was for sure. She didn’t even gag on the shit that was on his cock. Maybe she has had to do that before.

She kept sucking him, getting all the cum and shit off his cock and then I told her to clean daddy’s ass. I want all of Ron’s cum in her belly.

She pulled off Ron’s cock and went to her husband and started licking around his ass and then she put her lips over the hole and I saw her sucking and swallowing. She was good at this. I just wondered when they had time to play. They spent most of the time with us or at work. Guess that didn’t really matter because I will be playing with them all the time now.

She kept sucking and licking daddy’s asshole and when I told her to stop and get back to the kitchen, she pulled back, but then leaned forward again and kissed his puckered little hole. Then she got up and went to the kitchen.

I said, “Ok daddy, get Ron’s tight ass lubed up so you can fuck him. Once that is done, there will be no more virgin holes in this house. And don’t take forever. The whore has almost got the food ready and I’m hungry.”

Daddy looked at me like he hated me at first, but then smiled and got behind Ron and started licking and tongue fucking his virgin ass. He was doing a good job too and I could see my brother was liking it. He will be so much fun later.

I saw that Ron was ready and said, “OK daddy get that cock up your son’s ass and fuck him.”

Ron tried to beg some more by pleading, “Please sis. I don’t want to get fucked back there. I promise to never fuck anyone’s ass again. I’ll be good for you. Please don’t make daddy fuck me.”

I laughed and said, “Daddy, stick your hard cock up his ass and fuck him good. You will both be doing more of it so just do it and get it over with. I’m getting hungry and want to play with my mommy slut some more.”

Daddy said, “OK, Louise, I’ll do it because these guys are here making us do it. But I will not tolerate this kind of shit in the future.”

I said, “Well daddy, you will do it a lot more. I am now the boss in this family. That is Lilly and I are in charge of all of you from now on. You all will fuck and suck any one I want. Now fuck your son’s ass.”

He just looked and me and said, “Yes Mistress.” Then he put his cock into Ron’s ass. Yep, you guessed it Ron squealed like a little girl, just like daddy did. I saw tears in his eyes as daddy went deep and started fucking him.

But it wasn’t long when I saw Ron pushing back onto daddy’s cock. I think he was getting into being ass fucked and I knew then that he would be fucking the boys at school too. Hell, I might set him up with a gang bang someday. Maybe have a party at home where all the kids get to fuck daddy, Ron and my slutty mother.

Daddy was pounding Ron’s ass hard and I watched as both were really getting into this man on man thing. I looked at Lilly and she was getting big eyed seeing her daddy and big brother having sex. But she must have liked it because her hand was in her cunt rubbing her little clit.

Of course, I was playing with my cunt too and was thinking of all the things my family would be doing for me from now on. I had lots of video of the things we did and now I have daddy and Ron fucking each other.

I watched as daddy fucked his son’s ass and he was going at it good. Then suddenly he stiffened up and drove into Ron’s ass one more time and stopped as he unloaded his cum into his ass. And just as daddy started cumming in his ass, Ron started cumming on the mattress. I laughed at that, knowing Ron was loving this kind of thing.

I watched them both cumming and when daddy stopped he pulled out. I said, “Don’t move daddy, cause my whore has to clean you and Ron up. And she gets lucky, because she has an extra load of cum to suck up.”

Daddy sat back as I watched the two cocks get soft and I yelled out to mother. “Hey whore, get your fucking ass in here and clean these boys up. And the food better be ready so we can eat.”

Mom came in and got in front of her husband. Then she took his dirty cock in her mouth and sucked him clean. I saw daddy was getting hard again, but I didn’t want him to cum yet. I watched as she sucked his cock and then licked his balls before I stopped her and told her to suck daddy’s cum from her son’s asshole.

She moved to Ron and put her mouth right on his ass as she did what I said. She sucked the cum from his ass and I knew she was getting some shit with it, but I loved that part. And it was all on video. Once I thought he was clean, I told her to suck up Ron’s cum from the mattress. And she did it, without any hesitation. I knew I was going to have lots of fun in school.

Once she had everything cleaned up, I asked if the food was ready and she told me it was. All she had to do is put it on the plates.

I said, “Very good whore. Make sure you have a plate for everyone but you. I have special plans for your meal.”

She went back to the kitchen and I said, “OK, if anyone wants to wash up do it now. Then we will eat and after that I want to play some more. My cunt needs some good fucking.”

The three convicts liked that idea. I think they were all horny too and wanted to fuck some young cunts. But we had to eat first and I wanted to show mom who was the real boss now.

We all got ready to eat and when we went into the kitchen, mom had 7 places ready at the table. She had fixed spaghetti and I knew she was going to get sloppy when she ate. I had plans for after the meal too.

We sat down and mom put the food on our plates and then waited to see what she was going to do now. I made everyone wait and said, “OK whore, say grace for us so we can eat.”

Mom bowed her head and spoke of giving thanks for the food for those that may partake in it. She didn’t think I was going to let her eat. But she was doing everything I said. I just hope once these guys leave, she will continue obeying me.

Once she prayed for our food, I said, “OK whore. Get the spaghetti pot from the stove. It is time to fix your meal.”

She got the pot in her hand and asked, “Should I get a plate Mistress?”

I said, “No slut, just put your portion on the floor and get down and eat like a dog. No fucking hands.”

She just looked at me with so much hate, I was afraid she might tell me no and then I would have to make her do it or stop the fun.

But, she took the spaghetti and placed it on the floor just as I said. Then she put the pot back and got on her hands and knees and bent down to eat her food. Everyone started laughing when she did it and I said, “Now come on. This isn’t funny. The whore needs to eat so we can fuck with her some more. So, let’s just eat our meal.”

The others started eating and I looked down at mom and said, “And when you have it all gone bitch, be sure to lick the floor clean. Don’t want no dirty house, do we?”

She looked up with spaghetti all over her face and said, “No Mistress, we don’t need a dirty house. I’ll be sure it is clean Mistress.”

We all went on eating and it was good. My belly was full and I was ready for some more fun. I looked back down at my mother and she was licking the floor clean, just like I told her too. I was so happy. I could hardly wait till we went back to school so I could use her in front of my classmates. But I still had things to do now and then once these guys left, I had to be sure it all continued like I wanted.

Everyone got up and I told mom to finish the floor and then join us, but not to wash her face. She finished licking the floor and when she walked into the living room, everyone laughed at her. She had spaghetti and sauce all over her face. I knew it embarrassed her, but I couldn’t tell how red she had turned under all the sauce.

I looked at her and said, “Damn you are one messy cunt when you eat, but I guess with practice you’ll get better.”

She gave me a dirty look and I knew she was going to say something. But I interrupted her and said, “Remember, I own you now. You even said so and I have it on tape. So, whatever I want from you, I get. Understand that whore?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.