Fallen Angels - Cover

Fallen Angels

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Strange story

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   High Fantasy  

Max the fallen angel was licking his wounds and he knew that the end of his expedition to the human world was coming to an end.

Candy the transformed avenging angel did her best to get herself together and she knew the injured Mike or Max would soon be recovered enough to take out his revenge on her and her helpers in the quest to bring him to heavenly justice.

The females took shelter in a large cave with a warm fire to keep them warm and cook their food using all things small and large in a tasty soup that nourished them all back to good health.

Candy coupled with some of the human males hoping that their seed would help her recover her strength and vitality.

She really didn’t consider herself a “fallen” angel, just a confused spirit looking for a little adventure in the world of the humans trying her best to do the right thing. The human male riding her twisting torso was so carried away with his rear entry that he slapped her on both cheeks with frenzied abandon. She was momentarily upset because it seemed undignified for an unsullied angel, but she realized he didn’t mean anything mean-spirited about his actions. The poor man was enjoying his ride and merely expressed his satisfaction in a macho man way that probably seemed complimentary from his point of view.

Candy understood his reaction because of her previous masculine gender assignment but she knew that most females would be humiliated by the process and some would be degraded by the action whilst others would wallow in the humiliation finding it soothing to their need to be used by the other sex.

She looked down at the still erect cock sticking up proud and dripping with her angelic juices and observed the look of total satisfaction on the young man’s face. She found a certain degree of joy in the fact that the man was satisfied by his penetration of her vaginal core and that she had milked him well with her internal muscles draining him completely of his sexual juices like a milkmaid on a stool dedicated to her labors on his flexible shaft.

When the man patted her ass and asked politely to poke his big thing into her more than willing rear door, she momentarily hesitated but then she pushed her bottom up high for his leveraged entry and did her best to open her rectal channel for his manly fun exploring her anal depths like a familiar stranger.

She heard her own human sounding grunts of fleshly pleasure in the quiet atmosphere each time he bottomed out inside her heart-shaped flanks with infinite joy.

Of course, she had watched the porn shows for research on the subject but had never considered the possibility that she would be a female taking it up her ass all the way in such a submissive way at that time. She wiggled her buttocks left and right allowing his buried cock to touch her in all her seldom touched sensitive internal areas that needed such attentions on a regular basis.

It had been several weeks since she had taken a dick back there and she knew her sphincter was tight as a drum waiting for the incursion into her dark recesses.

The sound of his muscular legs bouncing into her sweating buttocks was music to her angelic ears because she knew it was wrong but in her evaluation, it was only experimentation for the greater good that she was doing and she decided she might as well enjoy it all the way to the finish.

She heard her partner shout out some naughty words and knew he was draining his long shaft inside her gut and was surprised at the feeling of wetness deep inside. When he finally withdrew, he sprinkled her inside legs with his white semen. She knew he was loaded with human seeds of creation, but it would do no harm because his seeds would not be fertile in an angel’s womb. Then, she remembered he was not even in her pussy, but her anal entrance and it would be the same for a human female.

At least he was a gentleman, and he wiped her brown eye with his clean shirt tail and patted her telling her, “That’s a very good job, my dear. Thank you for giving me your ass to make love to. I will remember this because you are so nice and tight.”

Feeling the sweet tingle in her rump, Candy just nodded her head and chalked it up to a learning experience with macho men looking for love in all the wrong places.

She went down to the bank of the pond at the bottom of the waterfall just outside the cave entrance and washed away the sins of the encounter removing as much of the emissions as possible. She knew it was a sin, but she was already forgiven because “He” had given her permission to experiment as she saw fit in her time amongst the humans on this minor planet in his far flung Universe.

A more mature pair of angels visited her that evening and laughed with her about the fixation of the humans on sex. It seemed to them that the humans thought about doing it many times each day and were obsessed with copulating with as many others as possible without thought as to the wrong or right of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.