Escaped - Cover

Escaped

Copyright© 2017 by bydasea

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Prisoners escape from prison and take over a family home. The family of 5 have to perform all sorts of sexual acts for and with the prisoners along with each other. One of the young girls finds out her mom is submissive and is thinking of dominating her once the escaped convicts leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Since I had been fucked all day, with all 3 holes being used, I was tired and fell asleep right away. Right away after Bob fucked me one last time. As I was drifting off, I thought about Bob and his nice cock. I wondered if I would be jealous when he fucked Lilly. Would I be able to watch him fuck her without getting mad? I am sure I could, and went to sleep.

I slept good, dreaming of fucking and sucking. I never knew how good it could be. I don’t know why parents insist that their kids refrain from having sex. It is wonderful. When I woke up, I found a hard cock in my hand. I guess I held Bob’s cock all night long. And I also felt his fingers in my cunt. But, I had to pee. Or I should say I had to piss. I was told that I had to use dirty words all the time now. Words like piss, shit, cunt, cock, tits, fuck, whore, slut and many, many more. I was getting a good education in the good English.

I laid there, not wanting to move or wakeup Bob. After all, he is a criminal and if he thought I was trying to escape, he might hurt me or kill me. I didn’t want any of that. So, I waited until I knew he was awake. But, I did stroke his nice big cock while he was sleeping.

While I was laying there, I heard Billy in the next bed. He was fucking my mom again and it sounded like she was really enjoying it. I thought about all the things I could make my mom do when we got away from these guys. Yes, my mom was going to be my slut and I would have her fucking everyone and sucking cocks. She would get to eat my cunt a lot. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that mom and dad were really into doing these things. I think she was his slut and I bet she had fucked a lot of guys before. I was going to find out for sure.

I listened as they fucked and then I felt Bob moving. He looked at me and then said, “One good fuck before we get up. You know you have to drink piss today, but I want to fuck that hot little cunt again first.”

I said, “No problem sir. How much piss are you going to make me drink.?”

He said, “We discussed it and since you were the whore yesterday, you will drink everyone’s piss today. All day you will be the piss whore.”

I said, “Wow, you guys are really kinky. Won’t that much piss hurt me?”

He said, “No darling it won’t hurt you at all. We did this to one of the new guys in jail. To get our protection, he had to drink piss all day from everyone. We set up about 10 guys who would piss in his mouth throughout the day. It was fun, but he made it through the day. He was grateful to do it because he needed help and we gave it to him.”

I said, “Well, ok. Do I get yours first? I like anything that comes out of your cock. I just wish you weren’t on the run. I would love to be with you forever.”

Bob laughed and said, “Honey, I would love to be with you too, but if I wasn’t a criminal, we would never meet. And besides, you are only 14 and that is illegal. You are jail bait honey. That means if I was caught fucking you, I would be in jail.”

We both laughed and then he said, “I’ve got to piss so get your lips around my cock and drink me. Then you can go to Billy and mom to get some more. Once they finish, we will go take care of everyone else, including Bruno.”

“You mean I have to drink dog piss too?” I questioned.

“Well, I did say everyone, didn’t I? We figure if he can fuck you and your mom, then you can drink his piss. And of course, you saw Lilly and your dad suck his cock, which you will do today. So, a little dog piss won’t hurt you.” Bob told me.

I didn’t say anything. I just crawled down the bed and took his cock in my mouth. I could taste myself on him and giggled, knowing that thing had been in my cunt and took my cherry. But I just had the head in and he started. He pissed right into my mouth and I swallowed it all. I didn’t like it any more than when I had it yesterday, but I loved Bob and would do anything for him.

He had a lot of piss and I took it all. I knew I was going to be drinking everyone’s piss this morning and maybe all day. But, I am just going to do anything I need to, to not get hurt.

Bob finished and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I licked the tip, just as he pulled away from me and then I licked my lips. He said, “OK slut, go over there and take Billy’s cock in your mouth. Drink all he gives you and then let your mom piss too. While you are down their next to mom’s cunt, suck the cum out of her. Billy dropped a couple loads in it last night.”

I got out of the bed and went to where mom and Billy were. Billy had his cock ready for me and I took it in my mouth. Just as I got the head in, he started pissing. He didn’t taste any better than Bob, but I took it all and swallowed it. In my mouth, down my throat and into my belly. I would be full of piss whenever I finished drinking everyone.

Billy pissed and then I had to go to mom. I got to her cunt and it looked really worn out. I think Billy fucked her half the night. I could see the cum running out of her hole and knew I had to suck it all out of her once she used me for a toilet.

I put my mouth to her cunt, and made sure I had my mouth open over her piss hole. Once in place, I signaled for her to start. And she did just that. Wow, she pissed a lot. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. I started to wonder if she would ever stop.

She did finally stop pissing in my mouth and then I licked her lips clean before I started sucking the cum out of her. Yes, I do believe she was fucked hard last night because she had a lot of his cum in her cunt. I saw Bob and Billy watching me eat my mother’s cunt and it turned me on. I wanted to get fucked some more now.

Once they thought I had cleaned her cunt out enough, they told me to stop. They didn’t let her cum from me eating her. Bob said, “That’s 3 down. Still got Joe, dad and Ron to drink. Then we will figure out how to get Bruno to piss in your mouth. I wish I had a camera so I could catch all the action. That would make a big seller. Little girl drinks dog piss.”

I wasn’t thinking when I said, “We have a camera you can use. I think it would be hot to watch me drinking Bruno’s piss.”

Mom said, “Damn it Louise. Don’t tell them everything. I don’t want you being a fucking porn star for the world.”

Billy said, “Oh, mom has some spirit now. Got any more secrets that you want or don’t want us to know?”

Mom said, “No and I don’t like you asking my girls either. We are doing everything you want. And you are fucking my little 14-year-old kids and making them have sex with their parents and brother. I think it is enough. You don’t need to know any more.”

Bob then said, “So, you are hiding some things from us. Guess we need to talk with Joe to see about finding what.”

Billy then said, “Let’s go get the camera mom and then we can have you all perform for the world to see. If we get away, we can sell your movies.”

Mom looked at me and said, “Now see what you are getting us into young lady. We will all be porn stars and will have to move away from here to escape the bad situation you are getting us in. I hope you are proud of yourself.”

Billy and mom left to get the camera. It was in the master bedroom in the closet. I had never looked in their closet before, so had no idea what else is in there. I hoped there might be something to prove my theory that mom is a slut.

But, when they came out to the living room where the others were, all they had was the camera. Billy said, “OK, let’s see if we can get a good movie of the little cunt drinking daddy’s piss and then her brothers. Last one will be Lilly so you better hold it bitch.”

They had untied everyone and I went to where daddy was sitting. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I know he didn’t want to do it and was trying to hold back. I held his cock in my mouth and waited, but there was nothing.

So, I said, “Look daddy, if you don’t piss in my mouth someone is going to be hurt. So, get it through your fucking head that you must do this for me. I want to drink your piss, just like I want to drink everyone else’s all day today and I even want to drink Bruno’s piss. So, do it.”

Then I took his cock back in my mouth and waited for him to let it go. This time he did and I had my mouth full of piss again. I swallowed all he gave me and when he finished, I kissed the end of his cock and said, “Thank you.”

Then I turned and had Ron’s cock looking at me. He was wanting to piss and I was ready. I wasn’t really liking the taste of piss, but I was getting used to it. I think it taste better than the beer they gave me yesterday.

I took Ron’s cock in my mouth and he started pissing right away. I hardly had time to close my mouth. But I did and swallowed all he could give me. I kept swallowing it down and wondered how many quarts or gallons of piss I had in my belly now. I was also needing to pee and wondered how I was going to do that.

Once Ron finished, I was told to lay on the floor and Lilly was to squat over me. With mom, I just got her while she was on her back. Now I would feel more like a toilet with her squatting over my head.

Bob said, “OK you 2 little cunts. Lilly, you will piss in her mouth and then Louise, you are going to lick her little virgin cunt and get it wet. You will be the last to taste her cunt while it is still a virgin. Get busy cunts.”

I laid on my back and it didn’t take Lilly long to squat over my open mouth. I was ready to drink my sister’s piss and I think she was ready to give it to me. Once she was over my face, I held her hips and brought her closer so I had her cunt on my mouth. I licked her some and found her pee hole. I stuck my tongue inside it. Then I clamped my lips closed and tapped her to let her know I was ready.

As soon as I tapped her, she started pissing in my mouth and I started swallowing. She tasted the best of any of them. I don’t think it was because she was a virgin, but it might be.

She pissed for a long time since she had to hold it while everyone else used me as a toilet. So, she gave me lots of hot golden nectar to swallow. My belly was getting full and I had to piss more now. I was going to ask how I should piss since I can’t get my mouth to my cunt.

Once she finished pissing and I got the last little dribbles from her cunt, I started licking her cunt. She tasted so good and I knew once I had her nice and wet, Billy was going to bust her cherry and she would be like me. A Non-virgin.

I kept licking until Lilly was told to get up and lay on the mattress. It was time to get fucked. She got off me and quickly got on her back on the mattress. I still had to piss, but I wouldn’t miss her cherry popping for anything. I would hold it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.