Ground Zero - Cover

Ground Zero

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Patricia was quiet, not asking any questions or attempting to use conversation as a way to dig inside the dark skinned policeman’s hard exterior to discover what he was thinking.

The body they had assigned her at the departure point was in good shape despite the bruises from the accident or the loss of dignity she had suffered at the full body search by the man of the law after her disobedient escape from custody.

Her memories were flooding her brain with flashes of her instructions and the protocols she was to take when presented with various situations.

Unfortunately, this was not one of those scenarios and she would have to use her own judgement for dealing with her present situation from her own memory bank of options choosing the best one for this unusual development.

She knew that most of the chaos outside was due to her other worldly system of absorbing suitable planets for colonization without any negotiation with the current residents. It was all under the guise of internal strife existent in that planet’s structure of governing systems.

Her own original world was absorbed in just such a manner and her entire family was not working for the regime in jobs they did not want. Of course, they accepted their fate because the alternative was termination with extreme prejudice.

On her world, she was a middle aged lower ranked official selecting older workers for extermination when they reached the limit of their production ability. She hated her job because she often identified with the workers and knew that her time was just around the corner if the truth be known.

When they offered the opportunity to take an interstellar assignment with a new, younger body from the captive young females on life suspension in time capsule pods under the surface, she had not hesitated to accept with all the enthusiasm of a drowning person looking for a lifeline.

She discovered that the body called Patricia Smith was sexually immature when she got it, but she remedied that situation with a pair of worker drones from the departure terminal before she boarded the ship.

She recalled now that her landing and meeting with the sector chief was interrupted by the pair of alien bounty hunters who had terminated all of the sector personnel except for her because they were bored with the field work and needed some relaxation with a young female body to keep them motivated to continue.

It was acceptable to her despite the fact they were ugly as sin and had perverted ideas about the normal procedures of carnal sex between a male and a female. She had been briefed about the secretive organization that sponsored the numerous bounty hunters searching for alien intruders keeping it all hush-hush from the public.

She recalled in a sudden flashback how the hairy one with the oversized dick had pinned her facedown in the back seat and had seemed totally startled as he pushed the stiletto blade between his ribs to puncture his evil heart.

Of course, that led to the driver attempting to get a clear shot at her shifting form causing the off road accident that led to his ignominious demise.

She carefully inspected the huge body of the dark skinned law man and found it lacking any noticeable points of weakness that she might seize upon to make it worth her risk of further disobedience. Patricia decided to play it cool and pretend complete submission to his orders until a later time when he might become more vulnerable.

The out of this world female form began to cry real tears of distress at her situation. It appeared on the surface that this had no effect on the law man. Still, she continued her sincere reaction to her rude treatment and played the role of an innocent sweet young thing with helpless defense against such a big, strong macho man with little softness in his heart but a stiff dick that needed constant attention from a submissive female. She was more than willing to fill that role because in all honesty she found his body to be tempting beyond her wildest desire.

Her captor brought a plastic bottle to her lips willed with the life sustaining water that she found most satisfying after the muck on the transport ship that was basically recycled piss and sweat from their suffering bodies.

Patricia had spent almost an entire year on one outpost with severe drought and limited hydration sources. It had been an experience she never wanted to repeat under any circumstance. She had spent almost forty years of her adult life serving in the far flung legions of the Empire on the boundaries of their slave-state influence.

Her sudden transference into the lithe supple body of a young female from her worn down older female body was like a miracle to her libido thirsting for constant copulation to make up for all those wasted years in border conflict.

Even now, she found her attention was focused on the huge law man’s outlined cock inside his tight-fitting jeans. She remembered how nice it had felt inside her defeated sphincter as she had pretended to be disgusted at her disgraceful treatment.

Her face reddened as she realized the sturdy man was studying her facial expression looking at his tool of creation and easily read her hunger for a fresh insertion of her private parts. He could tell she was desperate for his forceful violence on her defenseless femininity but was supposedly too innocent to suggest it without giving away her carnal need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.