Katie's Problem - Cover

Katie's Problem

by Pappy O

Copyright© 2017 by Pappy O

Incest Sex Story: Pap's continuing problems with his teen live-in granddaughters

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sister   Grand Parent   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

I intended “We Have a Problem” to be a faptastic one-off flash-fic, but your kinds emails made me reconsider and I quickly came up with a sequel that I think’s even better.

So this is Part 2 - make sure to read the first one first!

I have other stories to add to this universe occurring at different points in time.


I propped myself up on an elbow and gazed over at my Pap, who was still panting and staring at the ceiling. “I don’t know why Grandma picks on you so much – that was great!

“I just don’t thinks she likes sex anymore, but doesn’t want anything to be her fault.”

“How long since the last time you two did it? Before I was born?”

“Pretty much.”

I sighed and plopped onto my back again. I absent-mindedly slipped a finger into my slit, rolling what was left of his junk between my fingers. “I was really surprised by how good it felt when you licked my pussy. I’m gonna have to talk Katie into doing that.”

He immediately pushed himself up. “What – you two some kind of lezzies or something?”

“Hell no! She’s not a girl – she’s just my sister. But we’ve lived in the same room all our lives, so we do stuff. Kiss n’shit, like fingering each other, but we never licked down there.”

“And you haven’t been with a boy yet?”

“Well, I’ve kissed some but as soon as you do they try to grab your boobs” I explained. “Boys are gross. Little pimple-faced perverts.”

“Oh, and you’re not a pervert?” he asked.

“Probably am. A girl gets horny, you know – but I’m not jumping every boy I see.”

“What was that about seeing your brother naked?”

I sighed and shook my head. “He whipped it out a few times to try to impress me and Katie. He thinks he’s God’s gift but he’s such a dork. She sucked on it once when were little.”

“What the? Do I want to know?”

“I was eight when I came in here and caught you watching that video, where the girl was sucking on some big dick.

“Sorry about that.”

“Well, whatever. I told Katie and Tony and they thought it was hilarious and we all looked it up ourselves on the Internet. We had no idea all that stuff was out there, and then Tony gets out his pencil dick and asks if we wanted it.”

“Oh my God.”

“Yeah, so she had it in her mouth, and I think he sort of came but nothing came out.”

“But what does that have to do with...”

“So ever since then I’ve been looking at pictures and videos. I was getting horny as Hell but only had myself or Katie to take care of it. I wasn’t going near Tony or any of the guys at school.”

“But you trusted me?”

“We’ve always been close. I knew you were in the same situation as me, but that you wouldn’t use me or hurt me. I just had to convince you.”

“I appreciate that, but man, I could go to jail!”

“I will never tell anyone.”


“No! No!” my sister Katie squealed and squirmed as I sat astride her belly, furiously tickling both sides of her torso which was pinned under my weight.

“Do it, I said!”

“Why would I want stick my tongue in your stinking pooty?”

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips, like one a boy would give her someday. “Because you love me. It is so fantastic – if you do it for me, I might even do it for you!”

“What are you girls doing in there?” came echoing down the hallway and through our closed door.

“Nothing Mom, just goofing around” I yelled back.

“I don’t care if you don’t have school anymore, it’s almost midnight. Time to settle down.”

“Yes, Mom!” we said in unison.

“Wait a minute” Katie whispered to me as I continued to sit on her, my hands squeezing her boobs, “How do you know it’s so fantastic?”

I didn’t say a word but broke into the widest grin.

She slapped at my shoulders. “You slut! Who where you with?”

Still grinning, I shook my head. “Can’t say. I promised.”

“Oh yeah, like he won’t be telling everyone.”

“I’m not worried.”

“So, what all ... oh my God, you didn’t!”

“Better than I ever thought.”

“C’mon, really, who was it? Kyle? Ashton?”

“Like I’d give them the satisfaction. I ain’t playing with any little kids.”

Katie got a panicked look. “You ... with someone’s Dad? Someone we know?”

“You could say that.”

“You are such a skank!”

“Sis, you’re going to be sixteen. When are you gonna get some action?”

She shook her head. “I gotta get through school - don’t need the drama.” Looking up into my eyes, she asked softly, “Don’t we keep each other satisfied?”

“Wait ‘til you feel yourself getting filled up with cum.”

She slapped the bed. “You didn’t use a condom? I don’t want to even know you if you get freaking pregnant.”

“I’ll convince Mom to get me on the pill. Cramps or something.” I slid down beside her, draping my arm over her belly. As I gently took a nipple into my mouth, I slipped my middle finger into her virgin passageway.

One of her hands played with my hair as the other went between my legs. She whispered, “I’m still not eating your pussy.”

I rolled back over top of her and flicked my tongue into her belly button. “Bitch.” I inched my way further south while she squeezed her knees against my ears.


Pap was already in the kitchen when I went down the next morning. “Good morning” I said. “Can you make me some of those?”

Standing at the stove, he tended to his eggs without turning. “Morning. I guess so.”

“Hey, you can look at me – I’m dressed!”

He looked back over his shoulder and scowled. “Amy!”

“What? I can’t talk to my favorite grandfather?”

“You know ... how do you want them?”

“Sunny side up – nice and gooey so I can slurp it up in my spoon. Make it two – with one piece of sausage.”

He just slowly shook his head without turning as he continued to cook. After another minute or two he grabbed a plate out of the cupboard, slid the food onto it, and walked over to the table where I was sitting. He placed it in front of me and said, “There you go, two sunny side up with sausage.”

With my thumb and index finger, I daintily picked up the link from the side of the plate and slid it the whole way into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it as I slowly pulled it back out, then abruptly chomped off a bit of the end. I looked up at my Pap and smiled, placing what was left of the sausage between the eggs.

He grimaced. “You’re killing me.”

I looked down. “It appears it will a pleasurable death.”

Pap spun around to hide his growing excitement, returning to the stove while I was eating. Katie came bounding down the steps and into the kitchen, ready for her morning run. Taller than me, she was slender and small boobed, but had quite the hips and thighs from years of dancing. I glanced over and said, “Wow Katie, that’s some yoga pants you got on.”

“Uh ... thanks?”

“Every Dad in the neighborhood is gonna be staring at that camel toe.”

“Amy!” she squealed. I smiled and looked up to see one Dad already staring at it. When she looked at him too he abruptly snapped his head back to face the stove. She mouthed “I’m gonna kill you!” and stomped out the back door.

Pap was eating his breakfast standing at the counter while he looked over the sink and out the back window. When I finished my plate I took it over to the sink, saying “Excuse me” as I nudged my thigh against his.

He flinched but quickly relaxed, allowing our legs to continue touching. “So what are you doing this morning?”

“Gotta feed the cats and the do some work in the garden. I’ll be right out back.”


The seed was on the top shelf in the garage. I could’ve gone for the step-ladder, but instead called, “Pap!”

Out the open side door of the garage I could see him stick his head out the back door of the house. “Yeah, what’s up?”

“Can you come here and help me for a minute?”

He stopped a few feet away, hands on hips, and asked, “Whadd’a ya need?”

“That bag – up there, on the top shelf” I said, pointing.

He wasn’t six foot, but still had at least that many inches on me. He smirked, then turned away from me and on his tip-toes strained to reach his target, which pulled up his shirt, baring a few inches above his belt. I couldn’t resist, stepping forward and wrapping both my arms around him, my hands fondling the skin of his belly as I pressed the side of my face into his back.

He dropped back down to the floor. “What’s this?”

“I love you.”

“I know, but...”

I slid my hand under his waistband, fishing around inside the front of his pants until I found my prize and clutched it firmly. “And I wanted to show you.”

“Amy, we can’t.”

I didn’t let go and began stroking as his cock quickly became firm in my hand. “Your brain may say no but your body is saying yes.”

He turned to face me, allowing me to undo his belt and slide down his pants. “What do you want with me? I’m an old man.”

“Like I said, you can satisfy me without telling everyone in the school, and I get to make you happy at the same time.”

“I don’t think you’ll ever be satisfied.”

“True that. Now let me try this again.” He was at full attention and I slipped my lips over the tip and rubbed it against the roof of my mouth, being careful of my teeth.

He began flexing his finger through my hair. “Use your tongue. Pretend it’s an ice cream cone.” I had my mouth full so just grunted and nodded. He muttered, “Oh God, yeah, that’s it” and pulled my head closer until my nose was in his pubic hair.

His cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged, pulling back quickly. “I’m sorry.”

“No, my fault, I got over anxious. I haven’t had this since college.”

“Grandma never...”

“Nope.”

I smiled and dove back into my work, using my hand to stroke the shaft while I bobbed and licked the end. I could feel him tensing and reached behind to grab his butt. “Oh, oh ... I’m gonna...”

I didn’t know what to expect, but suddenly my mouth was full, then another and another. He pulled out and I leaned over as I tried to keep from gagging. Having neither swallowed nor spat, I could feel a trail running down my chin...

“You god damn slut!”

I looked up to see Katie in the doorway, eyes wide in horror. I swallowed quickly, then mutter, “Sis, it...” Pap’s cock was still fairly hard, glistening with cum inches in front of my face.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. “Is this who...” She shook her head. “Obviously!”

I thought I saw a dark spot in the crotch of her yoga pants before she spun away and slammed the kitchen door behind her.


Katie was already in bed when I came upstairs. I closed the door quietly behind me and left the light off. She was on her side, facing the wall with no blanket over her. I stood for a few seconds, pondering the day’s events, then slid into her bed. When I tried to spoon and lay may arm over her, she jerked away. “Leave me alone.” I grabbed her nipple and squeezed hard. “Stop! That hurts.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.